A Forced Pairing Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tultek
tultek
19 Followers

"But we can stop, too," he whispered. "You... get to decide." He gulped. "I...I don't want to. But we're doing this together... aren't we?"

Lynn nodded quickly, with widened eyes. Then she pushed against him.

"What? Want me off?

"Turn us over." Lynn said softly, in a light and quiet voice.

Baz smiled, and took her in his strong arms, rolling over so that they were on top. Lynn smiled down at him, and hugged him. "I.... want." She said.

Baz's voice was soft and warm again. "I... want you."

Lynn moved – sliding off of Baz and moving to his side. Baz suddenly looked perplexed, but only for a moment. Lynn smiled and rotated, moving her leg over his head and body, and lowering her still-wet crotch down towards his head. And lowering her own face towards his sex. "I want to try this.... Always have..." Lynn felt Baz's hands suddenly come to either side of her vagina, and spread her large lips slightly. Then the soft, strongness of his tongue touching her insides came – very, very slowly and tentatively. A strong quiver of amazing pleasure rocked through her body, and her head came down to bump against him for a moment – against his hip. She opened her eyes and his cock was right in her face. She cooed, and brought up her hand.

Touching him, she looked at him for a moment, moving his sex in her hand and feeling it – exploring what it looked like and seemed to be. She thought for a moment that it had already been inside of her, not moments ago. And now... she was so curious. And so excited. She pursed her lips, and kissed the head. Baz's body twinged a bit at this. Lynn smiled. But at the same time, she could feel Baz working on her with his mouth.

He sucked one of her large lips into his mouth, pulling softly onto it – then letting it go. Then he nuzzled his tongue into the rut between them, before finding the nub of pleasure at the top of her sex and licking along its shaft. Then he buried his tongue in her entrance – probing in and out of it. All the time his fingers helped along in touching and probing. Exploring and making her feel everything he wanted her to feel.

She returned the favour – kissing and licking along the length of his shaft. And finally she decided she would try it – putting him in her mouth. It was difficult to get him in more than an inch, which surprised her. But she did it – twirling her tongue around the end for a moment. This made Baz stop what he was doing and moan. Lynn thrust him in and out over her lips once or twice more, then stopped and went back to kissing and licking.

This was when Baz pulled himself up from under her – holding her where she was with his hands. Lynn stayed there. And he positioned himself behind her. She felt him run the head of his cock along her wetness as she knelt in front of him, facing away. Then he stuffed himself into her. Once again she felt him move inside.

She looked back over her shoulder and saw him mount her. And he got up further – into a crouch on his feet. Totally bent down, almost like an animal. Holding her buttocks and breathing hard – he stared down at himself entering her. And he moaned, stroking in and out.

Lynn just laid her head down on her arms, and dissolved into the feeling of having him take her. Having him love her like she wanted to be loved. Want her. Need her, even.

In the tent they loved for hours.

tultek
tultek
19 Followers
12