A Friendly Game of Ping Pong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, not really," Jenni responded. "I use that cream where you don't have to use a razor, it just dissolves the hair or something. It's called 'Nair' and works pretty well."

"And it is so sexy! Don't you think so?" Misty was looking at me. I wasn't sure what to say. Nicole had never done anything like it, so I couldn't really answer in the affirmative. However, I did think it was kind of sexy.

So I played it safe. "It's a pussy. Of course it's sexy, shaved or not. Pros and cons to both I guess. A girl should do whatever makes her feel sexy. It doesn't take much to turn a guy on, so I don't think it matters to me either way." I was rambling a little. I hoped the girls couldn't tell that I was nervous.

"Will you show us how to do it?" asked Nicole.

"Sure," responded Jenni. "Whenever you want just come on over and we can do it for you."

"How about now?" Misty was taking a hold of the moment. "This is a perfect opportunity."

"I don't carry the stuff everywhere I go!" Jenni replied. "But I have some at home."

"Do you think there's any at the store down the street?" Misty really wanted to do this. "This is a kind of resort town, I bet that store has some."

Nicole looked at me. We have been married long enough that I knew what the look meant. I was dejected. The blood began to empty out of my cock as I went to look for my clothes. I headed out for the store as the girls talked about shaving their pussies.

When I got back from the store, the girls were no longer in the basement. I could hear water running upstairs and figured they had gone up into the bathroom.

"You girls are in luck!" I yelled up the stairs as I set down my keys. "I hope you're ready to be smooth!"

When I got to the bathroom, Nicole and Misty were sitting up on the long two-sink counter with their backs against the mirror, knees bent, legs spread. Jenni was preparing a warm washcloth to wet down the two pussies that seemed to be staring at me. I was glad to see that all three girls were still completely naked.

"Here you go," I said as I sat the purchase on the counter. "Is there anything I can do to help?" My question was motivated by purely selfish desires. If anything, it would be very sexy to help Jenni shave these pussies.

"You can start by taking your clothes off again." Misty was really helping me out here. "If we're going to stay naked, then you have to as well." Afraid this was a little too forward she back-peddled, "uh, I mean...we don't want you to ruin your clothes... by getting any of this stuff on them."

My clothes have never come off so fast. There was new life in my cock. Now that I wasn't wearing any pants there was nothing holding my surging cock down and it was soon fully erect.

"Easy there turbo, don't get too excited." Nicole said with a smile. "We haven't told you what your job is yet. Just stand there and hold the towel for Jenni."

That was fine with me, a front row seat as Jenni rubbed the cream on the hair hiding these two slits. Misty's slit was glistening a little with her own pussy juices. "Man, this girl is horny," I thought to myself. "If she had it her way, I would be sliding my cock into her pussy by now." It sure looked wet enough for me to slide the entire length of my shaft into the warmth of her pussy with one good push.

"What are you staring at?" Nicole asked, noticing that I wasn't taking my eyes off Misty's moistening pussy. I was busted; there was no way to talk myself out of this one. I might as well just confess. I was, after all, standing there completely naked with my cock pointing straight into the air.

"Oh, I was just noticing how wet Misty's pussy is. I didn't think Jenni had wiped her down yet, so I was trying to see if it's that wet all by itself." I spoke very matter-of-factly, trying to act like I truly was curious when all I really wanted was a better look, and maybe a taste of her sweet juices.

Misty blushed. Nicole leaned forward and pulled Misty's legs wider apart to see for herself. With her legs wider apart, the lips hiding her cunt fully opened, revealing how wet and loose she was. "You are wet!" exclaimed Nicole. "Too wet. Why? Are you getting turned on?!"

"Look at Justin, he's standing there with a hard dick, obviously turned on as well. I'm not the only one who's feeling horny." Misty tried to draw attention away from herself by pointing out my erection.

"Yeah, but he's a guy! What can you expect from a guy?" Nicole seemed to be mocking me for being a man.

Wanting to keep things on track and not get into any kind of finger pointing I offered; "Let's just get back to the task. It's all right if Misty's a little turned on; there is nothing wrong with that." Then, to divert the attention, I asked Jenni, "Do you have that washcloth ready?"

Nicole leaned back against the mirror and spread her own legs apart. I could see that her pussy was a little wet as well but I didn't want to point it out. I was glad to see that Nicole was turned on too; this could mean good things could be coming later that afternoon.

Jenni used the warm washcloth to wipe down both pussies. She pushed both sets of legs together a little bit so their pussies weren't so open. "We don't want to get this stuff in your pussies, so, don't spread your legs so far apart. Keeping your legs closer together will keep your pussy lips closed a little better. If you're not careful, you could end up with a really unpleasant burning sensation. I had my sister help me a few times 'till I had enough practice and courage to do it myself."

By the time she was done wiping down the two pussies, my cock had somewhat softened. The way she cleaned was more medical than an erotic lesbian act. Jenni turned and looked down at my softening cock. "We can't have this happen. Where am I going to hang the washcloth?" She said as she took my balls into her hand. The other two giggled. She slowly ran her fingers up the length of my cock, tickling the frenulum just in front of the tip. By the time Jenni had given a little flip to the head of my penis, I was fully erect again. "There...much better." And Jenni hung the washcloth on my hard cock. "Now, where were we?"

Jenni put the hair cream on Nicole's pussy first. Again, as she applied the cream it was more of a procedure rather than a sexual encounter. "Now we wait for a few minutes," Jenni said as she began applying the cream to the hair hiding Misty's slit.

"Aren't you going to do yours as well?" I asked Jenni.

"No," she replied. "I did mine just a couple of days ago, so I'm still pretty smooth.

"Really?" asked Nicole. "You're still smooth after a few days? Can I feel?"

This was great. Now Nicole was going to touch Jenni's pussy and she really didn't have any good reason. Jenni walked up to the counter and Nicole started rubbing on Jenni's smooth pussy.

"I want to feel too," Misty chirped, feeling a little left out. She stretched her arm to rub the hairless skin surrounding Jenni's pussy. "Oh, that's still really smooth. Justin, come check it out."

I looked at Nicole for approval.

"Yeah, you should feel this. I'm amazed at how smooth and soft she is." That was all the approval I needed. Jenni stepped away from the groping hands of the other two girls and stepped towards me. I lightly placed my hand just below Jenni's belly button. Her stomach flexed in reaction to the touch. I slowly moved my hand down towards her hairless pussy. My cocked jumped with the rhythm of my quickening heartbeat.

"Don't you like how it feels?" Nicole asked.

"Yeah, it is really smooth. I like how it feels." By this point I had let my middle finger slip in between Jenni's pussy lips and was rubbing her clit. I could feel her pussy getting warmer as the pussy juices were starting to flow. I slid my finger into her cunt to get it nice and wet and went back to circling her clit. She moaned as my wet finger easily slid over her clit.

"Alright," Nicole finally interrupted. "I think you got a good enough feel."

"I was just returning the favor from earlier," I said with a smile.

"Time to wipe those hairs away," Jenni said as soon as she regained her composure, her face flush from the stimulation. She grabbed the towel that was hanging on my cock and ran it under the warm water. I got in close for a good view of Jenni wiping all the hair off Nicole's pussy. First the left side, then the right side. As Jenni wiped, the hair just seemed to disappear onto the washcloth.

Chapter Four -- Three's a Crowd

"That is amazing," I was bewildered. "I can't believe how well this stuff works; there's absolutely no hair left."

"Do you like how it looks?" Nicole asked as she examined her own pussy, pulling the lips in different directions trying to see all angles.

"Yeah...I do," I replied, barely able put a thought together. "It makes it so that I can see your pussy lips hiding in there. Pretty sexy actually." Jenni was now wiping off Misty's pussy, but I was too busy staring at my wife's smoothness. "I wonder what it's like to lick a bald pussy." I thought out loud, letting Nicole know that at some point I was needing a taste.

"Why don't you give it a try," Misty encouraged, her hand now feeling the smoothness of her own pussy.

I was sure Nicole would not go for me launching a tongue assault on her pussy right now, so I had to dodge Misty's comment but keep things interesting at the same time. "How does yours feel?" I asked Misty. "Mind if I feel how smooth it is?" Though I knew I didn't even have to ask. She gave me a little nod and opened her legs invitingly. I reached my right hand down and started rubbing Misty's pussy, acting as if I was feeling the smoothness. On the contrary, I was focusing all my pressure on her clit and rubbing it around. I looked at Nicole, she had a glimmer in her eyes and a little smile across her face. I knew what that meant. With my left hand I began rubbing Nicole's pussy as well, the palm of my hand cupping her pubic bone and my fingers circling her clit.

Misty's pussy lips had spread apart like a flower opening to the warmth of the sun. I slid one, then two fingers into her hot cavern. She was so wet from my thumb caressing her clit that her juices started flowing down my hand. I got down on my knees for a better angle to work over both pussies at the same time. Soon I had two fingers in each slit, my thumbs circling both the clits. I looked like a cowboy shooting two guns simultaneously, though I was naked with no holsters on each side and no hat and was on my knees with my cock pointing straight up.

I could see Jenni through the mirror. She was leaning back against the wall, her head tilted back with her eyes closed. I followed the outline of her slender frame down her body to see her hand vigorously massaging her own clit. I guess watching me rub the pussies of the other two girls got to her.

"Jenni," I whispered.

She froze. Her eyes shot open as she took in a quick breath. She realized she had been caught. Her face turned red.

"Why don't you jump up here between Misty and Nicole? Let me help you out. You shouldn't have to do it yourself while these ladies get special treatment. Besides, I want to see what it's like to lick a bald pussy." I knew that at the moment, Nicole was not going to be bothered by me eating out her friend. I had two fingers buried deep in her pussy and she was moving her hips to the rhythm of my strokes in complete ecstasy.

Nicole and Misty made room for Jenni to get on the counter between them. I kept my hands in contact with the two pussies as Jenni climbed over me and onto the counter. She turned, moved her pussy to the edge of the counter and, with her feet on my shoulders, positioned herself so that I was staring straight into the glorious fleshy folds of her glistening slit. With both my hands preoccupied with other two, I was left with only my mouth to please Jenni.

I began slowly licking each side of her smooth pussy. "I like how that feels. I might have to try it with other pussies before I decide I like it better than with a little hair." Then with my nose, I nuzzled up between the lips of her pussy. Her pussy lips smacked as they came apart, her juices trailing between the two. I started with my tongue at the opening of her hot pussy and licked up to where her clit was hiding under folds of moist flesh. After a little teasing of the flesh with my tongue, I found the tiny nub. Jenni's whole body tensed up as I gently tongued her clit.

I pulled my head away from her pussy and looked at the other two girls. "Let's make Jenni cum," I said with a smile, my mouth covered by Jenni's Juice. "Each of you grab a tit. I bet we'll have her to orgasm in no time."

Nicole cupped Jenni's right breast, rolling her nipple with her fingers and Misty dove in with her mouth, sucking on Jenni's hard left nipple. I leaned in to her pussy to lap up her sweet love nectar.

Jenni began flexing uncontrollably, unable to handle the intense stimulation. It became apparent that having her stay on the counter could be dangerous. I pulled my hands away from the other two girls, fingers dripping with warm wetness, and wrapped my arms around Jenni's waist. "Let's move to the floor." With the help of Nicole and Misty I lifted Jenni off the counter and spread her out on the floor. My mouth never left the warmth of her smooth pussy.

I laid down on my stomach, my hard cock throbbing under the weight of my body, and kept flipping Jenni's clit with my tongue. The other two girls took up position on either side of Jenni and began licking her tits. The moans grew louder as she came closer to climax. I thrust my fingers into her cunt while circling her clit with my tongue. She let out a scream. The walls of her pussy immediately tightened around my fingers and she pushed my head away. "Too much...it's too much." Jenni could barely speak. The other girls giggled as they withdrew from her nipples.

Jenni just laid there on her back, motionless. Her eyes were closed, her breathing deep. A smile began to develop on her face. "That was amazing! Who's next?"

Chapter Five -- Four's a Party

"First one to the bed!" I shouted.

A frantic dash for the bedroom ensued. Misty and Nicole had the most to gain from getting to the bed first, thus they wrestled with each other to get out of the bathroom first. Jenni and I decided to join in on the fun and tried to keep both of them from getting to the bed. Our attempts were far from serious, but were very physical. For me it was just fun to grab all the body parts I could get a hold of with the three naked women grappling with each other to reach the bed first. My protruding cock provided a good handle on more than one occasion for girls to leverage themselves.

Nicole was the first to reach the bed by flopping herself down in the middle, sprawled out on her back. "I'm ready!" she exclaimed. The rest of us, still riled up from the struggle to the bed, dove right in and showed no mercy. My tongue was lashing all over her pussy while the other girls tweaked and bit her nipples much harder than Nicole ever let me get away with. Eventually, things became much more sensual as the mood turned more from a rough game to erotic pleasure. Soon Nicole was shuttering in orgasm.

"Let's see if she can take another one," Jenni suggested licking a nipple. Without breaking stride the three of us continued to please Nicole. I was playing with her pussy while Misty and Jenni were each caressing and licking all the bare skin they could get to. Nicole had been able to relax just a few minutes before she was deep in the ecstasy of another orgasm.

"Now, it's my turn." Misty was lying on her back next to Nicole who was still recovering from her second orgasm. Misty had her legs spread wide and was looking at me, waiting for me to tongue her slit. "Come on," Misty pleaded. "I have been waiting forever to have you lick my pussy." I looked down at her freshly cleaned pussy and could see that her lips had opened invitingly and were glistening with her juices.

"Give Nicole a second to recover," I responded. "You're going to get what you want, I promise." I was really enjoying playing around with three girls simultaneously, but ultimately I wanted my wife to have the best experience. "As soon as Nicole's ready, we'll bring you to orgasm together."

Nicole was still lying there and Jenni had taken the opportunity to lie down as well. The two of them had already been through quite a workout and needed some time to relax. Misty had run out of patience and couldn't control the sexual desire building inside her. She began running her fingers over her pussy, diving one, then two fingers up to the second knuckle between her swollen, moist lips. I decided to get started without the other girls, figuring they could join when they were up to it.

I put a pillow under Misty's ass to prop her pussy up for easier access. Beginning at her knees I started to tease and kiss my way to her moist pussy. With my hand, I opened her wet lips up so my tongue could have direct contact with the clit hidden underneath. I knew Misty had been turned on for long enough that direct stimulation would not be too much at this point.

After a little exploring and rubbing my fingers around her wet pussy, I was able to coax the little nub out from hiding. I gently took the clit in my mouth and began lightly flicking it with my tongue. Misty arched her back in response to the pleasure she was receiving. This stirred Nicole and Jenni into action. Each of them knelt on either side of Misty with their backs toward me. In unison, they leaned in and each took a nipple in their mouth. This provided me a great view. As I licked Misty's clit, I could look up her body to see her breasts being sucked on, or I could look to either side and see the pussy of either Nicole or Jenni.

I took a break from sucking on Misty's clit to acknowledge the girls now joining us. I buried my face in Jenni's pussy, taking a long sweeping lick, clit to ass. Then I leaned over and did the same to Nicole. As I was doing so, Misty reached down and started stroking my cock. When she noticed the pre-cum dripping onto her stomach, Misty twirled her finger in the pre-cum and licked it off.

"You know, you're gonna get a turn after this and will be treated well because you have done so much for us, don't you?" Misty looked at me with a sexy little grin.

I moved back and focused my attention on Misty and had her writhing in orgasmic pleasure within minutes. Neither Nicole nor Jenni let Misty's nipples go and I stayed right at her clit as she moaned with delight. Her orgasm must have lasted for a solid two minutes before she finally started pushing people off her.

"That was amazing!" Misty shouted once she caught her breath. "I've never had three people stimulating me at the same time before. I didn't think my orgasm would ever stop!"

Nicole and Jenni had a new life infused in them and were not ready to call it a day just yet. They were playing with each other's breasts across the naked body of Misty lying in between them.

"Misty, trade places with me," I insisted, jealous of her view. Misty slid out from under the two fondling girls and I took her place. I was lying on my back, watching these girls play with each other's breast while pre-cum was dripping from my hard cock onto my stomach. It was too much for me, I needed to ram my cock up a pussy, I needed a release.

"Nicole, my cock needs your pussy." I felt that since my wife was allowing me this awesome orgy experience I could at least let her be the first one to feel my hard cock inside her.

Nicole threw a leg over my stomach and sat her pussy down over my throbbing cock, pressing it against my stomach. With the movement of her hips she rubbed the length of my shaft with her wet pussy. She knew I loved bathing my cock in her warm juices before ramming it into her hot pussy. Then she grabbed my cock and nestled her pussy down onto it. I pushed the length of my glistening cock up into her warm and welcoming pussy.