All Comments on 'A First Date to Remember: Revisited'

by chathudson

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
As with the first installment

As with the first installment this one was lean on details and was rushed. You have the thoughts in you mind but you don't share the actions. Learn to linger a little on each activity and draw out the ordeal you are putting each character through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
First Installment

Where is the first installment???

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hardly Plausible - Who Would Allow This - Only

those who want it so this doesn't wash - isn't credible - just a weak sexually impaired man child with an equally dumb weak girlie poo.

So as silly as this is, it doesn't arouse any plausible feelings one way or another.

The writing isn't bad but the plot path leaks more than sick urine - Oh did he go pottie yet???

Methinks you have a better more plausible yarn in mind?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
the brevity is the icing

Hi chat, I havenet seen the first part, but the second part was better on its own, with just an occasional referance to the first. The pace was fantastic, never slackening off. I loved it, and could understand the forced submission of the traumatised couple, that was the biggest turnon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Where is the first part?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchathudson@chathudson
148 Followers
I am a professionally employed male living in Tennessee. I have a law school degree. My personal interests include sports, music and current events. I am not much for going to bars but I do like to go to comedy clubs.