All Comments on 'A French Resistance'

by Bobbyfom

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It's good

But a couple of little nit picks the royal air force had/has different ranks then other services so your lieutenant should really be a Pilot Officer and Her majesty Queen Elizabeth was only a teen during the war so it should be his Majesty's Royal air Force.

CAP811CAP811over 16 years ago
what resistance?

High on eroticism, low on plausibility. Had all our pilots known that wine, cheese, & a bj were awaiting them the moment they parachuted into France, we'd all be speaking German now...

Bridget69Bridget69over 16 years ago
Resistance is futile.

What a way to tend to wounds. Very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Historical Accuracy?

Actually, to CAP811, and everyone else: interesting fact about the Germans (atleast at the time); To them, sex is strictly between the 2 parties involved (Husband & Wife, Prostitute & client, whatever) and it's considered utterly rude to interupt this most private of 'affairs'. That is/was so engrained to the German mindset that even the Gestapo wouldn't dare barge in on a souple 'going at it'. And such scenarioes did actually happen alledgedly (give or take on the details). Granted, the RAF and 8th Airforce Brass might've neglected to mention that little detail to their pilots...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Commenters, please get a life!

For fucks sake, what a bunch of nerds you are! A beautiful woman wants to suck this guy's cock and you all are like old ladies on the sidelines, nitpicking. Beautiful story and I want a sequel!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous