All Comments on 'A Finger in a Mother's Pie'

by oyotdmoyo

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
sweet cherry pie

i really like this one it was marvalous

don87654don87654almost 19 years ago
Intriguing--And Only Natural

Hey, she is a woman and you are a man. So who gives a fuck if she is married to another guy and you are dating her daughter. She is horny and you see the opportunity. May you both keep enjoying each other's bodies and even start a new baby or two...

sexysmilesexysmileover 15 years ago
Short and sweet

and hot too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A very accomodating aunt.

I also have had a nice experience with my Paternal aunt. She was at least 15 years older and I was 30 at the time and traveling by car and had to break journey in between because of a traffic Jam on the highway, and the whole night in the small highway hotel room was a memorable experience and a first time with a senior family member. I must say that one must have such an encounter in life to really appreciate the fine tuning and the sex that a mature and experienced lady gives nee bestows on you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A repeat performance.

I posted my comment 3 years ago, and again yesterday I had the pleasure to meet the same aunt whom I had pleasured earlier. She was very much more subdued now and perhaps thought that I might expose her, but she was wrong. She was so strung up and tense that when I just touched her on the butts in the evening she was profuse in her greetings and just held my hand in the presence of all and announced that I was her favourite Son in law. That night was a really memorable night, because she willingly came to my bedroom and I had a full night of sex with her in presence of my wife, who was in the know of it, because of my earlier interlude. I again add, that matures are the best and you must take care of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous