A Gala Event

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Peronath
Peronath
88 Followers

Feeling the delicious heat of his cock deep inside her suddenly exploding his cum shooting out inside her was too much for her to take. She moaned, squirming beneath him as her own orgasm rushed through her, making her moan loud and writhe hard against him as she climaxed again; clinging to him desperately until they fell together in a heap on the bed, exhausted.

They stayed like that for several minutes regaining their breath, before somewhat ruefully; he hauled himself upright slowly withdrawing from her. The sight of her swollen sticky pussy still all to alluring, but knowing that for the time being he had done as much with her as he possibly could. Together they paused briefly to clean up a little and he helped her dress again, his hand lingering on her body as she blushed cutely under his gaze. Once they were presentable again he laughed and kissed her gently before he slipped his card into her bag.

"Should you wish to relive any of this anytime in the future?" He laughed with her. "That's my details, and I would be more than happy to make myself available for your pleasure."

He grinned playfully and then leaving the room together, he escorted her back down to the party that was just finishing up. She thought silently about how the evening had taken an unexpected turn of events and what might possibly happen again in the future.

Peronath
Peronath
88 Followers