A Game of Consequences Ch. 05

Story Info
Back in the UK, the games continue.
5.9k words
4.73
5.5k
7

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 12/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5. Your Schooldays Are the Happiest Days of Your Life

Jill woke me at around seven with a kiss.

"Time to go, sleepy head. Breakfast's in half an hour and we need to set off by nine."

"Not before I've fucked you once more," I said, grabbing her and rolling on top of her.

"No - we don't have - time. Stop - Richard - we don't..." she gasped between kisses. I had her pinned down, holding her wrists, my body weight mostly on her, my hardening cock pressed against her soft, sparse bush. Her struggles and protests stopped as we kissed. Finally, when I pulled my mouth away from hers she said "All right, grab a condom. And hang on - this is going to be a bumpy ride!"

Moments later she rolled me over onto my back and her pussy was over my face. I licked, sucked and finger-fucked her for all I was worth. Then just as I thought she was about to come, she slid down my body, grazing my stiff cock with her juicy slit. Grabbing the condom from beside me on the bed, she quickly applied it, and moments later I watched in awe as her spread pussy lips swallowed me in one fluid movement. She rode me hard, first with her hands on my chest, and then moving her fingers to her clit.

"No, let me," I asked, reaching towards her.

"Hands on my - my tits, Richard. Let me - let me do it. I need to make this fast, and - I know what works best."

So I squeezed and stroked and rubbed and tweaked and occasionally arched my back so I could suck those glorious tits I'd admired for so long, as I felt her pussy sucking and swallowing my cock.

"Richard! Richard! I...."

"Fuck yourself on my cock, Miss. Ride it. Is it big enough for you, Miss?"

"Oh God, yes, Richard. It's - it's so huge..."

"Is it - is it hard enough for you Miss? Hard enough to fuck your tight pussy, Miss?"

"Oh yes, yes Richard. So hard, so big, so..."

"Hard enough - big enough - Miss - for your tight, juicy pussy?"

"Oh God, oh yes, Richard. Big and hard. Your - your naughty cock - filling me..."

"Would it - would it fill your tight arse, Miss. Should I - should I stick it in your arse now?"

"Oh! Oh, you - you dirty, filthy boy. No! Not - not in my arse! Too - too big. I'm so - so tight - I could never - never - OH! OH! OHH!!!"

She came, and this time she'd made it before I'd had to apply much control. I bucked off the bed as she moaned and writhed, almost trying to force my cock even deeper, drive it harder into her. She was making little whimpering noises when I finally came.

No sooner had we collapsed on the bed than she kissed me again with more passion than ever, and said "Richard, you've been a great fuck. Now - fuck off! I have a reputation to preserve and we need to catch a train in an hour and a half."

I dressed very quickly and managed to slink back to my own floor without being noticed - though I did see the waiter from the night before heading down to reception. As I approached my door, Pete came out of his room.

"Hi - have you had breakfast?" he said.

"No. Just forgot something. I'll see you down there in a moment."

I dived into my room and in about two minutes flat I washed my face, scrubbed under my arms and washed my cock and balls, still wet with her juices and some of mine. I quickly changed into my jeans but kept on the shirt as I thought that would be too obvious to Pete. I then ran down to breakfast.

Coffee and croissants were quickly disposed of, as I looked around to see what shape everyone was in. Mr Palmer seemed in very good spirits. Several of the girls looked tired, and one of them, Emma, looked like she'd been crying. There was a cluster of boys on one side of the room, talking and occasionally laughing, and a few girls in another corner whispering excitedly. Just as I was about to go back up to pack, Jill finally arrived.

"Morning Mrs Dawson. Sleep well?" I asked, with a cheeky grin.

"Thanks for asking, Richard, but not really. I was up and down all night. I feel pretty wrecked, to be honest. Is Mr Palmer here?"

I indicated her smiling colleague, then said "Well, I'd better finish packing. See you shortly," before dashing upstairs.

On the coach to the station, Pete cornered me. "Was it you?"

"What do you mean?" I had a terrible sinking feeling that my secret - or more correctly, Jill's secret - had been discovered.

"With Emma, last night? Seems that she decided to let someone take her virginity, but it was a disaster. She ended up sore and disappointed. I wondered if it was you. After all, I saw you sneaking back to your room this morning."

"No, it wasn't me. I'd have done a better job than that, even for Emma, who isn't my type. And I wasn't 'sneaking back'. To be honest - and this is a bit embarrassing - I realised halfway down the stairs that when I went for a final pee in the bathroom, some of it had splashed back onto my trousers. I didn't want to be thought of as someone who smelled of piss, so I changed back into my jeans. Just don't tell anyone."

My story sounded plausible - and embarrassing - enough to satisfy Pete's curiosity, so he returned to the topic of Emma's mystery ravisher. Having exhausted that - neither of us knew anything - he moved on to the gossip he'd picked up in the breakfast room; who'd shagged who, what it had been like, and so on. "And I saw that waiter from last night. I reckon he was after you. I could tell he fancied you."

"Oh yeah. Forgot to say. Him and me sucked each other off all night. It was filthy but satisfying."

Pete gave me a look that implied he half believed me, but when I started to laugh he jabbed me in the ribs. "Bastard!" he said, softly.

"Yeah. Love you too, you pervy git."

On the train, just outside Firenze, I searched for my Sobranis but couldn't find them anywhere. I cadged a Silk Cut from Pete, who didn't join me as he was pretending to lend a sympathetic ear to Emma. Whether he was trying to get off with her or just extract some juicy gossip about who had fucked her the night before, I wasn't sure.

I stepped out into the corridor and tried to find a smoking compartment. Before I did, I saw Jill leaning against an open window, smoking and looking at the countryside.

"Can I join you?" I asked, and she turned to smile at me. She reached into her bag and handed me what was left of my Sobranis - just three left in the packet. We'd smoked several between sessions the previous evening, and I could see that she was enjoying another one.

"You left these behind in your haste. I thought you might like them back."

"Keep them. As a souvenir. I should give up smoking anyway."

"Thanks - maybe I will."

"I meant to ask. Did you know anything about Mr Palmer's night-time adventure?"

"Well, yes. Tony has always been good to me, and I guess I felt sorry for him. When I saw the way he looked longingly at that little waiter, I just had to see whether I could encourage the boy to take an interest in Tony. Surprisingly, around fifty quid in lira did the trick. Don't ever, ever breathe a word of this or you're as good as dead!"

I leaned against the window frame beside her. "You're so kind, Jill. I could see by the look on Mr Palmer's face this morning that he'd had a good time. But what will you do now? I mean, about your husband and all that."

"You mean, apart from cutting his balls off and stuffing them down his throat?" She smiled, but it was a sad smile. "Frankly, I don't know. If he tells me that the affair's over and it'll never happen again, I'd like to believe him, but I'm not sure I can. As I said, I think this whole thing has been brewing for months. I may ask for a divorce. We can probably part amicably enough without too many arguments over the CD collection. Then - well, I'm not sure I'd want to stay on at the school. It won't be the same."

I glanced up and down the corridor. "What, you mean - after I've gone?"

She looked at me. "Think a lot of yourself, don't you Mr Watson?" Then she smiled. "But I suppose there's some truth in what you say, even if you are trying to sound like a self-satisfied little sod. It's weird. If someone had asked about my ambitions, I wouldn't have put 'fucking one of my students' on the list, but now that I've done it, I realise it was good." She took a long draw on the cigarette and breathed out a stream of smoke. "In truth, Richard, it was pretty bloody amazing. I don't regret a moment of it. I'm just not sure where to go from here, and I don't think I can go back to the same school and the same faces having done what we've done on this trip."

"But the school needs you. You're the best thing in it. What will the next Richard Watson or Roger Evans have to fantasise about, or perhaps aspire to, if he can't get a regular eyeful of your pert bum or your perky nipples to help him through the day? Oh, and there's also the simple fact that you're the best and most inspiring bloody teacher that the school has ever been fortunate enough to employ."

I swear there were tears in her eyes. "Thank you, Richard. Thank you so much." She leaned closer and kissed me, very softly and affectionately, on the cheek.

I quickly checked up and down the corridor, in case anyone was watching. "Watch out, Miss. You never know who's around."

"At the moment I can't say I care, Richard. I'm still thinking through what to do next."

"Well, we could go into the toilet and shag," I said quietly and with a mischievous grin on my face.

"Please don't suggest that again, Richard, because the words 'fuck off' often offend. Firstly, I achieved my goal of being satisfied but sore last night - and again this morning - but more importantly, I may be a dirty girl but I'm not squalid. Have you seen the toilets on this train?"

"Honestly, Miss, I was only joking."

"I'm glad to hear it. But anyway, I didn't mean what I should do on the journey home, but rather what I should do when I get home - with the rest of my life."

"Look, Miss - Jill. What I said yesterday. I know you said it was - forbidden - but, but I meant it. I want to be with you. You're the most special person I've ever met."

"Richard, sweetie." She looked around again. "Look, it's forbidden because it's impossible. Firstly, I'm old enough to be your mother - just. Secondly, you're about to go away to Uni for three years and probably shag every girl you meet and fall in love properly and get your heart broken at least half a dozen times. Thirdly, I am still married, in case you hadn't noticed, and while this wasn't exactly a revenge fuck - I did what I did because I wanted to - my husband has now had one affair that I know about, and I've had one that he doesn't yet know about. We might still patch it up."

"But do you still love him, Jill? Because I do love you."

She rolled her eyes. "Richard, has all of that wanking over me made you deaf so that you can't hear the 'im-' part of 'impossible'? Look, this was a fling, a fun affair. Yes, Richard, I like you and I fancy you to bits; but love? No, I don't think I could say that I love you, and if you knew anything about love I think you'd realise that it's a lot different from the lust that you've unleashed over me for the last few days. How are you going to feel in ten years when my tits start to sag and my wrinkles show and my cellulite gets worse and I put on weight? And all the while, you're under 30 and girls are throwing themselves at you with open legs? No Richard, think it through. It can't work, so let's forget the fantasy of 'happy ever after' and focus on reality."

"I still don't believe you, Jill, but OK; for now, can we just stay friends? Friends who fuck, that is?"

"We'll see, Richard. Yes, I'd like to stay in touch. I retain a genuine professional interest in your academic and professional progress. I'd like to think that I started you off on a glittering career, and it would be good if you could write or call while you're away at Uni."

"And between now and then? I don't go to Uni until late September. We have a long, hot - possibly very hot - summer to enjoy first."

"We'll see, Richard. We'll see."

*****

"Did you meet a girl in Rome?" my dad asked the following morning. "You seem - different. You were a morose little sod when you went away, and now you're all cheerful and cocky."

"Thanks, Dad. Good to hear that I have your undying respect," I shot back over the tea and toast.

"You'll have my undying respect when you get your grades and get into a good uni. Any of them would do, though Oxford would be my preference. You're a bright lad, Richard, and I want to see you make the most of your opportunities. So what's this girl like?" He sneaked the last question in, perhaps hoping I wouldn't notice.

"Who said there was a girl?"

"Don't be daft, Richard. I may not have had your education but I'm not stupid. What's her name?"

"Look, Dad, if there was a girl - if there was - I really wouldn't want to discuss her with you. No offence meant, but some things are private."

"So did you have sex with her in Rome?"

"Dad, for f... for crying out loud!" There was an unwritten rule that we didn't swear at home, and for some reason, I respected that. I wasn't really that rebellious when I was a teenager. "If I'd met a girl in Rome and if we'd had sex, do you think I'd tell you? Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to school."

"I thought that you'd finished. I was hoping you'd find yourself a job to fill in between school and uni."

"Yeah, well I'll see what's around. But there are some optional classes to prepare us for our first year at university, so I'd like to not miss those." With that, I gulped the last of my tea, grabbed my bag and dashed out of the door.

There were indeed some optional classes, but before Rome, I wouldn't have bothered. Since Jill was giving them, I decided to continue my studies for a while longer.

It was a sunny day, so when I arrived, Jill and the class were sitting on the lawn in front of the school. "Morning, Richard. As it's nice, I thought we'd sit outside for today's discussion. We'll be talking about Tom Paine - 'Common Sense', 'The Rights of Man' and so on - and the impact he had on human rights thinking, progress and legislation from the 18th to the 20th Centuries."

While the class was interesting and the discussion stimulating, my main reason for being there was, of course, Jill. After the discussion was over, I walked with her back to the school building while the others all went to the 6th-form common room. "So, what happened when you got home? What's the situation with your husband?"

"I think it's best described as an uneasy truce. He's promised that the affair is over, and he's told me he's very sorry. I've told him that he'll be sleeping in the spare room until I've decided what I want to do."

"So where does that leave us?" I asked.

She stopped and looked at me. "What do you mean, 'us'? Are you talking about you, Richard, the pupil, and me, Mrs Dawson, the teacher? If so, then we're in the same place as we always were."

"I think you know that that's not what I meant. I meant you, Jill, the incredibly hot babe and me, Richard, the young but accomplished fuck-artist."

She laughed. "Richard, I - I frankly don't know. I'm still furious with Colin, and I don't feel I can take his promises at face value. On the other hand, he's my husband, and I've spent nearly twelve years with him. We have a house and a life together, and I can't just throw that away."

"But you enjoyed what we did in Rome. Don't you want some more of that?"

She glanced around. "You, know, Richard, I'd love some more of that. I haven't been able to stop thinking about it all weekend. But we need to be very careful - maybe cool it for a few days?"

"My mum and dad are out 'til at least six.

What say you give me some private tuition after school?"

*****

It was around half past four when Jill finally collapsed onto my bed. We'd arrived a little after three, in Jill's car, trying to look businesslike - me in my school uniform, she in a smart jacket and her leather briefcase. I let us in, and within about a minute we had charged up to my room. I threw my blazer over a chair and was pulling off my tie when she said "No! Stop! Stay in your uniform - at least for now."

"Yes, Miss," I said, getting an idea of where this was headed. For an hour and a half, we played teacher-pupil games. She took my trousers down and spanked me, then turned me around and sucked my cock. I tied her wrists with my school tie, to her mock protests - "Oh Richard, stop it! Your behaviour is shocking. You mustn't..." etc, etc - bent her over my desk (something my mum and dad had insisted I have in my bedroom), pulled her skirt up around her waist (she wasn't wearing knickers), licked her pussy and arsehole and then fucked her vigorously from behind. All the while she was squealing and protesting, and then she came. I wasn't far behind her.

"Look," I said, as we smoked two of my remaining Sobranis, leaning out of the open window to reduce the tell-tale smell of cigarettes and sex when my parents came home, "why don't we just have a deal that we meet to fuck whenever we can and see how it goes? I really want to see you as much as possible, and it seems you love it when we fuck, so that's two good reasons to keep on."

She sighed. "We'll see, Richard. We'll see."

We saw. For three days, we didn't meet up. She wasn't teaching any sixth-form classes on those days but she had a busy schedule of 'O' Level work, so I decided to go and look for a job. I found one, working part-time at the local branch of W H Smith - Tuesdays to Saturdays. It was intensely boring, but at least it gave me a bit of cash to spend. On the first Saturday, she came into the branch where I was working, behind the counter in the pens department.

She waited until I'd stopped serving a customer and then strolled up to the counter with her sexy smile.

"Hello, young man. I need a refill."

"I'm sure I can oblige you there, madam. What size do you need?"

"Oh, the largest you have. And it needs to last for a long time."

"Well, madam, I'm not sure I have anything I can give you right now that fits the bill, but I could probably drop something round later."

"That would be nice, but I'm rather busy tonight. My husband's working..." She paused. "On me," she added softly. "But perhaps after school on Monday? I'm planning to keep someone in for detention. Perhaps you could join me and show me what you have? What time do you - get off?" Just her facial expression was getting my cock hard, quite apart from the scenario she was implying.

"Oh, I can get off any time. Monday's my free day. I was hoping for some extra tuition."

"I'm sure that can be arranged. Perhaps some interview practice for Oxford? You just need to be well prepared."

"Oh, I'm sure I will be. If you don't mind me asking, how is your husband's - er - work going?"

"Oh, he keeps telling me that everything is sorted and that he won't be seeking any further - er - outside help."

"And do you think that's true?"

"I'm keeping an open mind." She smiled again. "And I can confirm that it won't be the only thing open on Monday. So when will I see you?"

"How about 4:30?"

"Sounds good. I'm teaching until 3:30, but after that, I'll just be marking and preparing, in my tutor room. I hope we can catch up. Over my desk. And now, if you're unable to offer me anything right away, I'm afraid I'll have to make some manual adjustments."

Her saucy smile was making my cock so hard that I could barely stand up straight. For a moment I toyed with the idea of dragging her into the stock-room so I could shag her senseless there and then, but I knew that was mad, as people were going in there all the time. It was just after four, and I wouldn't be able to leave until six. I pulled a face.

12