A Friend in Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jool
Jool
50 Followers

I was this girl, face down on an old guy, my ass nearly in his face, my tits sandwiching his cock. I had cum on my breasts, too, where his dick had spurted. I leaned down to lick the cream off my own tits. He sucked my clit between his lips as the last echoes of my orgasm ripped through me.

I continued to writhe against him until the pleasure grew into a dull, tingling feeling of utter relaxation and bliss.

Finally, I fell off onto the couch beside him, exhausted and spent. I lay there for a moment, my eyes so heavily pleased, I could not open them to see him. But I heard him.

"Cath. You certainly are an angel. I'm glad Jool fixed this afternoon up for both of us." He stroked my bare breast. "She's lucky to have a friend like you..."

"No..." I murmured, my lips stained with cum, "No, I'm lucky. I think she saved me. I think you both saved me..."

THE END

Jool
Jool
50 Followers
12