A Friendly Game of Ping Pong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My fingers found her gorgeous breasts and were soon joined by another set of hands. Misty had straddled my right leg, knelt down behind Nicole and reached her hands around to play with Nicole's breasts. Jenni, wanting in on the action, sat on my stomach and leaned her tits into my face. I understood what she wanted and began sucking on her nipples. Her hair fell from her shoulders and framed my face as my tongue danced on her nipples. Her hair smelled like green apples and was a wondrous addition to the scene, bringing the sense of smell into the game.

Three naked girls, all facing the same direction, were sitting on top of me. I was sucking on Jenni's tits, ramming my cock up Nicole's pussy and feeling the warm juices from Misty's pussy dripping down my leg as she massaged her clit with my thigh.

I felt something drip onto my stomach. "Your pussy is getting my stomach wet," I commented to Jenni between licks of her nipples.

She giggled.

Then I felt the back of Nicole's hand against my stomach as she slid her fingers up to play with Jenni's pussy. The scent of sex was strong as each of the three women were approaching orgasm. This was too hot for me, and I shot a load of hot cum into the depths of Nicole's moist pussy.

"I...I can feel ya cumming in...in my pussy!" Nicole shouted as she rubbed her clit against my pubic bone with practiced agility. "It's...it's different with no hair on...my pussy...such a stronger sensation..." She could barely speak and her sentence cut off as she climaxed.

On my stomach I felt Nicole's hand stop rubbing Jenni pussy. I knew that Nicole was in no state to keep her fingers lodged in another woman's cunt so I picked up the slack. My fingers assaulted Jenni's clit with a fevered pitch as she arched her back, but still leaned forward enough so that I could suck on her tits. As I shook my hand against her swelling clit, Jenni's sweet nectar ran over my fingers, producing a sound as if a duck was running through a pond. With my tongue lashing at her tits, Jenni screamed out as she came.

Misty took the opportunity to crawl up on the bed and straddle my face with her near dripping pussy. "I'm so close to cummin'," she yelled huskily. "Now, ya needda finish the job."

I released my grip on Jenni's pussy and moved under Misty. As my tongue worked over her clit, I plunged two fingers deep into her pussy.

Coming down form their orgasms, Nicole, with my cock still buried in her pussy, rested her head on Jenni's back, and Jenni, with her pussy hotly pressed against my stomach in a pool of her own juices, rested her head on Misty's back. I continued my relentless oral attack on Misty's clit until she tensed up, every muscle in her body flexing, then collapsed forward unable to support her own weight. She had exploded.

I was lying on my back. Misty's pussy was searing my forehead, her juices running into my hair. Jenni's breasts were dangling in front of my face with nipples like prized diamonds, her pussy still wet, rubbing against my stomach. My cock, now softened, slipped out from the clutch of Nicole's pussy. Our combined juices ran down my balls onto the sheet. We all were breathing deeply in beautiful harmony.

"Rotate!" Misty's sudden command broke the silence. "I want a turn riding that cock!" She said as she was trying to position herself to engulf my cock with her pussy. Jenni crawled forward until her pussy was in reach of my tongue and Nicole moved forward reaching around Jenni to play with her little tits. I gently licked at the folds of Jenni's pussy as Misty began encouraging my cock to swell once more by taking the whole thing into her mouth.

Within a few minutes Misty was playfully bouncing on my enlarged cock as she fingered Nicole's pussy, who was sitting in front of her. Nicole had a good handle on Jenni's breasts, each nipple rolling between her fingers. I was lavishly slurping up every bit of Jenni's pussy that I could reach with my tongue and lips. I had one hand helping my mouth with Jenni's pussy and the other hand flipping Nicole's nipples as she sat on my stomach.

After we had all come once more, the girls where again in the position of resting their heads on the back of the girl in front of her. Our breathing was almost perfectly synchronized as we recovered from respective orgasms.

"Rotate!"

Again, it was Misty giving the orders. I wondered if she was the dominatrix type and, at home, rode Kimball like a sad donkey. A grin stretched across my face at the thought of it. I wondered if she would enjoy getting tied down herself, receiving the commands. My grin widened. I knew that our relationship had taken on a new dimension and if I played my cards right I could find the answer to my question.

Chapter Six -- Until Next Time

After the last round of orgasmic pleasure, we spent a few minutes basking in the lingering erotic scent and the touch of each other's skin. Looking at the clock, we realized we didn't have much time left to get things back to "normal" before Brian and Kimball showed up.

"With all this sex juice all over me I'm in desperate need of a shower," I joked.

The girls used whatever strength they had left in them to muster a little laugh.

By the time Brian and Kimball got back to the cabin, we all had showered and resumed what would have been otherwise considered to be "typical" activity. The girls were in the kitchen chatting as they prepared dinner and I sat down in front of the TV to turn on Sports Center. I had just returned from a trip upstairs to make sure everything was back in order and we left no clues behind. After our great afternoon session, the sweet aroma of sex was so strong that I was pretty sure the neighboring cabin could smell it. It made me a little sad that it was now gone.

"Hey guys!" I called out as Brian and Kimball came through the front door. "How was the meeting?"

Their grumbled response told me that it wasn't good. Poor bastards.

We spent the rest of the weekend hanging out and exploring the woods around the cabin. Never was there a mention of what had happened on Saturday afternoon. Occasionally I would catch the eye of one of the girls and give them a little grin. They would return the favor with a mischievous sparkle in their eye. Other than that our interaction was as it had always been, as the spouse of friends.

We all woke up rather early Monday morning, as we had places to be. As I was getting dressed, I could hear that Kimball had joined Misty in the shower. By the stifled screams I knew Kimball was enjoying the hairless pussy of his wife. I smiled. Nothing like shower sex first thing Monday morning to get your week started off right.

As we parted ways, I shook hands with the guys and hugged the ladies. The hugs that were somewhat awkward just a few days ago, were now comfortable and almost sensual. As I hugged Jenni I could smell her green apple shampoo and I drew in a long breath. The scent reminded me of her hair being in may face as she rode my dick. My heart fluttered and my pulse quickened.

"This was fun," Kimball stated as he got into his car. "We should do it again sometime." Misty and Nicole exchanged quick smiles.

"Yeah, just let us know man," added Brian. "We'd love to do this again. Sorry we had to ditch you on Saturday afternoon, it wasn't by choice."

"Don't worry about it," I replied. "I found ways to entertain myself."

Hearing this, Jenni blushed and quickly got into the car.

The two couples drove off leaving Nicole and me behind. We still had to lock the place up. I gave Nicole a big hug. "Thanks for the weekend. It was something special. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did."

Nicole reached down and grabbed my cock. "One last time before we head back to the valley, or is it no fun with just one pussy to satisfy?"

"Hey, your pussy is enough for me. I love you and will always love you. This weekend was great but I'd have never done it if you weren't there with me."

"Oh enough of that mushy crap," Nicole responded. "I know where we stand. Why do you think I let all of this happen? Now get upstairs so I can suck your cock!" We rushed upstairs, holding each other close.