All Comments on 'A Friend in Need - A Special Night'

by KKross

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice short story

Many are in same boat with just friends. Neither wants to make first move. An incident like this pushes things forward for both to benefit.

Mark737Mark737over 11 years ago
Very Nice

Not the usual genre I spend time in. But I wander through this one from time to time. Reminded me of a time long ago when I had a good female friend that I wished turned into more. So I got to live it vicariously through your story. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wish it was a true story

Just wished that I had a special relationship with my first one like your Jeff and Tanni. Except that my first was very experienced and she was on a manhunt. I was just 14 at the time and felt flustered when she straddled me. I didn't tell her it was my first time but I suppose she could have guessed it as I didn't last very long. She left me with a feeling of being cheated of my virginity. Then she moved on with her manhunt. She didn't even return my calls. Oh, what am I talking about. For whatever reasons, I still like this story.

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
special intimate story well written

The story is touching and for me it was reminiscent of my youth and loving innocent relations I treasure. The fact that they may not have been in love but truly loved eachother is of special interest. The fact that the relationship never blossomed to a full blown romance was a disappointment but realistic in the real world. I appreciated the great description and emotion that the author put forth. The girl's thinking was never presented so we don't know the full story as fictional stories give authors license with facts. Perhaps, Jeff was accurate in reading Tanisha's romantic interest or lack there of but the story excludes that directly. The story was very well done and moving. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice kela

NICE BUT IT SHOULD BE MORE REAL IF THEIR IS A COUPLE OF SHOCKING MOMENT MORE...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous