A Fucking Investment Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,189 Followers

My body quit jerking and I flopped to the side, my shrinking cock still nuzzled into Laurel's pussy. I must have gone to sleep or blacked out because the next thing I knew it was dark and I was wedged between the two women who were breathing softly in the darkness, both with a hand on my cock. It twitched and went back to sleep. I did as well.

That was that end of my time with M'bara. The next morning she was called back to her duties in Africa and I returned to the community. She hugged me in the hotel lobby before her departure and whispered into my ear: "Call me anytime you want me. Any time and I will come with you again. I promise. If I am to be owned by anyone, it will be you." She kissed my ear and then she was gone.

I got an email from her which was cc'd to Beth, Constance and Laurel. It read: "Thank you for fucking me. Perhaps again sometime. M'bara." That was all. On the plane ride home, I turned my mind to the issues at hand, the eighteen other women I had to fuck for my sister. I began to wonder how I would ever manage that. When I got home, I found two boxes with extensive records about the other women in question. I reviewed them in detail and wondered who was on the board and who was not. I turned my attention to that issue and began to map out a strategy, a strategy to take 20 modern American women and turn them into my sexual slaves as a means to determining who served on the board of Holdingsfield Estates. If I had not been so fucked out, the prospect would have aroused me. As it was, I put the boxes away and slept for three days. Time enough for the others later.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,189 Followers