A Friend in Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldfogey
oldfogey
379 Followers

Greg was all for it! He tried to inhale her breast, which I knew was impossible due to their large grapefruit size, but with a hollowing of his cheeks as he sucked, he did manage to get her nipple and areola completely in his mouth. I watched the muscles in his throat move as his tongue stroked her swollen nipple. His cock was standing high in his trousers, with a wet spot marking the end of what appeared to be a sizeable length. I knew Linda would be pleased at the length, if his girth was equally capable of filling her tight pussy.

Linda turned more to face Greg. She then used her upper body to press him back against the arm of the couch and his mouth harder against her swollen tit. It was her turn to explore. Her hand slid down to Greg’s crotch and along the fabric covered length of his cock. Her smile was obliterated by Greg’s mouth as he switched from her breast to get a lengthy French kiss from my wife. He even gave up her pussy as he unbuttoned the flap of his trousers and put my wife’s hand on the tab of his zipper. Linda’s curiosity was obvious as I watched her hand disappear into his open fly, creep down the length of Greg’s cock; then close over it several inches from the end.

“Oh, my, this is lovely,” she murmured as Greg’s mouth returned to her swollen nipple, and with some degree of effort and bending, brought a good eight inches of hard dick out to see her. It was already seeping the juices he would want to lubricate that sweet pussy he still held, but Linda had other ideas as I saw her slide down his torso and her mouth close over the ping-pong ball sized head of Greg’s dick.

Greg gasped with pleasure as Linda’s hot mouth closed. I could see her tongue was working overtime as she tasted her latest lover. I couldn’t help but pull my own cock out and slowly begin jacking it while her head pushed down to his open fly and then rose in that grinding, revolving kiss of life that drove most men completely out of their mind. Linda was a relative newcomer to sucking cock, but she had learned by watching masters of the art and experimented sufficiently with me that I knew her touch was now golden.

Greg succumbed immediately. He pushed her head down hard and thrust up with his hips to drive his cock as far into my wife’s mouth as he could before he erupted in a blast of pure cum. Linda almost choked from the forth of his thrust and the simultaneous hot semen that now filled her mouth. She swallowed mightily, but some still escaped from the corners of her mouth to smear Greg’s fly. He wasn’t in a position to complain though as I watched him fuck my wife’s mouth, filling her with at least three hard pulses of his ball juice.

Linda had recovered rapidly from her first surprise and was hungrily matching his thrusts into her mouth with her head bobbing up and down the length of his shaft, swallowing his baby-making seed. Only when it appeared he was no longer capable of giving her more did she finally raise her mouth to the swollen head and with adroit laps of her tongue, finish her meal. When she finished that, she moved her body up until their eye level matched and shook his finger tauntingly at him.

“No more of that, now,” she smiled. “I’ll set the pace and the depth, all you have to do is give it to me when I want it.” She kissed him, taking away any sting of her reprimand and pushing the sole remaining cup off her other breast. Greg caught them and began kneading them like bread dough, forcing her nipples to stand high and proud.

When she had slid higher to kiss him, Linda’s swollen cunt was almost perfectly aligned with Greg’s cock. I was surprised to see that regardless of the fact he had just given my wife several shots of cock cream, it was still semi-rigid and pointed directly at Linda’s love channel.

I saw her reach down between them, confirming what I saw, and then watched as she tucked what appeared to be still capable head between her outer lips. With a sigh of pleasure, she lunged against him and I saw the head disappear into her cunt.

“A-h-h, that’s better. I was wondering when you would get around to this. This is what I really wanted from you, although I’ll admit the rest was nice. There’s nothing I like better than a hard dick filling me when I’m horny – and, honey, you’ve really made me horny!”

Greg was obviously in heaven, and I knew why. Any man who had ever fucked my wife never failed to tell me she had the hottest pussy they had ever had the pleasure of sinking their cock into. His back arched against her as he tried to drive it deeper, but I knew Linda wouldn’t let him – yet.

“Unh, unh, baby, I’m in charge of this part,” she said softly, shaking her head. “You gave me your load, and you’ve played with my tits long enough to make me hornier than ever, now I’m in charge.”

She looked over at me and winked, while I slowly jacked my own throbbing cock. “Now we’re going into the bedroom and my husband is going to watch while I fuck you. I hope you don’t have any plans for the rest of tonight, I like a nice long screwing when I’m this hot.”

I saw her lift herself off Greg with an audible ‘pop’ as her tight cunt gave up his obviously welcome cock. She took his hand and helped him off the couch, then led him toward the bedroom, shedding her blouse and throwing it back to me as we went down the hallway.

She pushed him down on the king sized bed, pulled his shoes off as he took off his shirt. Linda pulled his trousers off and turned his legs so he was now parallel to the bed length. She arched her back, thrusting out her breasts as she unfastened her demi-bra and let it drop into my waiting hands. I couldn’t resist pulling it to my nose and smelling the perfume tainted cups. I then took her skirt when she stepped out of it. Now, clad only in high heels and nylons, my wife straddled Greg’s torso. Bending forward, she let her breasts sway directly in front of his mouth as he tried to push her lower for access to her swollen cunt lips.

“Now it’s my turn,” she almost whispered. Greg reacted exactly as I would have, taking a breast in one hand and pulling it to his mouth while his other hand squeezed and fondled her other orb. Linda hissed with pleasure as Greg’s teeth grated over the swollen nipple, causing her to press her breast harder against his mouth. His reaction, to pull it deeper with the suction of his entire mouth, was exactly what my wife wanted. “Suck it, baby, suck it,” she said softly. “I love the feeling of a man’s mouth on my boobs.” That was obvious by the pressure of her breast on his mouth. Her beautiful mound almost covered his face, but Greg wasn’t in a mood to lose it.

“I feel something poking me,” she told her lover teasingly. “Are you trying to get your dick into my pussy?” Sliding along his torso on perspiration slick bodies, she pressed her swollen labia against Greg’s cock head. “Is that better?” she hissed as Greg arched his back and drove the thick head between her love lips.

Using both hands on his chest to raise herself, causing Greg to lose his oral grip on her breast, she sat up on her knees, centered his cock in her charming valley and slowly began to lower herself on his throbbing, engorged length. Greg could only gurgle with delight as he felt her slippery core sliding down over his cropped length until at last she paused. I could see at least two inches of hard cock still waiting to be used.

“Oh, this is a nice one!” she murmured, taking Greg’s hands and placing one on each breast as she once again began lowering herself. “So nice and thick! I love thick ones.” She began rotating her hips and raising and lowering herself on Greg’s hardness, hissing with pleasure as she rode her favorite delight – a hard dick that she knew would spit its load of cum in her vagina if she used it right. And Linda definitely by now had the talent to make any man’s cock swell with delight upon sinking into that hot channel, lubricated with her juices as well as those of her lovers, letting them feel the muscles of her cunt stroking him even more pleasantly than with her fingers or her mouth.

“Oh, baby, I dreamed of doing this to you the instant Earl showed me your picture,” Greg managed to say as he took her hips in his hands and pulled her down on his rampant steed until I saw the last inch slide deep into my wife’s welcoming core.

Linda giggled as she felt Greg take up the humping motion that drove his cock deeper into her each time that she raised herself slightly. “And I’ll bet I know the one he showed you. The one where I’m being taken from the rear while I get a little from the guy in front. “She continued when Greg nodded. “Did you ever do that with your wife?”

Greg had other interests at the moment than discussing his wife, but he still managed to shake his head.

“You should have, you know. Most of us get tired of the same old thing every night. We need something new, just like you guys always tell us. I’ll bet if I was to call her and tell her what we are doing, that she would be back here like a shot. Did you join the swinger’s club while she was here, or after she left?”

I could tell Greg’s thoughts were far from wanting to discuss this, but I could also see that wife’s belly rippling as she exercised those delightful muscles of hers. Greg was getting a fantastic fucking without having to move a muscle, although I could see his hips flexing with each stroke as he tried to drive his cock deeper still.

“After she left,” Greg managed to say as he gave it up momentarily. I knew that he must have had a mini orgasm, giving my wife the lubrication she needed to keep her cunt happy and soupy. Linda didn’t bat an eye. She felt the tiny squirt and just rode her pony harder, driving Greg’s cock in and out of her squeezing depths and leaning forward to give him another taste of her swollen nipples. Greg captured them like a dieing man, sucking them deep into his mouth, one after the other.

Linda yipped as his teeth gripped one slightly too hard. “Don’t bite them off,” she said, switching nipples on him. “My husband likes to suck them too, don’t you, honey?”

I don’t know if Greg had forgotten I was right there at the end of the bed watching him fuck my wife, or seeing him sucking her tits, but he suddenly turned his head to me and said, “Thank you, Earl, for lending me this lovely lady of yours. She’s everything you said and more. I wish I had known about her earlier. If you could have fucked Patty while I screwed Linda here, Patty would probably have stayed with me.”

I could see where this was going. And I assured him that he could fuck Linda as long as we were still in town. Then, depending on where Linda chose to live while I was gone, perhaps he would like to fuck her then too.

“That would be pure heaven,” he remarked, looking into Linda’s smiling eyes, “and some relief for Patty too.”

“That isn’t the only relief for Patty,” Linda told him. “We’ve made a few friends who would be happy to help her – and you, while Earl’s away.

“Maybe you should call her and tell her everything. I’ll help you, if you want – tomorrow morning,” she emphasized. “Right now, I want to fuck your socks off!”

And she did. Two hours later, Linda extracted the last of Greg’s cum from a wilting cock. Even with her exquisite talents there was no way Greg would be able to recover soon. With his last efforts, he pulled her close to him, closed his hand over one breast and went immediately to sleep.

“Poor guy, you wore him out,” I chuckled on the other side of my wife’s body.

Switching hands so that Greg would still have the pleasure of her lovely orb, she turned on her side to me and said softly, “Well, he certainly tried to wear ME out! But I love the way he fucks. Did you mean what you said about he could fuck me while you’re gone?”

“If that’s what you want and it’s close enough to where you choose to live, by all means, honey. There’s no reason in the world why you should fuck him – and anyone else that you want while I’m gone. I hope you’ll help Patty though. She needs to find out just how much fun she’s missing out on.”

“I have just the guy to do that,” Linda smiled. “Remember Larry and Della? Larry knows how to get a lady’s motor turned on and I think Della would be happy to help him if Greg gave her a little when he wasn’t in my cunt.”

“Then go to it, honey,” I smiled back, “Just don’t let Larry knock her up. She doesn’t want kids, and I think that’s part of the reason that she doesn’t want Greg to fuck her every time he feels like sticking a dick in her. “

“I don’t think that will be a problem,” my wife said, swinger her uppermost leg over my hips. “Della has some friends that can get her all the pills she needs without it costing her anything except an occasional piece of ass. And I think Della also goes both ways, so that might be something else for Patty to explore.”

“M-m-m, interesting” I told her as I pulled her leg higher, putting my cock directly in line with her weeping pussy. I pressed forward slightly and was rewarded with a sigh from her and the exquisite feeling of my cock head sliding into a chamber filled with hot cum. “And this is even more interesting,” I leered as I pressed my hips forward more and felt another two inches or so of hard dick filling her core. Linda loved for me to fuck her after one or more of her lovers had been inside her and left the juicy contents of their interest in her hot box. I love it too, especially when her lover was within arms reach and I suspected that what I would be giving her right now would be repeated by him through the night. I loved watching another man on my wife’s belly, thrusting deep into her and then pulling out until only the tip of his cock was inside her, sucking her tits while he screwed her. I knew Linda would want more from Greg during the night, and I was certain he would get it.

“You just love sloppy seconds,” my wife gasped as I went fully into her and felt her hips thrusting back against mine. “And I want you to have them. I don’t know why I ever had any reluctance to fuck other guys once you told me that you wanted me to, but I’m certainly enjoying it these days.”

“I know you are, honey,” I told her as we began that dance of love, “and I hope you always will. Of course while I’m gone, you’re going to be on your own for a while. You’ll have to find some guys to have a little fun with when our friends are busy. Can you do that?”

It was her first frown. “Can’t you line up some guys for me? You know how I hate to try to pick guys up.”

“Don’t worry. All our friends know that you’ll need some companionship while I’m gone and all of the guys have told me that they’ll give you as much as you want, although I doubt that. But think about it for a minute. If you stay here in this town, you’ve seen how some of these guys look at you. They’re damn near drooling. All you have to do is put on some of that nice lingerie I bought for you, put a thin top on and go outside. I can guarantee they’ll come running.”

Linda gasped as the first tingling sensations of her orgasm coursed through her body and I concentrated on making it grown slowly until her arms caught me around my neck and she pulled me to the uncovered breast. I began sucking it, knowing how it intensified her orgasm when she was being fucked, and once again I wasn’t disappointed. With a spasmodic jerking of her body and gasps as it found her, my wife succumbed to her orgasm.

“They’d better,” she managed to croak out a few minutes later. “I’ve gotten too used to the feeling of two men playing with me to let just one satisfy me. There’s got to be a clean up man.”

I knew what she wanted, and slid lower, letting my cock trail a thin line of cum down her thigh as I went for my prize. It was waiting for me, slowly seeping my cum and Greg’s juices through lips still swollen from her arousal. All I had to do initially was to close my mouth over that delightful spring of lust. My wife’s trained vagina would do most of the work. T wasn’t disappointed. It was like putting your mouth over a hose and having someone turn on the faucet. Linda opened her cunt wide and expelled those tastiest of juices, hers mixed with mine and Greg’s.

I let her feed me until there was no more of the free flowing cum, then I cleaned her lovely cunt, thrusting my tongue as deep into her vagina as I could, then swallowing even those little tidbits while my tongue circled the pouting lips. I avoided her clit. I didn’t want her to cum again until Greg had recuperated and wanted a replay. I knew Linda liked the way he had fucked her and she deserved only the best.

I scooted back up on the bed. Greg was still snoring softly as I kissed Linda’s sultry lips, letting her get just a taste of our juices. Then we both went to sleep, my wife a sandwich between me and her latest lover.

I’ll give my readers a little more about how Linda whiled her time away while I was gone, but these stories will be based on what she told me or on the information on tapes that she sent to me about her lovers. They’ll be written from her point of view of course, since I wasn’t there. Many have asked how I can remember so many details about the fun we had. The reason is I wrote the events down immediately, or as soon thereafter as possible, in note form. It isn’t hard to transcribe them into a full fledged story, but it’s time consuming. The notes alone fill a three inch binder, and the memories they stir are fantastic!

Thanks to all those who have written about the Linda series, asking for some information on the lifestyle and how to get into it. I sincerely hope I have helped. If you would like to contact me directly the address is click the link below..

Until I finish transcribing Linda’s next adventure….enjoy Literotica!

oldfogey
oldfogey
379 Followers
12