All Comments on 'A Fool Stumbles Into Love Ch. 03'

by carvohi

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
GimletEdgeGimletEdgeabout 13 years ago
It does indeed read like a fairy tale.

But just the right sweetness...honey, not saccharine.

And it's a pleasant break from the Literotica norm to have such likable innocents.

Post on, MacDuff!

amber1312amber1312about 13 years ago
i am

loving this story its engaging and like someone else said sweet but not sacharin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dry opinion

So sensitive, maybe, a little bit too much.

auhunter04auhunter04about 13 years ago
finances

ever think that even though his family seems fairly well off, he works and gets paid like everyone else, leaving what ever family money he access to alone except for thosre 'rare ' occasions

Dinner out is not that kind of an occasion but a dimond tennis braclet for your love is.

stranger things in life have happened---- fiction has to stick to the realm of believeable, truth does not

RodenAddisonRodenAddisonabout 12 years ago
Okay I'm way late

I know this was written quite a while ago but, I just have to say how much I'm really enjoying it. I know eventually it will get more physical. Just wanted to say how I'm enjoying it before you think it's all about the sex. Thanks for your efforts and time. For the real nasty stuff I tend to write my own. :) Cheers.

frazodfrazodalmost 10 years ago

I really like this. Sometimes Cal can be an ass, but she is very forgiving. Your build-up is wonderful.

SELSTIMSELSTIMabout 9 years ago
Simply Beautiful

It explains Cal's out of character behavior in the tavern when he flattened big mouth's nose so fast he didn't even have time to think about it. Something conditioned in him when he was six about the age when most respondent conditioning occurs. Still slaying those dragons. Your a genius. I can't believe I hadn't read any of your stories until just recently. Thank you, this story is special.

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
Finances

I'm still confused about how Cal, who was financially stressed by a lobster dinner, suddenly seems to have money to burn:

He gives Sandy the necklace he bought for her, even after their relationship was pretty much over.

He tries to pay for the gazebo materials.

He buys Maureen a HUGE diamond tennis bracelet.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Random Thoughts

While I agree with not telling them about their past together right now, that might force a relationship that they are not ready for. But once they DO come together, presuming they do, they should then be told about their prior connection.

And I continue to share the frustration with the initial "deception" about his financial situation. Even with his fortune tied up in investments, with that kind of resources there is no reason that substantial dividends couldn't be paid into his checking account, which combined with his income should make him at least comfortable. Certainly he wouldn't be griping about a lobster dinner and then giving even a modest gift to a "girlfriend" who has been toying with him, trying to pay for a gazebo for a mere acquaintance, then giving a "huge" diamond tennis bracelet to a girl he is just beginning to date as well as spending a small fortune on a new wardrobe!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This drivel is so inane that is on the point of stupidity !

Damn 6y old would write better than this. Perhaps this writer didn't took its morning meds ! 1* !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very sweet.

4 stars for a very nice story.

auhunter04auhunter04almost 8 years ago
HEY A naughty moose

If you think this is so fucking bad why do you continue to read it?

I have seen some jackass remarks but yours should be put in for a golden turd reward, Fools gold...

daubergirldaubergirlalmost 5 years ago
Miracle

That was the best so far. Well on to the next

Thank you

Sheryl Langley

jaromjaromover 4 years ago
Thoughts

This is a genuine feel good story. While the title is possibly remonstrance of a very familiar life, --- mine perhaps? The contents show a beautiful creation of love.

Grimjack01Grimjack01about 4 years ago
Very moving

This is a very moving story, yes please put the other story out, if you do thank your daughter for sharing with us.

SjtiernanSjtiernanabout 4 years ago
Too good

This so far had me trying to figure out the secret from the worst theories to the best and it doesn't even have any sex yet

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous