All Comments on 'A For Effort'

by ldrequiv

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
A plus for a great start on a story line.

Keep the story working

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great story

This was extrememly well written. But shouldnt Meg see a doctor for her problem though?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Interesting read

It was easy to get into this story. The hook was the "problem", but the characters kept me reading.

I'm glad you didn't ruin it with a bunch of Tab A in Slot B sexual descriptions. I know how sex works. I can imagine it for myself.

But there must be some explanation about why she didn't smell like a mackerel to Emil. Does she thank the Clean Genie people, her doctor, sex...what? That probably should have been addressed since you had built some little suspense about it in Morgana's mind. Anyway, it is not enough of a reason to write another story. You could just let it be.

Morgana is an interesting character. It might be worth learning more about her. But we don't need another boring novella where her sexual exploits escalate ad nauseum.

Thanks for something thoughtful to break up the endless expulsion and consumption of bodily fluids here on Literotica. Some days I just want to puke after reading a couple of stories.

Eric

ldrequivldrequivabout 20 years agoAuthor
Thank you

To Eric and the two anonymous commenters:

Thanks for your kind words.

Mostly, I write modern-day fantasy; erotica is a departure I use for refreshment. Anyway, I'm sure you can tell that I'm not enamored of the thrustings & gruntings school of sex writing. Erotica should be about desire, not mechanics and fluids.

I hope you enjoyed "A For Effort" as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Regards,

Ldrequiv

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Very nice!

Well written, an interesting plot, and believable characters. A very enjoyable read.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
ANOTHER COMING OUT PARTY, BUT DIFFERENT

and hopefully the last time. TK U MLJ LV NV

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous