A Friend of the Bride's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh myGod, Amy," I finally managed, gathering just enough strength to take her hands and bring her to her feet. "What kind of witchcraft are you practicing?"

She cuddled up against me and I could feel the slipperiness of my issue as her chest rubbed against mine. She moved back and forth, spreading the slickness around between us. I had never been into cum games, but somehow this felt incredibly sensual. She tipped her head up and kissed my lips. I could taste the salty-sweet flavor of my semen on her tongue. We shared it until it was gone.

Finally she answered my question.

"Witchcraft had nothing to do with it, Tim. I've just wanted to do that for a long time."

"Well, okay, if you say so, but I've never had anyone make me loose control like that before. I hope I didn't hurt you."

"You certainly took me on a wild ride there, but it was great. I'm flattered that I could bring that out in you."

She stepped back from our embrace just a bit, grabbed the cake of soap and began to gently cleanse my chest. When she finished, I took the soap and returned the favor. When we were both clean, I turned her and spooned her back up against my chest. I wrapped my arms around her, my hands automatically cupping her full breasts, still holding the soap and rubbing her with the slippery lather.

"That feels really good," she said, wiggling her butt cheeks a little against my rapidly softening member. I leaned back against the shower wall and just basked in her magnificent glow.

I found that my soapy hands were, seemingly of their own volition, caressing her lower and lower until now they were only a few inches above her luscious mound. I was eager to explore her there. Suddenly, her hands were on mine again, keeping them away.

"What's wrong, Amy. Don't you want me to touch you there? I promise I'll be gentle."

"Oh, I know you would be Tim, but I've got a little secret that I think you're going to have a hard time believing."

"Don't try and tell me that you've had a sex change," I joked. "I've already been down there and your equipment is one-hundred percent female – right from the factory."

Amy's voice was dead serious and more than a bit nervous.

"No, it's something even more unlikely than that."

She paused for a moment. I felt her take a deep breath, then go on.

"Tim, the truth is, I'm a virgin."

"Bullshit," I blurted out. Amy had dated half of the football team at one time or another, and she and Clint had been together for a couple of years. If the guys at the bachelor party were to be believed, Amy's fiancé was dozens of women past being a virgin.

"Tim, I know it's tough to believe, but it's true. I always had this crazy dream when I was a little girl about having the most perfect white wedding. It's not like a religious thing or anything – my mom and dad probably just read me Cinderella and Snow White too many times," she said with an embarrassed grin. "When I got a little older, my dream grew to include the perfect wedding night."

"Meaning losing your virginity on your wedding bed?"

"Exactly. Eventually I decided I was being silly, but somehow I just couldn't break free of the vision in my head." She turned around in my arms and looked at me seriously. "I want you to know that's one of the reasons I wouldn't go out with you back in high school. I really wanted to, but I couldn't."

Wow, nowthat was a revelation.

"And here I always assumed it was because I was such a geek."

"Tim, you weren'tthat much of a geek," she said with a wry smile. "The way you kept asking me out was so amazing, so romantic, so brave, I was dying to say yes."

That only made partial sense. "So why didn't you? It's not like your virginity kept you from dating. You went out withlots of guys back then. Did you actually think I was going to rape you or something?"

"No Tim, it wasn'tyou I was worried about – it wasme. I could go out with other guys because I knew I wouldn't be tempted to lose control and let them go too far. You were a totally different proposition, though. I don't know if it's true for all women, but once you finally grew up, you made me feel all gooey inside. If you'd gotten me alone, I probably would've demanded that you take me all the way."

As much as my manly pride wanted to believe such an excuse, I knew it was just silly. She had dated guys that were a whole lot sexier than me. That dog wouldn't hunt.

Then she hung her head.

"Tim, there's another reason why I didn't ever say yes to you and I'm really not proud of it. See, I knew you were a really good guy, but my friends said you were a nobody. I was so worried about what they would think that I wouldn't even let you be my friend. I was more concerned about my social standing than your feelings or even my feelings for you." Amy looked miserably ashamed of herself. "I was so weak and you were so strong. Can you forgive me?"

Of course it was no secret to those of us on the dweeb-squad that the popular girls faced enormous peer pressure. This was the reason I could accept for her rejection of me. I was impressed, though, that Amy was willing to debase herself and admit that she had given in to it. At this moment I would have forgiven her anything.

"It's okay, Amy. I know it had to be tough."

She looked at me closely to make sure I was serious. I was.

"Thank you, Tim. You're always so good to me."

These were pleasant revelations, but something else about her tale of irresistible attraction to me was troublesome. As much as I hated to, it was time to bust that excuse wide open.

"Okay, Amy, if you were so afraid that you'd lose control around me, what made you feel safe enough to get naked with me, alone in the shower?"

Her face got redder than the simple heat from the shower could justify. She was obviously extremely embarrassed.

"Umm. Tim, we're not alone."

"What?"

"Yeah. Take a look at the door."

Shocked, I stared through the steam to the dark slit in the bathroom door, which was open about an inch or so. I saw movement. Oh shit!

"Who's that?"

"Don't worry, Tim, it's nobody you need to worry about."

"The hell you say!" This was a very dangerous turn of events. If Carlotta ever found about what Amy and I were doing, our relationship might be over before it started. Amy was motivated to keep her mouth closed, but I had no idea about our little voyeur. I reached for the shower door.

"Please wait, Tim," Amy pleaded, not releasing me from her embrace. "If you'll just trust me and let me explain, all of this will make perfect sense."

Fat chance of that, I thought, but I let go of the door and settled back into her arms.

"This had better be good."

"Oh it is Tim. As a matter of fact, I think you'll be thrilled by the time I'm done."

Evidently seeing that I was ready to listen, Amy turned and snuggled her backside in close to me. She had evidently figured out just how much I liked holding her that way. I absently leaned us back against the wall and gently massaged her breasts again as she began her explanation.

"There were two reasons why I invited my friend to come up here with me. The first reason was to protect me from myself – and you already know about that one." My head was on her shoulder and I'm sure she could feel me nod. "The second reason was for your benefit."

"How so?"

"Well, I don't like to make promises I can't keep. When I talked you into letting me come to your room like this, I'm sure you were assuming that, uh, penetration would be involved?"

My hand was venturing lower again, sliding across her well-toned belly.

"I'll admit that the thought had crossed my mind." I thought about her words for a second. Whoa, wasthat what she meant? I went ahead and asked.

"Amy, did you bring someone else for me to havesex with?"

She hesitated.

"Well, I certainly didn't want you to be disappointed when you found out I couldn't give you what you wanted. My friend saw you for the first time at the rehearsal today and she mentioned to me that she thought you were gorgeous. I couldn't believe my audacity, but I asked her if she'd like to join us and she agreed. It seemed like the perfect solution at the time."

There was no way in hell I was going to do this. What Amy and I had already done was bad enough, but to have intercourse with yet another girl?

I was curious, though.

"So who is this wild and crazy woman?"

"I'm sorry, but that's part of the deal. She can't allow you to know who she is. You'll have wear a blindfold and promise not to talk to her. No touching either."

Hmm. It was a mystery to be unraveled.

"Why is she so concerned about me knowing who she is?"

Amy turned her head to whisper in my ear.

"She's very self-conscious about her looks," she explained. "She used to be very beautiful, but then something happened and she thinks she's ugly now."

My breath caught in my throat. Carlotta! It had to be her! This changedeverything. What must she think of me, frolicking naked in the shower with Amy – and after what had happened between us this morning? She must have thought I was some kind of Hollywood playboy, here to plow my way through a bunch of giddy small-town girls.

On one hand, though, maybe this was a good sign. Carlotta was obviously not so turned off that she would have nothing to do with me. Hell, she evidently wanted to have sex with me, even if anonymously.

On the other hand, the fact that she was remaining anonymous might indicate that she didn't ever want to get to know me. If she had wanted to come to my room openly, I couldn't think of a reason why Amy would have told her no.

Meanwhile, my hand was again sliding across Amy's abdomen and I could feel her tense up. I was heading back into forbidden territory.

"Relax," I told her. "Now that I know your little secret, you can be sure that you're in good hands. I swear you'll leave my room still a virgin, even if you beg me to take you." The concern on her face dissipated, but with my hands where they were, she certainly didn't relax.

Part of my brain noted that it was strange to continue ravishing Amy when I knew very well that my One True Love was watching, but somehow I just couldn't stop myself. I decided that Carlotta had known what she was likely to see when she agreed to come here, so she couldn't blame me if I continued. Besides, if I suddenly stopped, she might put two and two together and realize that I'd figured out who our visitor was. I sure didn't want to scare her off.

At least that was the way I justified it at the time. My fingers were so tantalizingly close to their goal.

"Okay, Amy, let me see if I've got this straight," I said, my own voice thick with sexual tension now. "I'm expected to just lay there blindfolded with my hands folded and let her have her way with me?" The thought of that was actually rather exciting, but I wasn't going to tell her that.

She was slow in replying. My fingers had reached her swollen outer lips. I was caressing them gently and it was obviously making it difficult for her to concentrate. She wasn't making any move to stop me though. At last she gathered her wits just enough to continue.

"You'll be touchingme while the two of you do it. She doesn't know you well enough to trust you to honor her requests unchaperoned."

My finger had slipped down between Amy's lips and was being basted in their hot, succulent juices. I began to massage her clitoris and she tensed and arched her back. It was grossly unfair of me to expect her to carry on a conversation like this. Carlotta was getting a good visual demonstration of what I could make a woman feel.

"A threesome? You and me and Carlot..."

"Shh, no names," Amy moaned softly. "You're not actually supposed to know who she is, but we'll do something special for you if promise to keep it a secret and never talk to her about it." Amy groaned as I flicked her clit more vigorously.

Hmm. A threesome with the two most desirable women I'd ever known. Let me think about this...

"Well, okay. You've talked me into it. When will she join us?"

"She'll know when. Just trust me."

"Okay, I'm trusting you," I said, sliding my sopping middle finger down to her entrance. I felt her stiffen.

"Amy, it's your turn to trustme. Your virginity is safe." For a long moment there was no response. Finally, she nodded.

Gradually I slipped a finger inside her, tenderly feeling for her hymen. Just because she was a virgin didn't mean that it was still intact of course, but I was guessing that Amy had been very careful with hers. Sure enough, just as my finger was almost as far as I could reach, there it was, firm and whole. Amy gasped as I touched it. I could feel the wet and slippery barrier against the tip of my finger. I hoped Clint realized just how lucky he was. I began to delicately swirl my finger around on it, caressing Amy's most prized possession.

They say that the hymen itself has no actual nerve endings, but sexual arousal is really all in the head anyway. The very fact that Amy knew I was touching what she probably considered the most sexually intimate tissue in her body was enough to shove her over the edge in a big way. I could feel it happening as she started to shake and shudder in my arms.

"Oh God, Tim, I'm coming!" Amy yelled, finally exploding into a monstrous orgasm. I smoothly slid my finger out of her for safety's sake, and instead firmly and quickly worked her clit with my slick fingers. Amy screamed out in what would have sounded like tortured agony if I hadn't known better.

Amy frantically turned her head and our lips met over her sweet shoulder. Her kisses were almost brutal in their intensity as her orgasm slowly subsided. My fingers slowed, and then left her clitoris as I firmly cupped her entire sex with my hand, providing warmth and comfort without stimulation. At last she relaxed and gave a big sigh.

"Tim, that was amazing. I've never felt anything like that before."

"Oh, come on Amy. Surely one of your high school boyfriends brought you off in the back seat of his car or something."

"Tim, I don't think you understand just how careful I've been. You're the only man I've ever had my panties off for until Clint. Andhe's not interested in doinganything like what you just did. Since he can't fuck me yet, he just doesn't see the point. I can't believe the fun I've been missing."

Amy's plight was really starting to bother me. Sure, there's a whole lot more to life than great sex, but I sure wouldn't want to go my entire life without it. But that's just what lovely Amy was setting herself up for. It was so unfair to her. I guessed that after today she'd never cheat again, so I dedicated myself to making this one afternoon an experience for her to remember.

"Amy," I said, "it's been fun in the shower, but what do you say we dry off and resume this on the bed. Let's go slow and give each other our undivided attention. Your friend can watch and wait for a while longer – will you let me make love to you?"

Amy's bottomless blue eyes looked straight into mine. "I thought you'd never ask."

We hopped out of the shower and quickly dried each other off. I gathered her up in my arms and carried her into the room. I could see the faint outline of a petite woman hidden behind the floor length drapes.

"Just relax now and let me pleasure you, Amy."

I laid her down on the bed, and then lay down beside her. She smiled and grabbed a pillow, covering my face.

"Just wait for a second, Tim."

Moments later I heard the click of the bathroom light switch and the pillow came off. The bathroom was dark and the door was barely cracked.

I rolled Amy onto her stomach and straddled her hips. I was going to start from the beginning and do it the way I liked. I wanted Amy to experience lovemaking like she might never experience with her husband.

I was very conscious of my Carlotta's eyes on us.

I snagged the bottle of still warm massage oil from the nightstand and drizzled it across Amy's upper back. Starting at the base of her long, graceful neck, I slowly worked my way out to her shoulders, giving her my best massage. Amy's skin was remarkably smooth and my calluses had softened as my construction career receded further into my past. My hands glided easily.

Amy was obviously in good shape; her shoulders were toned and shapely without being bulky. I felt for and found knots of tension and began to massage them away. I was actually quite good at massage; it had been one of Lashawna's passions and she had tutored me rigorously. I had opened some doors for her after hitting the big time and the last time we'd talked, she was working in a posh Beverly Hills salon, giving massages to people who's names you'd be familiar with.

"Wow, Tim. Where did you learn how to do this?" Amy murmured. "It feels simply heavenly." Another rhetorical question.

"I'm glad you like it, Amy, but I can assure you that it feels pretty good at this end too."

As my hands slowly worked their way down her shapely back and onto her magnificently rounded buttocks, I reflected that even with my pick of aspiring starlets, I had never massaged such a perfect body.

Amy laid her head down and closed her eyes. Her breathing was slow and regular and I almost wondered if she had fallen asleep, but as my hands glided onto her upper thighs and approached her most intimate area, I felt her almost imperceptibly stiffen. I lifted one of my knees and touched it gently between her thighs. She took the hint and spread one leg and then the other as I knelt between them.

Amy held her breath as my fingers traveled down between her cheeks and gently slid between her still well lubricated folds. I drew the moisture back up and began to massage her taint and then her perfect little rosebud itself.

Amy gasped softly, but allowed me to continue as I teased her with a spiraling caress of the area. They're loath to admit it, but I've found that being touched there can excite most women. I finally applied just a little more pressure, teasing like I was going to insert a finger. She almost seemed eager to have me do it, but I went back to massaging her wonderfully shaped thighs instead. I felt her relax.

As I worked those well-formed thighs, I fantasized about placing my hands on the insides of them and drawing her up onto her knees. God, it would feel so good to thrust my raging manhood deep into her perfect wetness. I noticed a drip of pre-cum fall onto her calf. Oh God, this was making me so hot. Out of the corner of my eye I could also nearly swear that I was seeing rhythmic movement through the cracked closet door. Maybe this was affecting Carlotta too.

Then, almost as if she had tapped into my thoughts, Amy got up onto her hands and knees, thighs still spread wide, and presented her perfection to me. I could hardly believe it, but there was no mistaking what she wanted me to do. I'd told her I wouldn't, but she was inviting me to do it anyway. Had a mortal man ever been so sorely tempted?

"Please Tim, I've wanted you inside me for so long."

It occurred that maybe I'd donetoo good a job at enflaming her long-dormant passion. If we weren't careful, Carlotta might have to come out of hiding and break us up. That was tempting in and of itself, but I needed to show the poor girl that I was made of sterner stuff than that.

"Oh Amy, I want to so badly, but you've been saving it for your wedding night. I can't go and spoil that now."

Amy groaned in frustration.

"Come on, Tim. Clint doesn't have any appreciation for how hard it was for me to wait this long. It'll be wasted on him. You're the man I want to have it. I'm on the pill, it's safe."

"What about your friend. I don't think she'd approve."

123456...9