A Fun Party Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelsey is laid long ways on the couch, one hand cupping and caressing a breast the other between her legs rubbing her wet love button while watching the two lovers across from her. She hears the door open and looks to the hall to see her husband Shane walk in. She holds a finger to her lips to shush and motions for him to join her and he takes the hint, undressing while making his way across the room to his wife. Kelsey stood up and completely removed the dress she had on and took him into her arms and they kissed.

"This is all Cee Jay's idea, it is a fantasy of Marks that she wanted to make happen for him," she whispered into Shane's ear as she ran her tongue along the edges of it. "I figured you would be more than happy to help out as I was to have this fulfilled for them."

Shane nodded as he cupped his wife's round bottom pushing his hard cock against her to let her know how excited he was. She pulled Shane around and she got down on to her hands and knees and wiggled her ass at him for him to join her.

Cee Jay and Mark were still lost in themselves and didn't know that Kelsey and Shane was right next to them. When Kelsey leaned forward and put some weight on the cushion next to her friend she watched for her friend's reaction. Cee Jay opened her eyes and saw Shane entering Kelsey from behind and she moaned loudly into Mark's mouth while his cock was still driving deep inside of her.

Hearing his wife's loud moan he too looked to see that the other couple were next to them now going at it also. Shane was holding onto Kelsey's hip with one hand, the other had some of her hair wrapped around it and held her head while Kelsey rubbed her own tits as they bounced to the thrust of her husband's cock.

Mark drove deeper into Cee jay now feeling her wet lips surrounding him and sucking him in deeper.

"Take me from behind Mark, fuck me like Shane is Kelsey, I wanna be next to her like that."

Mark pulled his throbbing member out and scooted back to give her room to move off the couch and turn and give him her backside. When she was ready he moved up behind her and swiftly drove himself back inside of her with one swift motion.

Both wives were now side by side, moaning and bucking back against the hard thrusts of their husband's thick cocks.

I grabbed both of Cee Jays hips and drove as deep inside of her as I could, feeling the tip of my cock at her inner most depths.

Both Shane and I now were moving fast and I knew I would not be lasting much longer with all this stimulation and held on tight as I felt Cee Jays cunt milking my member as her own orgasm rolled thru her body.

No longer able to hold off I gave one final thrust I began to cum and came, firing my hot seed deep inside of my wife's hot snatch.

Not far behind Shane to let out a groan and fell forward against Kelsey as he emptied himself inside of her. After a few moments of heavy breathing Shane moved back and let his deflated cock fall from Kelsey and he leaned back against the couch, Kelsey moved back and curled up in his lap.

"Well, guys, was it all that you were hoping for?"

"Even better," Cee Jay said shifting out from under my weight to turn and face Kelsey and Shane. "All the spontaneity of it all just made it all the better I believe. What about you Mark? This is something you told me you wanted. Was it what you really wanted?"

"Yes, it most definitely was my dear. I guess I have you to thank for all this."

The sun began to set behind the tall trees and the shadows fell on the cabin. and We figured that it was time to get up and get supper going. Everyone got up slowly and got disentangled and scrounged up clothes in a calm silence.

Shane and I went out and got the groceries from the truck so everything could get started. Smiles were on everyone's faces as we all set about to do our own part of supper, the men outside at the grill drinking beer, with the ladies inside with the makings of a salad and their second bottle of opened strawberry wine opened.

As Kelsey reached to get a glass off the counter, she brushed against the still warm arm of Cee Jay and as they touched a current of electricity seemed to pass thru the two of them as they looked at each other in the dim sunlight.