A Friend of the Bride's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's seen us together now. I know she'll understand what I'm talking about." Amy looked right at the bathroom door. "Right?"

There were two light taps on the door. I took that to be Carlotta's approval.

I was still torn, but with Carlotta agreeing to the act, I finally broke down. I knelt behind Amy and pressed my raging erection up against her opening. I may not be hung like a horse, but I'm probably somewhat bigger than average. I knew I'd better be careful here.

I rubbed my head up and down through her folds a couple times to collect some of her precious lubrication, and then began to press into her. There was quite a bit of resistance at first, but at last her lips yielded to my gentle but firm pressure and I squeezed inside. Her warm, tight opening held me in a tight embrace as I came up against her maidenhead.

Amy held her breath, waiting for me to make a woman of her. One good push and the deed would be done; Amy's virginity would be mine. I paused for a moment, thinking about what I was doing.

No.

I hadpromised her. For the first time in my entire life I turned Amy down. As I withdrew, Amy's head whipped around to look at me.

"I'm sorry Amy," I explained, "but I swore to you that you'd leave here a virgin no matter what. As much as I'm sure both of us would love to do it, I will never,ever break a promise to you."

I was expecting anger or an argument, but after a moment's pause Amy just nodded, resigned to the fact that it just wasn't going to happen. I could see in her face that she had really,really wanted it, but at the same time she seemed relieved that I had taken charge and stopped us from doing something we would both surely regret later. She dropped back down onto her stomach on the bed.

"Thank you, Tim. You're always such a perfect gentleman to me. You may never know just how much I love that about you. I'm sorry I tried to make you go back on your promise; I guess I just kind of got carried away."

I lay down at her side and softly kissed her lips. I meant it as a relaxed, calming type of kiss, but Amy kissed me back with a passion that startled me. Within seconds, I was returning it in the same fashion. If she had already been married, this kiss could have been considered adultery just as surely as intercourse. I knew she had wanted to have some fun in the sack, but what I was getting from her at that moment was much deeper than that, like some barrier between us had been torn down.

The power of her kiss blew away all inhibitions and I quickly rolled her onto her back. I knew that her virginity was up for grabs again; my fevered brain was telling me in no uncertain terms that this passion transcended any silly promise between us. I spread her legs wide with my knees and prepared to plunge into her. Her hands gripped my buttocks and seemed poised to pull me straight in.

Then, unexpectedly, I felt Amy's amazingly strong hands move to my shoulders. She rolled me onto my back, pushed my hands down to my sides and straddled my hips. I almost struggled against her, but finally, the nearly overpowering lust dissipated a bit and I gradually became myself again.

That had scared me. I had wanted her so badly that I might have done the unthinkable. The only thing that redeemed me from damning shame was that she had been a partner in the almost-crime.

Amy was breathing like she'd just completed a sprint, her beautiful bare breasts rising and falling above my face. I could see the lust mirrored in her eyes. If, as I suspected, she had felt what I had, she was a stronger person than I for being able to pull back.

"Thanks, Amy. I don't know if I would have been able to stop that time."

"No, that was more my fault than yours. I shouldn't have kissed you that way."

We were seriously playing with fire here – I knew it for sure now. This heat between us was phenomenal, way beyond anything I had experienced before. Amy's explanation for avoiding me in high school suddenly didn't seem silly anymore. I realized that while I had recognized our special bond at an earlier age than she had, she alone had suspected its overwhelming power.

Amy had recovered somewhat herself. She looked over toward the bathroom, seeming to remember why there was a third person in my suite.

"I think it's time to let our chaperone come out and play," Amy panted, wisely, I thought. "I don't think the two of us can be trusted by ourselves." I nodded my agreement.

Amy reached over onto the nightstand and retrieved a blindfold that I hadn't noticed sitting there before.

"Promise me you won't peek."

"Scout's honor."

Mr. Happy had been denied entry twice now and I would sure be thrilled to get some relief – especially if it was with Carlotta.

"Good," Amy giggled, slipping the blindfold over my eyes. I almost shuddered from the unexpectedly powerful sensation of deja vu – the cloth was exactly the same smooth silky texture I'd felt in my dream. It was a good fit; I couldn't see a thing.

Amy's lips returned to mine and we began to kiss, our tongues probing deeply. After a bit, I could feel her hands running across my shoulders and chest, rubbing and exploring. The heat started to build again.

Then, out of nowhere, I felt a new pair of hands, soft and cool, caressing my feet as lightly as a feather. I managed not to jump.

"It feels like your friend has joined us," I mumbled into Amy's mouth.

"Mmm hmm," she mumbled back.

As Amy kept my mouth occupied, I felt Carlotta's hands slowly moving up over my ankles and calves. Her touch was so light it bordered on the ephemeral, yet it was electrifying at the same time. It was all I could do not to rip off my blindfold and reach for her. I used all the discipline I could muster and managed to hold still.

Her hands moved up my thighs and softly guided me to spread my legs. I complied and felt her fingertips just pass on either side of my raging erection and run teasingly over my hips and down along the crevice where Amy was pressed down on me. It was almost more than I could take and I groaned out loud. Amy's mouth left mine and I felt her twist, presumably to watch Carlotta work her magic on me.

At last, the soft, knowing fingers worked their way back up my inner thighs and teased the hairs on my scrotum. I realized that I was tensed from head to toe and tried unsuccessfully to relax. Any man that could have relaxed under the ministrations of those knowing hands must already have been lying in his coffin.

I felt one hand gently cup my scrotum while the other one crept up and slowly encircled my manhood, prying it out from Amy's butt crack and holding it bolt upright. Amy scooted up just a bit, presumably to give Carlotta more room to work. Seconds later I felt hot breath on the head, then soft wet lips encircled me.

If I hadn't already come three times that afternoon, she would have caught an immediate load right then. At it was, I had to fight back the urge to let go, it feltso good. The contrast between the cool air-conditioned room and her sizzling hot mouth was astonishing.

Slowly, the molten hot ring of her lips sank lower and lower and I could feel her tongue flicking all around my glans as she went. Carlotta was obviously more experienced at this than Amy. The tip of my manhood reached the back of her mouth, then incredibly, began to slip down her throat.

I groaned, but then realized that I was hearing rapid breathing right above me. Amy was obviously being turned on by the show Carlotta was putting on.

"God, that is so hot!" she said. "I've just got to... got to... Oh Jesus, Tim, I've just got to feel your tongue inside me again!"

Amy began scooting up and I could feel her soaking lips leaving a warm, wet trail up the centerline of my torso. Soon her incredible sex pressed against my lips. I immediately plunged my tongue between her lips and began to lap at her wonderful center with abandon. Carlotta's mouth had reached the base of my erection now and I could feel the head of my manhood deep in her gullet. No woman had ever taken all of me in her mouth before and I had very little concentration left to use for fancy techniques on Amy.

Carlotta's lips slowly withdrew until they only held the very tip in their velvet embrace, and then plunged down to the base again in one smooth motion. The feeling slammed me with such intensity that I would have sat bolt upright if Amy hadn't been straddling my face.

"Oh my God!" I cried out into the warm, musky confines of Amy's vagina. It was probably the vibrations of my voice that set her off, but Amy's thighs clamped down on me like a bench vise and she shook like a leaf, recipient of an orgasm every bit as massive as the last one.

It felt like Amy came for an eternity. Her thighs were an airtight seal over my mouth and her swollen clit was plugging one nostril, leaving me only the other one to breath with. And boy did I need to breathe! Carlotta was plunging up and down on me at a steady pace and it was easily the most intense sensation I'd felt in all my twenty-three years. It wasn't just my manhood that was being effected, it felt like every nerve in my body was on fire with pleasure.

In the dark under my blindfold, I was fighting a running battle with asphyxiation and simultaneously doing my best not to come. I didn't know if a fifth ejaculation would be possible if I used the fourth one now, so I was fighting it off for all I was worth. Finally Amy's thighs relaxed and the wonderful mouth on my erection slowed and then finally withdrew.

Amy's breathing gradually returned to some semblance of normalcy. She finally sighed and slid her hips down my body until I felt my abandoned manhood again nestle home into the valley between her cheeks. Her mouth met mine for a quick kiss.

"I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did, Tim."

"If I'd enjoyed it any more, you and your friend would be doing CPR on me right about now," I managed. Amy was rocking her hips slightly, teasing my painfully needy manhood.

"Well, I'm glad it didn't come to that. I wouldn't have the first clue how to do that. How 'bout you?" she asked her friend. There was a slight pause. "She doesn't know either. I'll bet she can't wait to show you something shedoes know how to do, though. Are you up for that?"

"Am I up? I think you know the answer to that."

I felt Amy reach back and give me a quick squeeze.

"Yup, you're most emphatically up," she said approvingly.

"Come on, girlfriend," she said to her collaborator, "let's give Tim what hereally wants."

I felt another set of thighs straddle my knees, then scoot up to sandwich my manhood against Amy's backside. I could feel hot, wet labia spread around the underside of my manhood. I gasped at the warm embrace.

Amy giggled and began to gyrate her hips. Carlotta followed suit and the result was a very warm and sensuous caress of my member, sandwiched between their bodies. What I would have given to be able to watch this!

Finally, Amy leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"Are you ready?"

I was very, very ready, but there was something I wanted to be careful about. I murmured in her ear.

"I hate to effect the mood, Amy, but what about, um, pregnancy? Do we need to take precautions?"

"Well, uh, ever since... well, uh, she's not physically capable of getting pregnant anymore," Amy murmured back almost inaudibly. Wow, Bill hadn't been kidding about the severity of Carlotta's internal injuries.

"Okay, then I'm ready."

I felt both sets of hips lift up.

"I'm going to take you inside me now," Amy said, nervous anticipation in her voice.

"What? I thought that's whatshe was for. I can't let you do that, Amy."

"Shh. Trust me. It's okay. I know what I'm doing."

I took that to mean she was justtalking like she was going to do it. Warm moistness pressed against the tip of my manhood.

"Oh God, Tim this is going to feel so good!" she exclaimed. "I've waited for this for so long. I can feel you right at my entrance. You're so big, I don't know how I'm going to manage this."

Amy's acting was incredible, making it feel like I was actually going take her virginity. I would be in her debt for this forever. My old fantasy wasalmost coming true, but my newer, hotter fantasy was coming true, I reminded myself.

I could feel warm wetness press down around the head of my raging erection, lips separating and being stretched wide, allowing me to enter within. My head was being engulfed into a warm sweetness. Eventually, I could feel my first few inches held in a warm embrace. Amy paused.

"Oh, Tim, you're there. I can feel you pushing against it again!" The excitement and wonder in her voice were palpable. "Okay, here it goes. I want you to have me."

The lips pressed down on me and Amy cried out in pain.

"Are you okay, Amy?" I asked her, having a difficult time believing thatanyone could pull off an act like this.

"Oh God, Tim, it hurts, but it feels so good!"

Little by little, I could feel hot, wet lips working their way, sliding down my erection. Amy's hungry mouth met mine, kissing me desperately. I could feel tears drip onto my face.

"I can't believe I'm actually doing this," she gasped. "It's better than I ever dreamed it would be."

Either Amy was the world's best actress, or she was actually using her friend as a decoy to have intercourse with me while retaining plausible deniability. It felt for all the world like I was inside her.

At last, unbelievably, I could feel that every last inch of me was encased in a warm, wet sheath. Muscles contracted, massaging me, then moved upwards again as I felt Amy's rock-hard nipples slide up my chest.

Amy gasped as I slid out. I felt cool air on all but the very tip. Amy sat up and I felt her long hair leave my face. She sat down hard and I felt my manhood slam home. Hips lifted and dropped, slowly at first, but then faster and faster. Soon, my hips joined in, pounding upward to meet the downward strokes of the girls. They were doing a fantastic job of coordination. If I hadn't known better, I would have sworn it was only Amy above me.

"Oh God, Amy. You feel so good inside!" In my fevered state, I was having a difficult time remembering that Amy and I weren't actually doing it. Amy's voice was full of excited wonder.

"Oh, Tim. I want to feel you inside me forever."

I don't know how long we went, but at last I could feel myself approaching the point of no return. I was hearing ragged breathing above us too, and it must have concerned Amy. I heard her whisper softly, but not soft enough that I couldn't hear her.

"Are you okay, Squeaky?"

The reply must have been a non-verbal affirmative, because nothing more was said and they continued on.

Squeaky? That was an interesting nickname. I had still never heard Carlotta speak, so it was possible that she had earned the name for a mousy voice. Or it could have been something totally different.

"Amy," I moaned at last, completely accepting this fantasy as real. "I can't hold it anymore. I'm going to come inside you now."

"Please, Tim, give it to me," she gasped desperately. "I want to feel you fill me, way up inside. Oh Jesus, Tim, give it to me. Give it to me now!"

I could feel her breasts on my chest and then her lips met mine as I moaned and gave one last upward thrust, burying myself to the hilt. My semen felt like molten steel as it burst free into a hot, fleshy cavern. The sense of release was like none that I'd ever felt before as I shot stream after stream after stream.

"Oh God, I'm coming too!" Amy cried. I could feel slim thighs shudder against my hips in orgasmic release as Amy and I feverishly thrust our tongues into each other's mouths for a moment. I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her into a close embrace. Amy's teeth sank into my shoulder as she shook from one end to the other. I could hear muffled gasps from above us as our partner in crime experienced her own climax.

The shuddering on my hips gradually subsided as we all came back to earth. I felt them move and my dripping wet manhood was suddenly exposed to the cool room air. The bed rocked for a moment as Amy and I continued to kiss. I heard the rustle of clothing, then the sound of the door into the hallway opening.

"Thank you!" I called out. I heard a faint kissing noise from that direction, then the door clicked shut. I hoped that boded well for our future together.

Amy slipped the blindfold off of my eyes and I was dazzled both by the mid-afternoon sunlight streaming in through a gap in the curtains and by the sight of her beautiful nude body above me. With the exertion of our lovemaking, she was glistening with perspiration. I watched a small rivulet gather up droplets as it slid down the curve of her perfectly tanned breast, then drip off her softening nipple and onto chest.

Amy lowered her hips onto me and I felt my now nearly flaccid member nestle into the crevice of her lips. I looked down there to see if I could see the telltale of my fluids leaking from her, but everything was so wet that it was impossible to tell for sure. I looked back up into her eyes. She looked like the cat that swallowed the canary.

"Thankyou too," I told her.

"No, the pleasure was all mine," she said. "I've wanted to do that with you for about forever."

"So what exactly is it that you did, Amy? It sure felt like you were really..." Her finger again gently pressed against my lips and she shook her head.

"I'll never tell, so don't even ask. Did you enjoy it?"

"More than I would have been able to imagine even a couple of hours ago."

"Then we'll just have to leave it at that."

I was sated now. The two of them had extracted the last ounce of my sexual energy. Even in the absence of Carlotta, Amy was safe for a while. What was left was the pleasant afterglow of a sexual experience that was one for the ages.

Amy looked so perfectly luscious that I just had to pull her head down for one last kiss. With Carlotta gone, I felt free to speak my mind. I knew I was about to lose her again, this time forever, but I couldn't let her go without telling her exactly how I felt.

"I love you Amy, I always have and no matter what happens I hope you know that part of me always will."

She nodded, but then a profound sadness passed over her features.

"I loved you too, Tim, more than you'll ever know. I realized it during our junior year." Tears streamed from her eyes. "When you left town without even saying goodbye, I was devastated. I tried to find you for two years – I even hired a private investigator, but you'd dropped off the face of the earth."

She was wracked with sobs now. I took her in my arms and held her close, too amazed to say anything. I'd never suspected that she'd felt that way about me. She sniffled and went on.

"I had meant to get to know you better after graduation, when it wouldn't matter anymore if you were popular or not. With you it would even have been okay not waiting until our wedding night. Tim, I loved you and wanted you so badly, but you left me. And it was all because of my stupid pride!"

I was completely taken aback. She'd blind-sided me with this. Still, there was only one thing for a gentleman to do and I did it.

"Amy, you can't go around talking silly like this. Tomorrow you're going to get married to an incredible guy. What's to run away from? Surely his lack of passion in bed isn't enough to make you throw it all away? He'll learn."

Seemingly too sad to speak, she just nodded and gave me one last kiss, then slid off of me and slipped into the bathroom. A minute later she stepped back out, fully dressed and nearly presentable. She didn't say another word, but her tears said volumes as she turned and gave me one last brave smile. The door clicked shut.

1...34567...9