Chloe's Cabin Vacation

Story Info
Chloe's vacation with friends takes an unexpected turn.
9k words
4.68
49.8k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe's Cabin Vacation

This story continues the true sexual adventures of my wife Chloe and me. This is my longest story yet, but it was a very few days. Reading the previous stories, starting with Chloe's First Taste are not essential to the story, but they do provide some nice background. Thanks for all the positive feedback on Chloe's and my adventures. It has been fun reliving them with you. Enjoy!

It had been years since Laura's birthday party when I saw my wife engage in some of the wildest sex I could imagine. As happens far too often in the Military, great friends got stationed far away and we lost touch. Our relationship with Laura had dropped down to an occasional "like" on one of her Facebook posts. We were parents now of two kids and our life had become the very vanilla, suburban tale that was rewarding and nice, but far from the erotic adventures that we used to have.

I was approaching the end of my military career and still had my athletic body, but my hair was starting to see a few strands of gray in it. Although still in my 30s, we always joked that the Military was aging me prematurely. Chloe had gone to nursing school and met some great new friends. I had no problem with having a sexy British nurse as a wife, but I had to admit that the scrubs weren't nearly as flattering as the nurse's outfits she used to wear for me.

Chloe had given me two kids and was now in her early 30s and started to complain about her looks, but she was crazy. She still had the young Drew Barrymore face and her body curved in all the right places. The hours of walking around the hospital made her ass even firmer and she still had those amazing tits that even after seeing every day, I couldn't get enough of.

In nursing school Chloe had made some great friends that bonded for life during the grueling study sessions, tests and internships. Long after they graduated and became full RNs in their respective hospitals, they still hung out multiple times a week for "study sessions." They had replaced the studying nursing with studying various bottles of wine and margaritas, but they deserved it. I know a lot of guys hate "girls' night out" but I loved that she had a great outlet to blow off steam. Her job was tough, and her friends really understood what went on in the ER.

Her best friend Kate had messaged us one day and suggested that we all take a vacation to Tennessee together and spend some time in a cabin. Chloe was incredibly excited; I was less than thrilled by the idea. Spending a few days in a log cabin wasn't exactly what I was looking for. Kate sent some pictures of the cabins and once I saw that they were more like luxury log mansions, I was in. We made the plans and it was going to be Kate and her husband Mike, Chloe and I, as well as their friend Sarah.

We all arrived within a few hours of each other and the cabin was amazing. It was virtually on the top of the mountain overlooking the smoky mountain range and there was literally nobody else in view. We were completely along, and it got my mind wandering to what Chloe and I could get up to outside. Chloe had mentioned a few times that she liked the idea of having sex outside where she could get caught or be seen, but she obviously didn't want to be caught or seen.

Kate and Mike arrived right after us and rolled in with a wagon filled with booze. Kate in my opinion was perfect wife material. She was tall, curvy with long blonde hair filled with curls, all things that were nice, but her attitude is what set her apart. She was the only woman I knew that could work a 12-hour shift, come home and cook a three-course meal, finish it with shot gunning a beer and then give you a blow job. She had a larger than life personality that I adored and made the most routine thing turn into an adventure. Chloe and I loved her to death. Mike was a good guy, but in my (and most others) opinion was not in Kate's league. He was funny and good to be around, but really was more interested in playing video games than servicing what was well known as Kate's incredible sex drive.

Sarah arrived last and was the only one of us that was still single and that was completely by choice. Sarah was short and curvy with an incredibly large set of breasts that I can't even guess the size of. Over the years I had become pretty familiar with Cs and double D's, but hers were far larger than that. Sarah loved sex and she enjoyed trying a wide variety of men to see which she liked best. She knew that people called her a slut, but she couldn't care less. She liked sex and was looking for whichever partner could deliver the best orgasm. She knew what she liked, and she liked getting it.

All of us had partied together many times, in fact Kate and Mike's place was our usual go-to spot on Friday night. It was nothing like the parties we used to have at my place in England, but it was incredibly fun. Nothing ever came close to sex and the only girl on girl action that ever happened was Chloe and Sarah kissing once to distract me during a game of beer pong. I still won. But everyone was close, and we knew a lot about each other. I did wonder if Chloe had ever told them some of the things we had done with other people as she tended to be very shy about that part of her history.

We got the cabin set up and Kate immediately got to work on dinner. Sarah started to set up the bar and the rest of us played pool on the table inside the house. The pool table overlooked the exceptionally large wrap around balcony that contained a hot tub and I couldn't help but fantasize about fucking Chloe against the railing of that balcony while looking out at those mountains. I wondered what her moans would sound like echoing over the mountain range. I tried to contain myself because my usually average pool game was suffering greatly due to my lack of focus.

After dinner we all decided to try out the hot tub. Mike and I were the first in because it takes guys a lot less time to jump into some swim trunks than it does for the ladies to get into bikinis. These were my friends that I really did love and had really didn't think about sexually that often, but imagining Chloe, Kate and Sarah all in bikinis suddenly had me thinking in a whole new way. If Mike was talking, I wasn't focusing on it. When the ladies finally started making their way out, it did not disappoint. As a guy that loves large breasts, I was in heaven. Chloe and Sarah got in the tub taking their positions, Chloe next to me and Sarah next to her, giving Kate room to be next to Mike.

Kate placed a 12 pack of cold beer on the top of the stairs of the hot tub and got in. She decided to kick off the evening by challenging everyone to shotgun beers. Sarah and Chloe didn't have much experience and it took them a few to get the concept down. Kate must have been a frat guy in another life because in under 15 minutes she had us all in the hot tub drunk. It seemed to be all part of her plan.

Kate announced abruptly that it was "Bullshit that everyone had clothes on." She demanded that the girls all take their tops off. She removed hers and threw it on the ground outside of the hot tub. Chloe was a little nervous but followed suit. Sarah said, "fuck it" and threw hers off. Chloe and Sarah remained sunk down in the tub enough that nobody could see their exquisite tits, but Kate wanted everyone to see what she was working with. It was really doing my best not to stare but I was a few beers in, and I really did want to see.

Kate informed Mike and I that we were being pussies because we still had our swim trunks on. I had actually completely forgot, and it didn't matter all that much since we were underwater and there was nothing to see, but I took mine off immediately and threw them on the ground. Mike was a little more nervous but couldn't really say no. Sometimes I forget that I have no confidence issues because I'm pretty blessed downstairs. I have a large, thick cock and its never a problem showing it off.

Sarah told us that we had to keep our hands above the water, she didn't want to be stuck in the tub watching her friends fuck while she had nothing to do. Kate protested that rule, but it was agreed to for the night. As the girls drank more Chloe and Sarah were less careful to keep their tits below water and Kate finally had enough of the tension.

"The guys are having a really hard time not looking at our tits. Lets just get it out of the way." She stood up and demanded that we look. The water dripped off her and her nipples were rock hard in the cool night air. She massaged them and looked me in the eye while she did it.

"Ok girls, get up and let them get it out of their system." She ordered. Chloe and Sarah obeyed and stood up showing off their centerfold quality bodies. I took in the scene as three voluptuous large breasted nurses stood half naked in front of me dripping with water. This was exactly the vacation I needed. Chloe looked over at Sarah and giggled. "Your nipples are hard." And reached over and played with it. Sarah let out a playful squeal and dropped back below the water. Kate and Chloe followed suit.

The beer that Kate had brought out was gone so I offered to get more. As I stood up, I made sure to give the ladies a good view of what I was working with. Sarah let out a little gasp and all the girls started giggling. I told them it was never a guys dream to have a group of girls laughing at his dick. They laughed some more, and Sarah said, "Chloe, I shouldn't say this, but if I had access to that thing, I'd always have it in me. I wouldn't even go to work." They all started laughing again and Chloe smiled at me. She was apparently happy to have her trophy dick that her friends approved of.

It was apparent to me that Kate had some ideas for how this vacation was going to go, but after a long day of travel, mixed with drinks and a hot tub we were all tired and decided to call it a night. Chloe and I showered off together and she was a little riled up. She started stroking my cock and said, "Did you like seeing all those tits out tonight." I said that I did, and she moved closer to me, the shower water covering both of us. She positioned the head of my cock right on her swollen pussy lips and continued to stroke it as her tits pressed up against me.

"I could tell you were thinking about me licking Sarah's nipples, weren't you? You want to see my lips on those big tits."

"Yes." She turned around and bent over, putting her hands on the shower wall.

"Do you want me to bend over like this and put my head in between legs baby? Is that what you want?"

"Fuck yes." I slid my cock inside of her and buried it as deep as it would go.

"Are you going to fuck me hard and make my pretty little face push up against her pussy? Are you going to make me eat her?" She asked as I fucked her harder and harder. When Chloe gets drunk, she turns from my sweet wife into a porn star and I love it.

"You are going to make me cum." I told her as I fucked her harder and harder.

"Come on my tits and maybe they will lick it off of me." She said and I lost it. I pulled out of her and she kneeled in front of me. I released my load over her beautiful tits, and some got on her chin. She wiped it off with her fingers and licked it off. Without a word she grabbed the soap and finished showering and went to bed. Before I drifted off, I could hear some low moaning and I wondered if it was Kate or Sarah getting off.

The next day was filled with normal vacation stuff. We visited the moonshine factory and I fell in love with all the flavors they had to offer. I was a firm believer that if I was on vacation, I was going to be buzzed for most of it. I bought enough moonshine to last us through another prohibition. We went home and had another great dinner prepared by Kate. I think we were all waiting for hot tub time again though. As soon as it was dark, we headed back into the tub.

This time I was the last in the tub and I walked out of the house completely naked. "Wow, you really don't give a shit, do you?" Chloe said laughing at me. I realized the girls had their tops on and I was the only one naked.

"Nope, I figured we would get there anyway, why do more laundry."

"No tops in the hot tub, that's the rule." Kate said and discarded her top. The girls followed her lead. "In fact, I don't want to wear a top in the house for the rest of vacation. You guys can do what you want, but I'm done with bras." Everyone laughed, but I felt like she was serious. Having all the ladies topless for the week was something I could get behind.

After a few more drinks Kate asked if everyone knows how to play never have I ever. We were all familiar. It started off with the obligatory basic stuff, trying to find what would get the most people to drink, but I knew where Kate was going to take this, and I was going to let her. Usually I was the one trying to ramp things up, but having a partner made life a little easier.

"Never have I ever gone down on a woman." Kate said, predictably Mike and I drank but when Sara and Kate realized that Chloe was drinking, they all cheered.

"Tell us!!" They exclaimed.

"There were a few times that we had a threesome. Well, a few times we had more than that." Chloe said embarrassed.

"Did you like it?" Kate asked

"Yeah, it was really fun. I was drunk and it was crazy. It just kind of happened." She said.

"It just kind of happened like five times." I added.

"Oh my God. What's it like going down on a girl?" Sarah asked.

"Its actually really fun. Like, when you suck a guy off you just put your mouth on it, move up and down and he gets off. There isn't a big challenge. With a woman you have to use your fingers, use your tongue and really listen to her body. Figure out what she likes and what she doesn't. Everyone is different and different things get her off."

"That is so fucking hot." Kate said. Both of the other girls were mesmerized listening to Chloe detail what she did to get another woman off. Chloe could see that she was getting her friends turned on and she was clearly drunk enough to be slut Chloe and not sweet Chloe.

"The great thing about a threesome is that you get the soft, tender feeling of a woman. You get to explore her smooth skin, feel how wet she is, listen to her moan. But at the same time, you get the rough, hard feeling of a man pounding inside of you.' Chloe was working them up, knowing that they were now adding to the heat in the hot tub.

"Who's turn is it? I forgot?" Chloe joked.

"That's me." I replied. "Never have I ever taken two dicks at the same time." I said looking at her. She scowled at me as she drank. Kate let out a giant squeal as both Chloe and Sarah drank.

"I had no idea my friends were such sluts." Kate said.

"What can I say, I like dick. If I can get more than one at a time, I'm going to." Sarah said.

"I just did it once." Chloe said.

"Tell us." Sarah demanded. Chloe started to tell the story of how Laura, her and I fucked a stripper and her security guard. She went into exquisite detail, playing to the crowd. As she did it, I noticed that nobody was following the no hands below the water rule from the previous night. It was clear that Kate was stoking Mike's cock and I was fairly sure Sarah was pleasuring herself to Chloe's story. When Chloe finished telling the story I had my hand between her legs and was not very discreetly playing with her clit. Even in the water I could tell she was drenched.

"Ok, Sarah, truth or dare." Kate said.

"Wait, did we just switch games?" Chloe laughed.

"Yep, I don't think we can top two dicks at the same time." She said.

"Nope, we only have two dicks here." I relied and everyone laughed.

"Sarah, truth or dare."

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss Chloe." She made her move. Sarah took a drink, looked at Chloe and leaned in for a long sensual kiss. Their tongues danced in between their mouths as Chloe slid her fingers through Sarah's hair. Their naked breasts touched causing a moments hesitation from Sarah, then she gave into the sensation. The continued to kiss with increased force and hunger, Chloe's hand moving from Sarah's hair down her back and then below the water exploring her. Then she broke unexpectedly and said, "Good dare!"

Sarah was temporarily speechless, her breasts heaving up and down giving away how turned on she was. It was now Sarah's turn.

"Kate, truth or dare?"

"After that, I need a minute. Truth."

"Ok, truth. Do you like anal sex?"

She giggled. "No, I don't like anal. I love anal." The girls erupted laughing. I looked at Mike and he just smiled and nodded.

"I didn't want to try it at first, but Mike was begging me all the time. The first time wasn't great, but after that I got used to it and wanted it more and more. Now I want it in my ass all the time. Its incredible."

"Wow, ok. That's a good case for anal. I've never heard that before." Chloe said. I made a mental note to bring that idea up later.

"Ok, truth or dare." Kate said to me. I couldn't think of too many ways a dare would be a bad thing considering the mood of the hot tub, so I went with dare.

"I dare you to get your dick hard in front of us."

"Show! Show! Show!" Sarah yelled and was quickly followed by the rest of the girls.

"Um.ok. Let's see how much I've been drinking." I joked. "I may need a little help from my friends though." I stood up and I was already halfway there from watching Chloe and Sarah make out. All eyes except for Mike's were on my dick. "Babe, can you do me a favor and move in closer to Sarah?" I asked. She raised her eyebrows a little and slid next to Sarah, so they were right next to each other. She put her arm around her friend and not the sides of their breasts were touching.

"Perfect, thanks babe." I started stroking my cock gently while looking down at them. I could feel the blood moving into my cock and it started to throb. "Another small favor. Sarah, would you mind massaging Chloe's tits? It will help."

"Well, if it will help." She reached over and slid her hands over Chloe's tits. She was looking at my cock while feeling all over my wife's breasts. I immediately responded and got incredibly hard.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me. It gets bigger? How do you walk?" Sarah asked staring at my hard cock just feet in front of her.

"You get used to it." She said.

"I don't know how." Sarah responded.

"You just have to work on it." Chloe said and leaned in to kiss her. Their hands were exploring each other while I stroked myself. Kate had moved over and started kissing Sarah's neck, shoulder and breasts. Chloe and Kate each took a side of Sarah and were kissing all over her. Both taking a nipple in their mouth. Chloe moved her hand below the water and stated fingering Sarah's clit.

Kate was bent over, her hands moving over Sarah and then Chloe and a feverish pace. Her quiet fantasies were coming true.

Chloe looked up to see me still stroking my hard shaft and eagerly took in into her mouth. Mike had finally come to grips with the scene in front of him and moved behind Kate and put himself inside of her with a hungry desire. As he thrust in her from behind her face was driven into Sarah's tits. Sarah grabbed Kates head and stroked her hair as Kate searched for something to kiss and lick every time a stroke thrust her into her friend's chest. Sarah knees were barely visible over the water and she fingered herself with a reckless abandon, needing an immediate release.

Sarah bucked and moaned signaling that she was in the grips of an intense orgasm. She was cumming hard and her tits were splashing in and out of the water as she bucked her hips with the violent waves of pleasure. She leaned forward to compose herself, leaning on Chloe's back as my wife continued so suck my cock, trying to finish me. Sarah looked over at Kate, now bracing herself against the rail of the hot tub. Sarah reached over and started massaging Chloe's breasts as she went down on me. Sarah looked at her expertly deep throating my cock and searched Chloe's body with more vigor.