A Game of Consequences Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, I didn't realise that you moonlighted as Claire Raynor. As an agony aunt, you're rather brutal."

"I have to tell it as I see it, young Richard. Ever so sorry, but I think your dalliance with your libidinous teacher has been a brilliant education for you, and she's taught you some excellent skills, but it's now time to hone them on some other girl. And you can start with me - if you're ready."

Phoebe's bald pussy was wet and enticing. She seemed to like it when my fingers pressed deep into that smooth, plump-lipped cleft and slithered around. And after some interesting acrobatics, which involved her doing the splits over my face and then ensuring I was fully erect with some intense oral of her own, she slid off the bed and stood, bent over, legs spread wide, and invited me to enter her from behind, with the immortal words "My cunt's ready. Fill it with your cock, Richard."

I did, perhaps a little more quickly and forcefully than she was expecting. She was wet and tight and silky, and if I hadn't been rubbered up and had already come twice, I would've lasted about thirty seconds. My hand went around her bony hip, found her open cleft and cupped that fleshy mound with its long, enticing 'vertical smile'. She wriggled and squealed and pushed back to meet my thrusts. She goaded and teased me, her dirty talk sounding even more erotic in her upper-class, girly, sing-song voice.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me harder! Yes! Stick it in. Stick it - right up me! Up my cunt! Yes! Oh, fuck yes!"

"Fuck! You're - you're such a slut, Phoebe!" I panted from behind her, my abdominal muscles beginning to tire from the protracted pounding I was giving her.

"Oh yes, Richard! I'm a slut. Fuck me, Richard. Fuck this dirty slut. Fuck me hard!"

Now I don't know about you, but I've always found that hearing a girl - a girl that you're fucking - talking dirty to you presents a severe risk of premature ejaculation. Even now, many years later, my control is easily compromised by having a woman whisper, moan or scream obscenities at me while my cock is inside her. Back then, I was a near-virgin with only a handful of notches on my cock, as it were. I gritted my teeth, I mentally recited the sequence of English monarchs - and I also insinuated my thumb into Pheobe's anus. She squealed and screamed and protested and swore even more loudly - and, to my immense relief, she came, only a second or two before my control failed me.

"Well, Richard," she said as we lay, facing each other, on the narrow bed. "You don't disappoint. Please stop fixating on your libidinous teacher; I'm sure she'll survive without you. If you're looking for a no-strings fuck, you would do well to seek me out. I think three orgasms each is a respectable tally for our first night together. We must stay in touch and perhaps aim for a repeat performance sometime soon. You're the type of boy that a girl might hope to find between her legs from time to time. Would that be satisfactory?"

I kissed her again. "That would be very satisfactory, thank you. How about we meet for breakfast, and then over lunch, after the interviews tomorrow, we can exchange details?"

"Why not? We've already exchanged bodily fluids." She smiled. It was a smile I liked. "And Richard, now that you've fucked me, I think it's time you fucked off. We both need some sleep before the interview tomorrow."