A Fire for Three, Darling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you..." you start to speak, but before you can get another word out your face falls to her waiting sex. Your mouth is open as it meets her wet pussy. I press my hand to the back of your head keeping your there. But I don't need to for long as I can tell you get the idea as already Sherry sucks in her lower lip and groans.

You've let your tongue explore through her dampness. It's so natural for you to do such a thing, isn't it, Donnie? You love tasting a hot wet pussy don't you, Donnie? You've been devouring mine with eagerness for so many years now.

I am so turned on at the thought of knowing your tongue is buried in Sherry's hot cunt. I slide my finger back into my pussy, finding it is still soaking wet. I pull it out and rub all over my slit and dip again for more wetness. Slowly my fingers arrive at my sweet sensitive clit. I am here next to the two of you, playing with myself once again as I watch this very attractive woman ride your tongue.

I know you've come upon that obviously large swollen bead of hers when I hear Sherry moan and see her shudder.

"I think you just discovered her magic place, Donnie!" I say and rub the back of your head as you lick away at her.

"Oh yes, that feels so good, Donnie," Sherry murmurs. "My insides feel like one huge clit. Damn, Mary Ann your husband is wonderful at this!"

"I know Sherry. I doubt if you are going to be able to stand much more of Donnie's caressing before you have a sweet orgasm?"

"Mmm..." You moan into Sherry's extremely wet and quivering opening as if answering for her. "Ohhhh!" Sherry moans ever louder.

Your tongue strums her clit making her shake every time you sweep over that swollen, sensitive deep pink bud. I know first hand how teasing her sensitive clit like drives her silly with lust. I feel my tongue slip through my lips as if I'm joining you in the delight of making her happy.

"Oh, Donnie! Oh, yes! Ohh! Ohhh! Ohhh!" Sherry's body begins to jerk hard as she amazingly moves into the throes of her orgasm already.

What have you done to my girlfriend Donnie? You are driving her mad with delight. I can't believe she is cumming already. But we both watch, me from above and you from below over her pubic mound, as Sherry catches and holds her breath. She is almost there. And then...

"Donnnnnnieeee!" The scream is almost deafening. We see the orgasm literally rip through her body as she strains towards release. Her toes curl into the rug as her entire body stiffens. Then she exhales abruptly and lets out another scream.

"Uhhggghhh!" Sherry's body arches off the blanket as you suck her erect clit between your lips. Sherry experiences obvious ecstasy as her body writhes and bucks on your face.

I smile inside and out as I run my fingers through your hair and watch my girlfriend huffing and puffing through the remainder of her very extended climax. Spent and shaken, Sherry falls back on her blanket gasping for air. Your face slides wetly away from her pussy and you sit up. The evidence of Sherry's orgasm is all painted over that handsome face of yours. I can't help myself as I lean in and kiss you. I run my tongue all over you lips and cheeks savoring the second hand taste of Sherry's cum.

"Mmm," I elicit a moan, "that's such sweet pussy Sherry has, isn't it Donnie?"

"Oh yeah," you respond as I watch you lick your lips.

I rise up to kiss you again, but as I do my knee bumps you, bumps right between your legs.

"Oh Donnie!" I look down and see something amazing.

You look down also to where my knee is in your crotch. You see that, despite the fantastic the cum-blowing hand and boob-job Sherry and I both gave you just awhile ago, your cock is stiffening once again!

"Since when have you gotten that thing back up so fast?" I utter as I rub my knee into the base of your hardening cock and dangling balls.

"I, uh, don't...you," Your eyes flash back and forth between Sherry and I and that huge grin forms on your lips again, too. I get it. This scene, this erotic surprise of adding another woman to our sex time has you extra stimulated. But it's not just any woman that is doing that to you is it? It's Sherry. I know you've fantasized about getting into her pants for years. I grin myself knowing I beat you there, but now you've had your taste. You've had a taste and you can't get enough of it.

Well, too bad, I want you now. I want you to want and do me now. But I still want Sherry to be a part of it for the both of us.

I reach down between your legs and grab your renewed hard-on. It's not fully hard as yet. But I'm kind of glad for that as I want to be the one to get it rock hard again. I lean down and hold your hard shaft to my face, my eyes intent as my fingers stroke over the ridged vein, my thumb brushing up over the already moist tip. Your skin is so hot to my touch as I press you against my lips. I love it. I rub your cock head over my lips, feeling the smoothness against my tongue as I tease it out against your swelling crown. I allow my tongue to flick across that sensitive head before sucking it into my mouth.

Looking down you see my lips stretch around your cock as I allow your length into my mouth. You groan when your cock brushes the back of my throat and your hips thrust forward. I know I've never taken you into my mouth this far. I'm surprised myself I'm not gagging, but it's like I have to do this. I want to do this.

I slurp on your cock for a moment until I draw you all the way back out. I use my tongue on it now and lick the length of the underside, crown to balls. Kissing and licking, my tongue snakes back to the tip, leaving long wet trails of my saliva until I am lapping at your pre-cum. Your hands tangle in my hair as you gaze down upon me worshipping your cock.

As if sucking your hard rod is not arousing enough for me, I feel Sherry's thumb and finger rub and press against my hard nipple. I inhale and then blow out hard over your length as I look up at her. I ease off you just a bit until you slip from my mouth again. A string of saliva is the only thing that connects us momentarily until your sex glides over the smooth skin of my chin, then down my neck, until your shaft nestles between the soft mounds of my breasts.

"Do you feel how warm you've made me Donnie?" I say as I hold you cock firmly in one hand and grab for your hand with the other. I pull you closer. The weight of your manhood is very arousing as I slide it slowly up and down, arching my back, thrusting my breasts higher. My nipples stiffen further, one under the manipulation of Sherry's expert fingers and the other from tracing the outline of the hardened peak with your leaking cock tip. My fingers squeeze out another dollop of your clear pre-cum and rub it across my fully extended nipple. At the same moment Sherry pinches the other nipple and rolls it hard between her fingertips.

"Ohhh!" The gasp emanates from my moist quivering lips as a strong tingling vibration shoots to the core of my warmed pussy.

Moving your long hard shaft down further, it now rests between my breasts and I stroke you there. I close my eyes as now I also feel your hand cup my breast. Your hand on one breast, Sherry's on the other, I bite my lip and moan softly at the full attention from you both. I press your swollen and ready tip back against my skin and draw small circles of your pre-cum down across my stomach and to my belly button. I can feel your leaking wetness fill that tiny orifice. As I prepare to open my eyes and look up at you a pair of warm moist lips cover mine. When I feel a tongue swirl into my mouth and feel a moan pass from tongue to tongue I realize it's not you, but Sherry kissing me. My heart races and my breath leaves me knowing I'm being made love to by two people, two people I love. I feel my wetness build as I kiss Sherry back just as passionately. I also blindly draw you closer to where I want you and where I know you want to be. Sherry knows this, too and lays me back. Now you both hover above me, her face next to mine, kissing my cheek and licking my lips. You between my legs with your hot shaft against my hot wet slit. Your tip probes between my pussy lips and I let out another soft moan, this one in anticipation of what is to come. The folds of my labia feel so cool in comparison to your hot cock but I'm certain you feel my pussy tingle in response to your touch.

Sherry takes your hand and pushes it down and makes you trace the wet split of my lips with your finger. You probe until your fingertip is moistened by my juices. Then we both watch as she brings your finger to your mouth and smears her lower lip with my stickiness. Then she captures your finger between her lips.

"Mmm," she moans inches from my face, "now that is a sweet pussy, Donnie."

I look down my nude body in the shadows to see a drop of pre-cum clinging to the tip of your cock as it glistens in the flickering light from the fireplace. I must have it! I must have you!

"My pussy is so wet and so hot right now, baby." I say to you.

I feel your hard manhood stroke down the length of my slit, until it rests against the entrance to my sex. As we stare into one another's eyes I feel you slowly enter into my heat. The thick, firm ridge of your crown opens me just right causing the most delicious of sensations. No sooner than the head clears my inner labia than my whole pussy grasps hungrily at you. I will you into my tightness. My pussy lips stretch around your girth and my moans of pleasure fill the quiet house until your pleasure shaft is fully inside me.

My pussy spasms as it holds you snug and tight in its silken grasp. "Make love to me, Donnie!" I say to you urgently.

I wrap my arms around your neck and lock my legs behind yours, my whole body striving to become one with yours. I can feel your hard cock rushing in and out wildly overwhelming us both. "Oh, Donnie! Oh, Donnie! Yes! Take me! Take me! Donnie, take me!"

You lean forward and capture a nipple between your teeth, teasing me, before you suck it into your mouth and stroke it with your tongue. Sherry's fingers are drawn to my other nipple and she squeezes and twists the hardened bud between her finger and thumb. With you both tugging on my nipples I feel my pussy tingle anew until a shiver runs down my spine and I feel a rush of liquid seep from my pussy. You must feel it seep across your hard shaft and drip down over your balls that are slapping hard against my wet butt cheeks.

I try to keep my eyes open. I want to look at you. I want to see if you are enjoying the sweet torture of my own design. I feel it, the climax to this game of Sherry's and mine, the ultimate orgasm is upon me. I feel myself start to cum. I feel my hips give and my pussy contract. I can feel your strength, making love to me with all abandon, driving me to a fabulous orgasm!

I suddenly feel a mouth close over the hard bud of my right nipple and it's devoured between two hungry lips. It's Sherry sucking on me.

The sudden start triggers a throbbing inside me like I have never felt before. My contractions grip your hard shaft, actually pulling you inside. Even though it is only the three of us here in front of the fire I find myself biting my lip to keep from groaning or crying out too loudly.

All the while my pussy clenches around your hard shaft as you thrust faster and deeper.

"Yes!" You cry out, "Take it! Here it comes, baby! Ugh...yessss!" You grip my bottom in both hands, your fingers sinking into my soft cheeks as you spill yourself, gushing semen within me.

You realize what you cause to happen in me because you don't slow your motions one bit and your cock presses on and with an intensity I know I've never felt before this magnificent orgasm explodes over and within me. The stimulation of my special place and the strength of my contractions cause me to cum so hard I literally shoot liquid from my cunt for the very first time. Not an oozing Donnie, but a flood. My liquid coats your cock and literally streams out soaking our mingled pubic hairs.

"Oh Donnie! Oh, baby!" I call to you and wrap my arms up around your neck.

Looking into each others eyes, rocking our naked bodies against each other, we've come together. We press our bare, wet skin against one another, you can feel my silky female cum smeared all over you and I can feel the hot creamy load inside my still quivering cunt...

***

I feel moist lips on my warm cheek. It's Sherry and she is lightly kissing me.

I reach up to caress her cheek and say softly, "I'm glad you stayed tonight."

"I'm glad you and Donnie offered," Sherry replies and covers my mouth with hers.

I look passed her cheek and see you smiling at the both of us. As we kiss, tongues intertwined, I watch as you pull the blankets up and crawl in behind Sherry. You snuggle against her and lean over to kiss me on the cheek. Then you kiss Sherry.

We fall asleep wrapped in one another's arms, content and satisfied, in front of the fireplace.