A Full Circle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not surprisingly, we made love at least once a day. The only real surprise I had was on, I believe the third day, when I was in the process of investigating Lynne's nether regions with my mouth and tongue.

I got a pubic hair between my teeth, and had to stop for a moment because of the distraction to get it out. After Lynne asked what the problem was, and I told her, she laughed and said; "Well let's fix that."

She clambered out of bed, went into the bathroom, and in a moment called me in. She was sitting on the counter, a small pair of manicure scissors in her hand.

"Would you like to do this, or should I?"

The idea greatly appealed to me, so I took the scissors from her, and carefully trimmed her pubic hair down to small stubble. When I put the scissors down, Lynne didn't say a word, just handed me my razor and the shaving cream that had been sitting on the counter beside her. It really was quite a turn-on, shaving her completely bare.

When I finished, she jumped off the counter, turned, spread her legs a bit and looked at herself. When she was done looking, she turned to me and said; "Now let's get back to where we were."

I actually asked her about her seeming to lose her inhibitions the next morning, and she smiled.

"You know the book I got Sam about sex?"

I nodded.

"Well the author also wrote another book aimed at young married couples. When we decided to get married, I bought the book, and read it cover to cover, a couple of times. Whatever my problems with sex were before, I don't think I need to get smashed to enjoy sex and to let you enjoy me as much as you would like. I think I can now at least attempt to be a bit more experimental on my own, and I am certainly more open to your suggestions.

Lynne wound up adopting Sam herself, with Sam's permission, just in case something happened to me. The kids are grown now, and our concern is that we haven't seen any sign of grandchildren yet.

Oh, and Scott. A couple of years after Lynne and I remarried, a sergeant walked into my office, tossed a report on my desk, and asked if this guy wasn't Erin's ex-husband. I glanced at the report, and saw that the victim had had the living shit beat out of him in a nightclub parking lot. When I saw the guy's name, it matched with Scott's.

"Looks like it is the same name, probably the same guy. What happened, some guy find him fooling around with his wife?"

"Probably. The club manager found him in the parking lot a couple of nights ago. Somebody had really worked him over, probably with brass knuckles. He claims that he doesn't know who did it, but we think that he has had the shit scared out of him."

"In any event, he isn't a pretty boy any more. They cracked a couple ribs, but that wasn't the big deal. He looks like someone took a hammer to his face. The doctors told Stan that he was going to require extensive surgery to fix his face, and even then they thought that he was always going to look a bit funny. Both cheekbones were shattered, as well as his jaw. He will probably look human again after awhile, but he is always going to look like a prize fighter who lost far too many bouts."

I really didn't care, and didn't follow up on the report. As far as I know, no one was ever arrested on this one.