All Comments on 'A Game of Surrogate Wife Ch. 02'

by mannydcamp

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
sex4usex4uabout 20 years ago
Finally

I'm very happy to see that they finally fucked. Hope the hubby had a chance to watch his wife get some strange cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Most interesting

Nice to read one that the husband isn't a spineless cockold. That gets sooo old after a while. Really enjoy the writing style y'all use. Keeps the interest up in both story and characters. Strongly suggest continuing the story so we can see how the husband deals with this. Good to read that the wife didn't become a slut to Tom's boss too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Whore

It is obvious that this slut is NOW a whore - nothing like advancing the career of your lover while old hubby is at home.

I just hope he divorces your ass and you can live the life you want - as a WHORE for your "lover" - obviously you like his dick better than your husband's

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Opened up at Last.

Words fail me at the moment. to say it was superb is an under statement, I must admit as a couple you write terrific erotica. more power to your elbow's. to return to the story,"the will I wont I" .worked quite well, both the lovers having gone over the final line as it were, she so full of sperm so she can't possible hide it, the possibilities and permutations are endless . it's quite resonable to

expect them to go home, her with another baby in her belly, another addition to her family. A complete Manage a Troi both sharing the same woman.

a good story But I dont see my husband wearing that for one second.

Love Jem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Part 2 did not disappoint me.

Both part 1 and part 2 are hot. I am not certain if the story is plausible, unless her husband intended for her to fuck Tom. In any event, the story is very erotic. I especially like the teasing, the suspense of not knowing for sure what will happen, and the gradual build up. That is what makes it so sexy.

I guess he had to try but she did well on how she handled the boss. It would have been a downer if she had allowed him further liberties.

D.C.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Surrogate husband

How About the Hubby having his turn with a surrogate wife say wife's best friend. Wonder how the slut wife will feel then about being locked out of the room while he fucks her friend (I mean his surrogate wife) Stupid bitch hope he dumps her whore arse.

mark_8675309mark_8675309over 17 years ago
Loved this story

Very nicely written erotic fiction! Turned me on to no end. This is a multi-orgasm story, nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Husband

would be nice to mention him by his name, not just "my husband".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
loses all credibility when...

when you tell your reader that the wife wasn't sure what the husband wanted... 'he can wake up and put a stop to it'?? How uterly ridiculous. 'What? Oh sorry husband, didn't you you didn't want your best friend to pound your wife's pussy" "well we only fucked once so we'll stop now" NO Happily married wife would risk her marriage this way UNLESS SHE WAS A SELFISH, BACKSTABBING WHORE!, in which case, you're entire story is written wrong isn't it... since you didn't portray her this way. Only a LAXY author makes it both ways... she either loves her husband or she doesn't. You can't have it both ways. or we, your readers, cannot give a shit what happens in your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thank you

oth part 1 and part 2 are hot. I am not certain if the story is plausible, unless her husband intended for her to fuck Tom. In any event, the story is very erotic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very erotic

A very erotic story. Could be continued a little more, so please do so if you can!

Thx

ErotonautErotonautabout 13 years ago
Great to catch up with this couple again

I have a somewhat battered print-out of Ch.01, and it occurred to me today to see what else you had written. I was delighted to discover a follow-up chapter, which - no surprise - features Jacky finally opening her legs to Tom. Good to see she has some standards, though, and sent Tom's boss packing, even if he did get an eyefull first.

1950oldracer1950oldracerabout 13 years ago
Great

Great to have this follow up.

BaronScrewtapeBaronScrewtapeover 12 years ago
As I figured...

.. the husband does not get to play around, and his wife completes her turning him into a cuckhold.

Eventually the husband will figure out the inequality in his marriage and move on. Or not. Some men enjoy lives of bitter regret, after all.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
5 stars. Sexy and creative

The very slow build-up to their finally having sex was very hot. After being flirted with and teased for days, she and Tom deserved to have more than just a little fun with hot sex..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWormcock is so old

she sat next to Jesus in 3rd grade

GizmorGizmorover 11 years ago
Wife

Throughly enjoyed your story. Hope to be reading more. Thanks.

CybawulfCybawulfalmost 11 years ago
Good story.

Would be good to see if there is any fallout. Though this story is ten years old so I doubt it.

flixxxnpixxxflixxxnpixxxover 10 years ago
Great story!

The pacing was great and had enough mystery to keep me wondering. Having been in that situation myself many years ago, I could appreciate the mixture of emotions that were expressed. The little grammatical errors didn't even spoil if for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very Glad.

I'm not married to this whore, is she fucking over her husband and family for love or money, or just cause she is a selfish cunt. Doesn't matter, marriage and family is history. Your husband must be a bi cuck to be a part of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Total garbage !

"1*" !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a perfect 10

This story is crying out loudly for a concluding sequel! Please Manny pleaseeeee!

bigdnc13bigdnc13over 9 years ago
Another unfinished story -- a *1*

Why do so few writers realize that the best stories are not just about sex. They're about the interaction of the characters and the consequences of those interactions. Sure, the interactions are often erotic and can be fun to read (or distasteful, depending on your preferences), but if the stories were just about the sex, the site should be named Erotica, not LITerotica.

fifteen16fifteen16about 9 years ago
Good Writing

Good writing but cannot comment or vote on an incomplete story.

patilliepatillieabout 9 years ago
Good writng, but please finish the serial.

So many things left unsaid, how did the hubby react? What happened the next morning? Is the wife on BC and able to take that many live loads without getting PG?

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiabout 9 years ago
Quality of an author...

...shows in his ability to finish a story.

Until you do that I will not even consider a rating...

robertlrobertlover 8 years ago
Great story

I do wish you'd discussed the next morning. The story was hot and very enjoyable, making me hard through most of it. An editor would have been nice as there were several small errors throughout that distracted a little. It was still good enough that I gave it a '5'.

ErotFanErotFanover 8 years ago
Dang it! Yet again!

You have this penchant for ending your stories one or two paragraphs too soon. This story had potential for additional chapters.

Quickly, two vexing points.

-First you gave the hubby's view in Ch. 01 and denied us his view in Ch 02. Did you not like where the muse was taking you with it????

-Second, she violated her husband's overtly expressed relationship agreement as to flirting/teaseing from Ch. 01, par. 1 to wit: "He (husband) would say that me (wife) flirting with someone but going home with him was like having a hot car, you love showing it off to your friends, maybe even take them for a spin in it however they couldn’t drive it." She herself recognised his wishes during the previous tryst with her no intercourse statement. This was a _serious_ violation and she knew it.

Is this type of story your forte??

secretosmiossecretosmiosover 8 years ago
Missing the husband's POV

Here it would have surfaced that hubby had been indeed fucking Tom's wife on his back for ages and, being discovered by him, he had accepted for him to get his payoff by screwing his own Jackie. Of course hubby is not that much attached to his wife, to tell the truth. Rather, and reckoning that she is absolutely luscious, he is indeed looking forward to watch this babe angel fucking at her best. And still getting some shar of her deli body.No matter what, hubby managed to throw out the window what was left of his marriage, his wife, his home and his life. Congrats.

SpratGilfisSpratGilfisalmost 8 years ago
Great sequel

I greatly enjoyed part 1. This sequel was even more exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
An old favorite

I enjoyed this story over at the Kristen Archive as well. Nicely crafted.

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Get real

Show or tom had no concern of respect for her real husband the bitch should be dumped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Maybe better that is was just the single men and her at the after party, the boss didn't stop with the Tom and the others thinking it was okay? It could of been a double cuckold story.

FyrscapeFyrscapeover 1 year ago

great story. thanks

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

You need a third chapter

patilliepatillieabout 1 year ago

Not as good as the first intallment, but still entertaining. Not as much suspense or pushing of limits, as hubby never gave clear directions on what he wanted to happen. You never finished this story, would love to hear how the next day went.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

There was another chapter some time ago, i thought it was the best part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous