All Comments on 'A Fool Stumbles Into Love Ch. 08'

by carvohi

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
LoneStarRiderLoneStarRiderabout 13 years ago
The plot thickens!

Another excellent chapter. Don't be long getting #09 out, please. This is very good writing.

northlandernorthlanderabout 13 years ago
A Very Enjoyable Story

Congratulations on a good interesting story, anxiously awaiting the next chapter.

curioussscuriousssabout 13 years ago
I read the preamble to this...

...and decided I wanted to get the 'real feel' of the story.

Therefore I spent a few hours reading all the chapters.

It's an intriguing little tale, full of appropriate emotion and a classic 'romance' story. It warms my heart to think of the trials and tribulations through which this couple have gone, only to find each other again and realize the depth of their feelings for each other.

Thank you - I eagerly anticipate future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
vary good

this story is one of the best i have read so far i hope you post the next one soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
are you going to finish it

i hope you finish the next part of the story

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
She Bought?

“He needed to buy her stuff, just like the way she'd bought him all that stuff.”

She bought him all that stuff? I thought she was pretty much broke, I assumed he paid for it all.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
More Poor Communication!

If her family is struggling to the point that her parents have skimped on their own medical care while her father works himself to exhaustion, how is Maureen able to mix with the country club set?

“He had to make the discovery by himself. Yet she thought, 'her mom had told her. Why couldn't she help him, let him off the hook?'”

Exactly! Why not, especially when it’s obviously troubling him?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My 2 cents

Love the story. Something I noticed. She keeps saying how much she loves him, then states how much she loves to boss him and tell him what to do. She states how simple he is and how easy he is to boss around. Seems she is more excited to have a person she can control than a person to love as an equal. Just saying. Thanks for your time and imagination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous