A Fire for Three, Darling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My, my, that pretty penis of yours is waving at us." I say in a merry sing-song way. "I think Donnie has a problem."

"Looks like a very big problem to me Mary Ann." Sherry adds. "That may just be the most beautiful erection I have ever seen."

"Very beautiful indeed." I agree.

After those very deserving compliments, Sherry takes firm hold of your hard cock. "I'd also say this is quite a serviceable organ, as cocks go. About seven inches long isn't it?"

Before you can even look up at me this time, "Yes, I told her that too, Donnie."

"Mmm, and a very large head on this thick shaft. Oh look!" Sherry releases you and you maintain that ramrod straight pose. "I can see him throb his approval of us naked girls. Looky!"

"Yeah, I always enjoy watching it pulse with his excitement each time he gets hard." I smile and wink at you. "So, what's next?"

"I have an idea," says Sherry, "Why don't we masturbate together?"

"What!" You blurt out.

"I know you masturbate, Donnie. Don't act so innocent," Sherry adds as she comes and kneels back down next to me.

"Well," you begin to mumble, "I, well..."

"Come on," I add, "and if we are all being honest, Sherry and I masturbate all the time, too. We've done it more than a few times together actually."

"You what?" You say with that cute shocked look on your face once again.

"Don't be so much of a geek, Donnie," Sherry interjects, "we still need to keep warm here and why not have some fun while we do it. Besides all boys need to masturbate once they get that hard, don't they?" Sherry tells you as she nods up at your mighty erection and then blows it a little kiss.

By now, your face is about to draw so tight I think it's going to crack from the combined knowledge that I know you masturbate and that I told on you to my best friend.

"Come on Donnie, let's give it a try. I don't know about Sherry at this point but I am already wet with anticipation."

"I must confess this will be the first time I've seen a guy jack off before." Sherry adds.

"You mean your ex-husband never did it for you?" I ask very surprised.

"Nope. Not once." Sherry answers with an almost sour pucker of her lips. "I told you before he wasn't very interested in doing much other than jumping my bones once a week, whether I wanted it or not. Then of course he'd nod off after he got off, without even trying to get me there. Probably why I became so good at going it solo."

"And you do it so very well!" I compliment her and reach out to caress her bare backside. "So, you've played with yourself in front of your husband, haven't you?" Sherry asks.

"She has," you suddenly throw out, joining the conversation.

"Oh the big man with the big cock speaks!" Sherry practically squeals.

"Yeah, but it seemed to take a lot of coaxing the first time she did. Mostly she only does it when I try to get her to play with herself, pulling her hand down while I...uh..."

"While you do what Donnie?" Sherry asks as she looks back and forth at the both of us. I get this little mischievous grin knowing exactly what you are talking about. You start to blush and lower your head looking away when Sherry figures it out. "Oh, I know. When you dine at the 'Y', is that it? When you lick a little beaver, huh? Mmmm, is that it Donnie? Yeah, Mary Ann has told me how good you are that."

Your head pops up and your eyes flash right at me. I get that non-verbal 'What?' from you still another time. This time I reply with that question...

"What? Okay so I told her about how you do that thing, that loving with your mouth and tongue. Why shouldn't I brag? You do do me so very well, lover." I waggle my tongue at you and then blow you a kiss. "Okay, that is so hot." Sherry blurts out. "I need some lovin' over here now." With that said she leans toward me and pulls me tightly to her. The next thing you know she is kissing me, her tongue exploring my mouth.

We hold our heated embrace for a few moments, the feelings of what we are doing right then intensified by the knowledge of what we are about to do. As her wet tongue darts in and out of my mouth, I massage her breast. Her tender touches and kisses bring me back to those familiar emotions I wasn't prepared for the first time we had done something like this.

Suddenly, every muscle in my body tenses, as I feel a hand moving up my inner thigh. Sherry slips it between my legs and starts caressing me lightly. I can't help but close my eyes to savor the sensation as I feel her fingers move higher still. Her fingertips dance over my moist mound. I feel her hand on my vulva and her soft fingertips parting my wet lips.

I think I've lost whatever control over this evening I may have had.

I also know I want more. My body must have more so I move my legs farther apart to give her better access. I feel her now, tickling my pubic hair, which has already collected little droplets of my juices.

We are both literally panting by the time we break our extended kiss. I'm sure I blush, but this time not from embarrassment. Instead I realize how turned on I am by what we are doing. I am burning with desire inside. I let my legs fall open a bit more, making it easier for her to get her hands where she wants them to be. I already know I am wet, and if I can smell my musky self I know Sherry can smell me, too.

I reach down with my two hands and use them to part my swollen outer lips. Sherry's finger slides effortlessly inside. Slipping between my velvety folds, her fingertip swirls in my wetness, until she withdraws and brings them across my warm lips, wetting them more before she teases up over my clit.

A pitchy sound of approval and satisfaction emanates from deep within my throat as at the same time my hips move forward, pushing my sex against her hand. She curls her finger to locate my magic spot and with the same motion she presses her thumb to my enflamed clit and begins massaging it. The combination of excitement and sense of daring I feel as she does this to me in front of you, along with the magical work being performed so wonderfully by Sherry's womanly touch, has me right on the brink of orgasm. I know that just a few more flicks of her thumb against my clit will send me over the edge.

I lift my hips to meet her pleasuring fingers, trying to thrust my whole body faster and faster toward her.

"Oh my, my clit feels like it's on fire!" I almost scream. My sex tingles and I finally feel my muscles tighten.

I know I am getting close to the point where I want to cum, and cum so hard. I can barely keep my eyes open as my head falls back in pleasure.

And it happens...

I start to warm in my toes and the prickly heat travels in waves and spreads throughout my body until I know my face is blushed with my climax. I hold my breath, my body jerks against Sherry and my womanhood flexes and contracts around her probing fingers.

I cum for her. Before I can completely calm back down, I look over and see you caressing your cock in your left hand and playing with your balls in your right. I also see that you can't take your eyes off Sherry as you stroke yourself.

The more I observe you masturbating so intently, the more aroused I become. So aroused I reach over and run my hand down Sherry's luscious body. I smile up at you and lean over to kiss her left breast. Instinctively, her hand comes down on my head and forces my whole mouth to her chest. As I suckle her nipple I glance around and see you watching us, your mouth wide open and your hand still on your hard cock.

"So, what are you thinking about, Sweetheart?" I ask as I switch from licking one of Sherry's full breasts to the other. I do this back and forth until her hard, wet nipples gleam in the flickering firelight with my saliva.

"Uh, I was just wondering how much of a gentleman I wasn't being in front of your friend right now," you say to me but smile at Sherry.

You are so enthralled at the sight of the nakedness of my best friend, you don't notice as I reach to you. "Isn't she something?" I whisper as I place my hand over yours and we share the stroking duties.

"Yeah, as hot you. Together you two are blazing hot," you say without changing your gaze.

I must blush, as I feel my face turn warmer than it was already, "I think the girl-girl thing must be really turning you on something fierce, Donnie. Huh?" And I reach under to cup your testicles while continuing to run my tongue over Sherry's very hard nipple.

My touch on your balls must be electric as you straighten up and inhale deeply. I begin to use my fingernails to scratch under your balls. "It feels wonderful doesn't it?" I ask you as my fingers begin to circle in a simple figure eight motion between both full balls.

Sherry takes my face in her palms and looks down at me. "Mary Ann, your husband is such a sweetheart. I could just eat him up! In fact, mind if I try?" She winks at me and then smiles at you as she licks her lips.

"I suppose. I guess he deserves a little extra attention for putting up with us tonight. Just don't be too good at, well, whatever you plan on doing. I wouldn't want to start a fight over him." Then I blow you a kiss and smile.

"I promise," Sherry says just before she swipes both our hands away and takes hold of your hard manhood. "I promise not to fight over him as I blow his mind as well as his cock. You okay with that Donnie?" As usual she doesn't wait for your response. Instead Sherry slides her hand up and down your shaft very lightly, gathers some of that ever-present pre-cum oozing from you and lubricates your shaft.

Then she lovingly leans in and teases the top of your cock with her long pink tongue. She twirls it around the smooth head, before pushing the tip into the small opening. I hear you suck in a deep stuttering breath and can literally see your cock pulsate with pleasure. You know how much I enjoy the feel of your cock hardening in my mouth. Without taking a moment to contemplate Sherry moves her lips around your long hard cock. Halfway down your length she pauses to look up at you and then over at me as she holds you there.

"Now Sherry, don't spoil Donnie too much, remember we have to go back to being respectable women and moms tomorrow!"

Sherry gives me a wink and I see the look of enjoyment on her face as she makes a ring around your very hard cock with her fingers. She rhythmically moves it up and down where her mouth follows nearly to the base of your long hard shaft. I have never been able to take that much of you!

The sight of my girlfriend sucking off my husband, at first seems awkward, but as she sucks you into her mouth it appears more natural and actually something rather beautiful to watch.

You two are both engrossed in one another and barely notice that I am playing with myself and watching you intently now. The fact that you two are so into it makes it even more exciting for me. I look into your face and notice that your expression changes slightly. I realize you are focused on something else as Sherry strokes your cock with her hand and mouth.

You are looking at me.

You grab Sherry's head and push her down onto your hard shaft more as you watch my fingers delve into my pussy. Then, just for effect, I use one finger to part my wispy dark curls and trace the outline of my outer lips. Up, down and around very slowly, over and over, my fingers travel and your eyes follow them as if you are hypnotized.

I use my right hand to hold my pussy wide open, forcing my clit to stick out before your gaze. I run my one finger over the tip of my clit as I stick two others inside myself. The more excited I make myself, the wetter I get. The wetter I get, the more sloshing sounds can be heard.

You know, I feel differently when I touch myself as compared to when you touch me. Not better or worse, just different. In either case pleasure is the ultimate goal. I start to really enjoy watching you watching me with my sopping wet fingers in my pussy. You have the perfect view of what I am doing to myself.

But you do steal your eyes away from me for a brief moment and glance down at Sherry sliding your cock between her lips. Sherry sucks your cock like a woman on a mission. I know she feels your thick cock head begin to throb by now in her mouth and wonder if she knows in moments you can be squirting that hot delicious cum down her throat if she continues like that.

For some reason, right now, it dawns on me that things are to the point of no return. This has gone way beyond flirting and making out to an eroticism I have never felt before. I want to admit to you that I am aroused like never before, but I'm afraid it might upset you and stop this wonderful thing we are doing. Right now I cannot bear that. You two are turning me on so very much.

Then it's like my best friend of more than twenty-years reads my mind...

Sherry takes your cock out of her mouth and points it at me. "Mary Ann, come over here, let's try this together..." She starts licking up the one side of you and nods at me.

I almost reluctantly take my fingers form between my legs and wipe the wetness from them on my thighs. I crawl over to you two as I watch Sherry licking away on your shaft. I crouch down in front of you just as Sherry is and look up at you. With my eyes looking directly into yours I lean in, tongue extended out as far as it will go, and lick up the other side of your tall shaft. I watch your eyes bulge out and your chest heave. What are you thinking Donnie? What are you feeling? Do you like two women loving your big fat cock? I watch your wide eyes flick back and forth to our two faces, our two tongues bathing you. I swear I can cum myself just from the excitement of watching you about to blow your scrumptious load for the both of us. Sherry and I are both slurping and kissing your cock. It starts to shine in the glow of the flames from the fireplace it's so wet with our beautiful tongue work. Before you realize what we are doing we take turns sucking off your swollen head.

"Arghh!" You bellow out as your body stiffens and your cock seems to strain still taller in front of our faces. Your hands go to the back of our heads as we bob up and down. The sucking and wet slurping sounds fill the room.

I feel you squeeze my hair as your hips ease forward. Your body is tensing. You want to cum so badly now don't you? You are so turned on having two hot mouths all over your manhood. You want to cum right here and now.

But I won't let you, not yet anyway. Every time I sense you rising to a climax I grip the base of your rod hard and we both halt our licking and sucking. I can almost feel your impending ejaculation swell against my fingers. You feel your cock become so incredibly hard, I figure you feel as if you are going to burst from within.

"Mmm, that load is building up, isn't Donnie?" I stroke your cock as Sherry engulfs you in her mouth again, sucking you so incredibly hard right now.

"Oh yeah! Oh...do..." You grunt and groan.

"Do what Donnie? What do you want Donnie?" I use my other hand to massage your balls, almost begging them to release now as your hands pull me close to you Sherry's face and your cock Your shaft begins to tense in my hand and I know the head must swell still larger in Sherry's mouth as you move closer to climax.

"You tell me when you're going to cum, okay?" I look up and tell you.

No sooner do I get the words out and you shout down at us girls, "Now! I'm gonna cum now!"

I think you startle Sherry as her mouth immediately comes off your cock with a loud pop! She falls back on her haunches as you moan out loud with an extended groan of pleasure as I feel the all too familiar throbbing begin in my hand.

I look up just as you start to cum and you look directly at me just as you unload.

The first spurt of your cum hits my neck and literally splatters in a hundred directions. I can feel the splash up under my chin and down over my breasts. I continue to stroke you hard and fast with my hand and as the next thick volley of cum leaves you long rod I think how I'd love to catch every drop of your sweet hot cum on my body. But Sherry has been a big part of this game tonight and she deserves to savor a little sloppy mess from you, too. You shoot another large volley of cum between my breasts, before I point your cock head toward Sherry and your fire three or four more blasts all over her chest.

"Oh, yes, oooo, Donnie, that's so hot!" Sherry squeals as your cum splashes all over her chest. I stroke you until you drip the last of your cum on Sherry's gorgeously naked body. Her nipples are so erect, they are the sexiest little peaks all covered in your cum. She smiles at me staring at her and then takes her palm and spreads your white cream all over her large breasts. I follow suit, helping her rub your cum over her chest, painting it until shines in the firelight.

Then you get that shocked look all over again as we naughty girls do something even more unexpected than anything you've seen already-- both Sherry and I begin licking off each other's sticky fingers. The taste of your luscious semen mixed with the juices of our musky pussies we've played with is so absolutely delicious. We both make delightful little sounds as we lick and suck away on our fingers.

"Mmm, you know Sherry, mmm, of the times we've played together, mmm, this is something we've never done." I speak as I lick each one of her long lovely fingers.

"Indeed girl. Mmmm, you two are scrumptious." Sherry murmurs. "But how about using those fingers for something more worthwhile?" She takes my hand and slowly pushes it down her flat stomach, past her pelvic bone, and to her mound. I feel the near baldness of her pubis and she pauses for a moment to let me fully enjoy the sensation.

As I cup her mound, a soft moan escapes her lips.

I caress her with my fingertips as I look back at you. "Sherry's really hot isn't she Donnie? It was a surprise to see, then to feel, no hair or even a little curly fuzz on my fingers when I ran my fingers between her legs the first time."

"I see." You say your breath still raspy.

"You can see why she can wear those extra skimpy bikinis." I say to you and wink at my girl Sherry.

I can feel the swelling of her outer lips. I part them gently and carefully with my finger and immediately feel the hardness of her clit. Sherry's hips move involuntarily as if to encourage my finger to explore her further. Her juices allow my finger to slide easily around and around the hard swollen nub of her clit. When I stop for a minute and rest my finger on it, I can feel it throb just a little with each beat of her heart. I take the clit between my thumb and finger and move up and down as if jacking her off, much like I did you a few moments ago.

I look up to see her reaction to my touch and notice her hand is to her right breast pinching the cum covered nipple. Her nipples are like little bullets atop those beautiful rounded breasts of hers. I'm so jealous of those huge beautiful breasts of hers. Although this is a totally new game for you I know Sherry is enjoying every minute of what I am doing to her just by the look in her pretty face.

I run my fingertip harder against her little pink button, until her head tilts back and she lets out the softest moan. I can tell from the juices that are now flowing from her and the increased pulsing of her clit, Sherry is quite near orgasm already. Her hips rise ever so slightly and I know just a few more strokes will take her over the edge.

But there is one more thing I want her to experience before allowing Sherry to find release.

"Donnie, I want you to have the pleasure and the honor." I say as I grab your hand and pull you closer.

"What? What honor?" You ask staring at me with that stupefied look once again.

"Come here," and I lean in to kiss you. My tongue swirls around yours and before you have a chance to react I push your head away and down toward Sherry. I push you down between her legs.