A Game within a Game Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I also prepared an unpleasant surprise for you. You will be humiliated; I don't say how, when or where it will happen, but you have to undergo it. It will only hurt your pride, but think of me and Jenny when it happens, how we love you and want to make love with you and don't think for a moment that we mean it. You always will be for us the husband, lover and friend. Will you remember these words Rob?" Marion asked very serious.

"I know that you can be very short fused, but think of it as your surrender to your loving wife and me, your other wife, If I may call myself this way, Jenny?" Marion asked.

"Yes of course love, we spoke about that. Rob, consider Marion as your wife also. We trust each other, tell each other our deepest thoughts and will support each other. Instead of one wife you now have two Rob, consider yourself very lucky," Jenny said.

"Thus once again, Rob, whatever happens, you do it for Jenny and me. You will be a real sub, I promise you that, but the more we will love you afterwards. When it happens, you will know immediately that is the final and most humiliating thing what will happen to you. And maybe, you will enjoy it after all."

Rob said "I'm not dumb. I think I know what I can expect. I tell you later if was correct. I get a very warm feeling, when you both speak to me like that. I have visions of lying in bed with two pretty women, only wearing stockings and both sitting on me, one on my face and the other riding my dick. I get a stiff one thinking about it."

"Show me!" Marion said and she lifted his skirt, "naughty aren't we, no panties, but indeed, you have a hard on," staring at his dick, "mmm, nice," licking her lips.

"And it's yours to make use of in future, but remember, I want my part also," Jenny said smiling.

"It will be hard working for me to satisfy you both," Rob sighed.

"We have each other, you can sometimes just sit and relax, and we can do things with each other also," Marion said referring to herself and Jenny.

"One last thing, try to avoid coming at all costs. I will warn the ladies also not to tease you too much. Only afterwards, we go upstairs and we can maybe start an orgy. I have no idea what to expect. I know that at least 3 of the ladies who attend this day, are bisexual. It's all for fun and Rob, you are right in the middle," Marion stated.

Marion stood up and suddenly said "So you are wearing no panties girlie? And I bet you looked under my dress to see if I also wasn't wearing panties. You are a bad girl! I want that you go on your knees, so I can saddle you, and we ride upstairs. Come on, be quick about it."

Rob went on knees and hands, crawled towards Marion and waited at her feet. He looked up and saw that she indeed wasn't wearing panties; he looked right into her shaven cunt.

In the meantime Jenny took a headgear from a drawer, what she has placed there in purpose of this evening. She put it on Rob's head and fastened it around his chin and said to Rob "Open your mouth!" and when he did, Jenny put a horse bit between his teeth.

"Okay little horse," Marion said, "We will go for a ride," and she took a seat on him, a leg on each side of his back and the reign from his headgear in her hands, and then, while she lifted one leg she pushed a spur in his side.

She gave him a hit with her riding crop and Rob started walking on hands and knees. Lucky for him the house had been completely carpeted, and Marion wasn't heavy either. She helped him walking by standing up now and then, yet he got once and a while a stimulus by her riding crop. Jenny walked ahead and Rob admired her lovely legs. He now could clearly see that she also wore seamed stockings. He felt Marion's nyloned legs on his body; and the view of Jenny was incredible. His dick was fully erect now.

Soon they arrived, after a slow ride on the stairs, at the main bedroom of Marion. This was the largest bedroom in the house.

In the middle was a very large bed, wider than normal; about eight by seven feet. It was covered with a satin bedspread with ruffles in pure white. The corners of the bed had poles with ropes and leather cuffs already attached to them.

A few cupboards in French style had been placed against the side wall on the left. On the other side of the room, next to the window with pink sheer curtains, was a make-up table with a mirror above it. The back of her bedroom contained Marion's huge walk-in wardrobe. And directly right next to the entrance was a glass-door, what gave entrance to her large bathroom.

On the floor lay pink carpets.

At arrival at her bedroom, Jenny took off the headgear from Rob, while Marion went to her bathroom. Rob took off his blouse, skirt and shoes, and lay down on the large bed.

Jenny slid her skirt from her hips and Rob saw her already wet cunt.

"Come here," he said to Jenny and he started to lick her lips. "As usual you taste good. I am really fund of woman juices," he said and then licked her again. He didn't want to fully enter her cunt yet, he waited for Marian to arrive.

Jenny then stepped away from Rob and said to him: "Sit here at the back and give your legs," and so Rob did. Jenny locked his feet in the cuffs and started pulling the ropes. Each leg of Rob went upwards spreading towards the top of the poles. So Rob lay with his back on the bed and his legs up. Then Jenny fastened his hands to the opposite poles with hand-cuffs and pulled the ropes until they couldn't go any further. Rob was lying on the bed now with his arse sticking out of the edge of the bed, with his legs high and his arms spread-out attached to base of the poles at the head-end of the bed.

Marion had softly entered the room and watched Jenny fixing the ropes. She had undressed herself, and only wore a basque with attached stockings, and a strap-on.

When Rob saw her he became hornier than he already was; two sexy loving women doing all these wonderful things just to please him. He felt guilty thinking of Holly; he loved her, but also his two 'wives'.

"Do you like what you see?" Marion asked friendly, "you should, you know, we have so many different outfits just to please you. And you think you are the one who has to suffer? We also do our part as you can see. And now I can finally rape you. By the way, I also get anal treatment, this strap-on has three dildos attached, one for your arse, one in my arse and one in my cunt. So big girl, let's rock."

She took some lubrication from her make-up table and smeared some on Rob's arse. She also brought in a finger in his arse to lubricate his inside.

Finally she used a lot of the lubrication on the dildo.

She stood for his body and slowly guided the strap-on to the inside of his arse. Very gently and slowly, with fractions of an inch, she pushed the top of the dildo in. Suddenly she felt that she passed the closing-muscle. Slightly she pushed back and then forward again, deeper. Back and deeper, back and deeper and then she was all in. Rob was moaning all the time, from pain and pleasure.

"Big girls first have to learn the pain, later on they get much pleasure out of this," and she trusted the dildo forward and backward in a faster rate.

Jenny had soothed Rob, again by holding his dick and sliding it up and down through her fist.

Then Jenny brought her body over Rob towards Marion. She sat with her bum over Rob's face, so he could lick her cunt and while she kept stroking his dick. Every time Marion pushed her strap-on in Rob's arse, her breast touched those of Jenny. Jenny pushed her body back and forth over his mouth and rubbing her clit. Rob tried as much as possible with his tongue, but Jenny just went faster and faster. Rob was the one who got fucked now and he loved it. He couldn't hold much longer, his dick was throbbing and he tried to pull back his hips in order to delay his coming.

"Stop a moment, stop a moment please," he asked. Marion withdrew her dildo with a sucking noise from his arse and Jenny stopped stroking him.

"What is the matter," Marion asked "do I push too deep?"

"No, but I'm almost coming and I want to come within you or Jenny," Rob said.

"It's okay," Marion said "We'll do as you ask, but tomorrow evening I'm going to fuck your arse again until I come, and I don't care whether you came or not. The day after you only will walk astride, I reckon," she promised him.

She took off her strap-on, untied his ankles and mounted his dick. Jenny turned so she sat with her cunt right before Rob's mouth. Now he really could eat her out. In a slow cadence Marion fucked Rob and he tried to postpone his coming. He licked and slurped Jenny juices, she became wetter and wetter.

Jenny leaned forward and Rob circled with his tongue around her clit, his hands were still tied, thus his tongue was the only thing he could use, apart from his dick. Then he started pushing his tongue as hard as possible against her clit, it was more rather rubbing than licking and Jenny juices drooled over his chin.

Marion went up and down, faster and faster, holding herself in position with the ropes she earlier had used to tie Rob. Faster and faster, and Rob thrust his hips high and also nearly came. Then he felt Marion's inner muscles tighten and she yelled "I'm coming, oh, I'm coming."

Rob couldn't hold his orgasm any longer and he forgot to lick Jenny, but she rubbed her clit against his mouth and nose and moaned "I'm coming also" and her sweaty body quivered.

Marion still held Rob dick in her pussy, enjoying the feeling as long as possible. Jenny rolled of Rob and went to the bathroom and took a towel. She cleaned her cunt and then Rob's face. Marion slowly unmounted Rob, put her fingers in her pussy and then in her mouth and tasted his cum.

"Hmm, you taste good. We relax a bit and we will repeat it, but then we switch places. And after that, if you still have some power, I will give you a blowjob and then I want all your cum," Marion said horny.

"I think we will leave you there, you are for us to use," Jenny grinned, but she still untied his hands.

Then Rob stood up also and walked to the door. "Can I bring you girls some drinks?" he asked.

"Sure," Marion said, "I would like some more wine."

"I'll be right back," Rob said, still wearing his stockings and corset.

"He has such a nice arse," Marion sighed, "I like women, but when I saw his arse, I only want one thing: to fuck him right there and now."

"I know," Jenny said, "I also like butts. Funny how us women always look at behinds, while men usually look at breasts and legs."

"I will train his arse some more, until he can take a larger dildo. Then I can take a larger one also," Marion grinned. "Tomorrow when we go out, maybe, lesson one. Let's find a new wig for him and maybe some other stuff, so he can take some different role also, any suggestions Jenny?"

Jenny said, "I was thinking, so far his only obvious role is a French maid, for that type we sure can find something. How about a whore or slut, we can make him 'earn' his money by 'selling' him to our friends. As long we keep him in our little circle, he won't object I think. But Marion, remember, I am married to him almost twenty years now, he is a cross dresser and 100% heterosexual. Don't think you can 'sell' him as a whore to a male friend of yours, even it is a setup and nothing will happen. I know him well, and he is kind and gentle, but don't bring out the animal in him. I've seen him once or twice like that and then he isn't a nice person at all."

"I never thought about bringing a man in the game. It is our house, our little game and our life, and I want the four of us to be happy unconditionally," Marion said.

"Any other suggestions Jenny," Marion asked?

"A wig to go out 'en femme' in public, I bet he never thought of that. Another game opportunity," Jenny said laughing.

"A very good idea, so three different wigs at least, I think of a short black haired wig as a French maid type, a curly red long haired as a hooker and an elegant wig, Rob may choose for himself. And maybe we get an idea when we look around at that shop," Marion said.

Rob entered the bedroom carrying a tray with 3 glasses of wine and an opened bottle of wine.

"I took the liberty to open a new bottle," he declared.

"Really nice," Marion said "come and sit with us, Rob. You noticed I don't call you Roberta while we are fucking, I find that rather silly sounding. Only when it happens during a game and I use my strap-on on you, then you will be humiliated and then you will be Roberta."

"I don't mind," Rob said, "I thinks it kind of funny and in a way does it sound sweet also. It feels as a cozy word and to be really honest, when I'm dressed 'en femme' it belongs to me. I also get a very strange feeling when I am being humiliated, while I know that in fact you love me very much. At the other hand, should you mean it, and humiliate me for real and I feel that it's for real, I'm out, for good, you know that. But no need to talk about that any further."

"No dear," Jenny said, "to me you always will be the man in the house, no matter what," and she started caressing his dick once more.

Marion just kissed Rob on his mouth "I love you," and then she kissed Jenny on her mouth "and I love you Jenny. I haven't regretted it one moment that I invited the both of you. I hope you love me too."

Then Rob pressed his lips on Marion's and embraced her. "I hope we can help you in your loss, we will never forget John, but maybe I can become the new man in your life and you have Jenny also to be the woman in your life."

"Thank you Rob, and thank you Jenny," and she kissed both of them. In the meantime Rob's dick was throbbing again.

"I'm back," he said smiling.

This time Jenny mounted his dick and Marion arse fucked Jenny; she had her sandwich. The three of them came again, Rob as latest, he managed to delay his coming and finally Marion gave him her promised blowjob and he let go all.

Marion swallowed all and said "Yummy, tomorrow I want you're cum again."

Jenny said "And I want it also, so no masturbating or whatever Rob."

"Where should I get the power from to masturbate also? You girls wear me out," Rob said.

"After this weekend we will give you some rest. Remember Saturday will be your busiest day, we won't make love to you, but I expect at least two others who will," Marion said, "but it's all safe, like us all other women are sterilized except one and she is using the pill."

"Ladies, I think it's time to take some rest. Rob, I have something in your size for you," and Marion gave him a beautiful nightgown.

They undressed all and Rob wore his new very feminine nightgown which was pink colored with lace on the sleeves and bottom.

Marion and Jenny both wore short nightgowns just above their knees, no panties.

They all slept in the large bed and both girls teased him by stroking his dick, and he took revenge by putting his middle fingers in both cunts. They laughed and moaned a bit and finally went asleep.

Friday morning

Rob was awake early as usual, and he thought how lucky he was, lying between these two pretty women, who loved and took care of him.

Very carefully he managed to get out of bed without waking both women. He quickly went to his own room, took a quick shower and thought: let I surprise them.

So he dressed himself in his lingerie again and found in his cupboard a French maid's costume, which he also put on.

Then his medium high heels, he didn't want to stumble and went looking for the kitchen downstairs.

He found a large modern kitchen and made a breakfast for his beloved ones and himself.

Then he carried a large plate with coffee, cups, toast and some jam and cheese, and brought it upstairs to the bedroom.

Both Jenny and Marion were awake, in fact they were cuddling and fingering each other, and with a big smile Rob entered the room.

"Good morning, the sun is shining and here is our breakfast," and placed it on the make-up table, between Marion's lipsticks and powders and whatever a woman needs.

"Oh Roberta, you are as sweet as ever," Marion smiled at him, and also Jenny was pleased to see him, dressed the way he was.

"But Rob, you have to change in your male clothes, in any case this morning, because we go do some shopping with you. Will you go to the bathroom, I'll join in a second," Marion said and she rummaged into one of her drawers.

With a grin on her face looking at Jenny she showed her a butplug.

"I'll put in him and will fasten it with some tape to make sure it won't go off," and Marion went into the bathroom were Rob was looking in the mirror.

"That uniform looks cute on you, very alluring," and she squeezed his butt.

"I have a butt plug for you, so you get used to something bigger. To prevent it going off, I'll put some tape on it. The only thing what will hurt you is when I remove the tape this afternoon. On your knees, arse in the air," Marion commanded.

Rob did as was asked and except the last part the butt plug went in smooth. She fastened it with tape. "I hope this will hold for a couple of hours. After you get used to it, we will use a bigger one.

I have done it myself exactly the same way, therefore I know it's not unpleasant and before you know it we can use a larger strap-on. When we use a larger three-way strap-on I also have more fun of it. You can stand now," and Marion kissed him on his mouth, "dearest, we will be so happy," and with another squeeze, now at his dick, she left the bathroom. Rob lowered his skirt and walked carefully to the bedroom, where Jenny and Marion waited for him with amused looks on their faces.

"Wobble your arse," Jenny said, laughing out loud.

Rob slowly walked on his high heels through the bedroom, his arse holding tight, and that gave indeed the effect as if a hooker was balancing on her high heels.

"You really look like a woman, walking this way," Marion remarked. "For now you should wear your male clothing, but if you want, we go out sometimes with you dressed 'en femme'. You will notice then, that everybody will think that you are a woman."

"I don't know if I would like that," Rob said, "at the moment I am not ready for that, and maybe never."

"But let's not waste any more time, we have a lot to do today," Marion said, they eat and drank coffee, and then they all made themselves ready for leaving.

Rob didn't know where to go, so Marion drove the car. Besides that, Rob still had the dildo in his arse, so he was distracted anyway. They went to a shopping-centre in a large town, not so far away. Marion knew exactly what shop would be appropriate, in fact she knew the owner.

In fact it was a pretty large shop for theatre requisites. One of the departments in that shop contained theatre clothing, and that is where they are heading for.

Rob was amazed about the different costumes and the southern-belle dresses had his special attention.

He gave a lot of attention to a snow-white southern-belle dress. That dress had a lace collar, satin sleeves and satin top and a yellow waist-band, and the skirt-part of the dress consisted of layers of satin with attached lace. Of course the dress needed petticoats to make it wide.

He noticed the size, it was a 38, much too small for his six feet body; his female size was 42.

He sighed; this particular dress was not made for his size and walked on.

Rob wasn't aware of Jenny and Marion, who were watching him from a distance.

"I think he just found something nice, but I don't think he knows that all sizes can be made to custom. I think we can surprise him," Marion said to Jenny with a wink, "we have to watch where he is heading for, I think he is too modest to ask for anything."

"Let us find appropriate dresses for him. Another French maid's outfit, I'm also thinking of a saloon-girl outfit, with a skirt what is long at the back and short in front, and an elegant evening dress. So let's find some," Marion said to Jenny.

1...56789...13