A Fine Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EWYancy
EWYancy
2 Followers

Jim's ejaculatory spasms continued to grow in strength. The fourth contraction sent a stream of semen above his naval, to his stomach, and the fifth propelled his cum nearly to his sternum. The sixth spasm seemed to subside in intensity and the quantity of semen he ejected during this contraction was less than the spurt that had nearly reached his chest. Jim began to sink back onto the couch.

And then Ann did a wondrous thing, one that nearly brought me off right then. She engulfed Jim's penis just as a new spurt of semen was squirting from its opening, taking him in her mouth almost to his pubis. Her cheeks hollowed and her throat muscles flexed as she sucked and licked at his jerking member. Jim responded with another groan, stiffening and leaving the couch cushion in an effort to push even deeper into her mouth. The root of his penis contracted forcefully again, and I knew he was gushing semen onto the back of Ann's swirling tongue.

I was aware that Ann had fellated Jim before. Even in the poor light of the candle-lit bedroom I had been able to make out their forms in the sixty-nine position and hear their sighs and grunts of pleasure as they came. On one occasion they had finished before Beth and me, and Ann had found my mouth in the dim light. As she kissed me, I smelled the unmistakable odor of semen on her mouth and lips. Her kiss brought me to orgasm immediately and, though I was gasping for breath, I continued probing her mouth with my tongue as I spent myself in Beth. It had been a very erotic moment for both of us.

But this moment was something special. Watching Ann sucking on Jim's penis as he groaned and shook and bucked in ecstasy, her head bobbing with every jerk of his pelvis, her nose pressed against his abdomen, making trails in the opalescent globs of semen there, I felt my penis swell and my balls contracting, and I almost lost it right there and then. Only by tensing every muscle in my body was I able to refrain from coming.

Eventually, Jim's spasms declined in both intensity and frequency, occasioned only by an extra powerful suck or well-targeted tongue from Ann's mouth, which still engulfed his erect but shrinking penis, her upper lip now pressing against his pubic bone. Beth had ceased masturbating, and leaned over to Jim, kissing him on the mouth. As Beth and Jim held the kiss, Ann withdrew her mouth slowly from his penis, as if she were savoring a delicacy, until it finally plopped out onto his abdomen just below the pool of semen that had formed as he settled back onto the couch.

With her mouth still closed Ann bent down to Jim's semen and, pursing her lips, actually slurped it, making a sound like a straw makes when you attempt to get the last few drops out of a drink cup with a straw. She moved her lips around in the sticky white fluid until they were shiny and dripping with a thick coating of cum. And then she rose and turned to me.

Ann knelt down between my knees where I sat forward on the chair. She placed a hand on either side of my head, and pulled me down to meet her kiss. The odor of Jim's cum was very strong as I neared, and her lips were wet and slippery when they touched mine. We moved our mouths against each other, sliding easily in the lubricity afforded by the coating of semen. She forced my lips apart with her tongue.

As her tongue probed into my mouth, it was followed by a rush of salty liquid that filled my mouth to such an extent that I was forced to swallow. I swallowed once, and it burned the back of my throat slightly. I realized then that she had not swallowed Jim's cum. The liquid that bathed our tongues while we kissed was the semen Ann had just liberated from Jim's body, semen that had just moments ago coursed through his penis and into her mouth.

I came. With no tactile stimulation whatsoever of my penis or groin, I experienced an extraordinarily intense orgasm. I felt the ecstatic sensation stirring inside me, a feeling that normally started at the base of my penis, but now originated deep in my belly. The feeling quickly spread throughout my body and when it reached my groin, I ejaculated. Powerfully. I could feel my penis jerking as my cum jetted out onto Ann's breasts as wave after wave of pleasure swept over me. It was exquisite, and seemed to go on forever. And as it did, I sucked and swallowed from Ann's mouth every drop of semen that she had drained from Jim. Overwhelmed by passion, I even licked the salty goo from her lips.

Finally the spasms subsided and awareness of my surroundings returned to me. I opened my eyes. Ann sat back on her heels, smiling at me and looking pleased with herself, while rubbing my semen into her breasts in a parody of female porn actresses. The wall clock read 9:45 on this beautiful, sunny Saturday morning. Beth and Jim grinned at me from the couch. I looked down at myself, at the semen oozing from the tip of my still erect penis and the wetness on my shorts, and I couldn't help but grin back. This was going to be one hell of a fine weekend.

EWYancy
EWYancy
2 Followers
12