A Game within a Game Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While she still sobbed Rob said "If it was only you, who would pee over me, I too had experienced it as very intimate and erotic. But the fact all these women do it, which I don't even know, makes it a nightmare, can't you understand that? It's no love game between 2 people, but it's an abasement of me.

Therefore I say no for now and always."

"But what else can we do to end the demonstration at a very special way?" Marion asked.

"I was thinking, just an idea, I hate myself for telling you and I will surely regret it and you all have to promise me to be careful: what about a gangbang with dildos?" Rob said.

"What an excellent idea," the idea enlightened Marion's face, "yes, that would be truly fun. We only need strap-ons."

"Yes, and small ones," Rob remarked, "I want to walk the next day normally, so I now already will warn you: when I say no more, you have to stop immediately. Don't let those women get carried away; I don't want to end up in a hospital."

"Let's go home Rob, we still have some time left. I can do some phone calls to find out where I can buy five small strap-ons. But you have to promise me that you let me be the first to take you...," Marion begged.

"And when you will be taken by other women, I will suck you. Yes, let's do it!"

So they walked back to the house, holding hands. Jenny opened the door and said "I see you made up again?"

"Yes," and Marion told her all about the gangbang idea.

Jenny laughed and said "Now you will finally get your fantasy fulfilled, but beware where you asked for."

Then Marion said: "I will make some phone calls and hope that I can get the stuff tomorrow morning. Rob, will you please change again in your feminine clothes? Put on something you like, we will have a nice evening with the 3 of us and I want to fuck your brains out."

"And so will I," Jenny said, "I don't think we get a change tomorrow Marion, knowing who is coming."

"Ohh, and who wants me, apart from you?" Rob asked.

"We will see tomorrow," Jenny said mysterious.

Friday evening

Rob decided to wear his French maid's outfit at first, and later change into a whore, Marion and Jenny deserved that after all emotions.

While Marion was phoning and Jenny searched the www, Rob started to make dinner.

He wanted to make some Italian food, pretty simple but very tasteful.

First he opened a bottle of red wine, filled 3 glasses, and brought 2 glasses of wine to Jenny and Marion.

"O, look, he is wearing his new uniform," Jenny noticed. Rob twirled and showed his petticoats and the top of his stockings.

"Hmm, sexy," Marion said, and she gave him a slap on his arse. For a moment she kept her hands on his arse, squeezing him a bit.

"I can't wait to fuck you Rob," Marion said horny.

"I'll go change into something more appropriate," Jenny said, she was now wearing jeans and a shirt,

"Do we have a theme for tonight?"

"I was thinking to go as a hooker tonight to offer my services to you," Rob said very serious.

"I have just the thing to go with that," Jenny answered and off she went.

Marion said "Rob, please sit next to me on the couch," and so he did.

She kissed him on his mouth and her hands searched under his skirt and petticoats. "Nice, you aren't wearing panties" she said when she found his dick. Slowly she moved her hand up and down on the base of his dick, and suddenly she went off the couch and pushed her head under his petticoats and took his member in her mouth. She circled her tongue around his knob, still caressing his dick with her hand. Faster and faster, then she stopped suddenly and she let his dick slipping out of her hands.

"I want you to be as horny as hell this evening," she explained her actions. She went sitting on the couch again, and slowly stroked his inner-thigh. Rob did the same to her, but she didn't wear stockings or so. After the afternoon session, she had changed in easy to wear clothing, just a woolen skirt and a sweater.

So he caressed her naked flesh under her skirt, she was very warm and soft. He inserted his finger into her cunt, brought it deep inside her, and out again. The same time he turned his hand, and with his other fingers he touched her clit.

"That feels so good," Marion urged him to go on, but Rob did the same to her, withdrew his finger, licked it off and said "mmmm - you taste delicious, dearest."

He stood up and went to the kitchen again.

Marion also did leave the sitting-room to dress into something sexy, and when Rob entered the living-room with plates, nobody was there. He put them on the table and waited at the couch for them to arrive.

Jenny was the first who arrived; she was wearing a male-like outfit: a black suit with a black shirt and a white necktie. She wore also black shoes with a slight heel.

"I have a surprise for you this evening," she said with a grin, "Marion isn't the only one with a strap-on. I also need your dick afterwards in me Rob. I want to start after dinner, so you can have a climax a couple of times. We do it slow and easy; we just sit here in our sexy clothes and make each other mad with lust. I am also very horny, to be serious I am wet already, I have soaked panties."

Soon Marion joined them. She wore a black with white dots fifties dress upon the knee and underneath she wore a black petticoat with ruffles. Besides that she was wearing black high-heels with open toes and of course black seamed stockings.

Both Jenny and Marion sat on the couch, while Rob sat on one of the easy chairs.

"Tomorrow we need to have some more chairs," Rob said.

"We bring the couch from the hall in here, which gives enough room for all of us to sit comfortable. I want you to make me come with your mouth and lips and tongue, and even your fingers, but the real fuck we do upstairs. But you can consider this as a rehearsal for tomorrow. The women must sit relaxed and I think you can best serve them with your tongue while you are on your hands and knees. Another possibility is lain someone over this table, legs alongside you, but I think that's a bit cheap. I want some elegance while doing your task. You as well as the one who you are treating, deserves that," Marion said.

"Are you hungry, girls? I have everything ready. I've made spaghetti bolognaise, with cheese and meat.

As desert I want both of your cunts. I long for that very much. And Marion, I'm so horny, when I change my French maid uniform in that of a hooker, you may pee on me if you want in the bathroom. The bath is large enough for us three, even four now I think of it, it's huge," Rob said.

Marion said lustful "I would like to do that, yes, very much, let's eat and thereafter we do all naughty things. You too Jenny, I want you to pee also on him. We Mistresses have that right and only we, in private of course."

After dinner Rob cleared the table and Jenny undressed herself. She now wore only her heels, stockings and a double strap-on, with one dildo in her cunt and the other dildo standing proud in front of her.

Marion still was seated at the couch.

"Rob, it's the one we used at home, so no problem. So on your knees and get started with Marion" Jenny commanded Rob.

He went on his knees before Marian, put his head under Marion's petticoats and enclosed her cunt with his mouth. At the same time he brought some saliva on his forefinger and started to rub her clit, very slowly, then faster. Meanwhile he licked her inside, he loved her juices. She already had been wet, but her juices came flowing now in a faster tempo. He slurped and sucked.

Then he felt that his petticoats were lifted, and Jenny lubricated his arse, then she pushed in the dildo slowly, but because it was a smaller type, it went in easy. Then she started to seriously fuck him.

Marion in the meantime was moaning and making all kind of noises with her eyes closed; enjoying the things Rob did with her. She started to breathe heavily. Jenny was also getting hornier and hornier, while she fucked Rob's arse with the dildo, the other side of the dildo rubbed her clit; and together with the dildo inside her it looked like she was getting fucked.

Rob's was horny anyway, he licked Marion as deep as possible, he even went down and licked her arse, and Marion gave a cry of pleasure. It tasted a bit strange but not unpleasant, so he tried to insert her asshole with his tongue and made circles around it. Then back to her cunt, she was so wet, he tasted her and it was lovely. Finally she came, Marion's body shivered and she pushed her cunt in his face, and he then licked her clit again and again, and she kept pushing and grabbed his head through the petticoats where he was still under.

"Oh dearest, dearest, you make me feel so good, oh, I'm coming," Marion cried and she breathed very fast. Finally she let go Rob's head. "Oops, sorry, I got carried away," Marion said.

Jenny was also breathing heavily and with a final trust she also came "Yes, I'm coming also," and she pushed forward again, holding it there with her hips to the front and while she made soft noises. Then she pulled the dildo out of Rob's arse, and untied the belt, which had been used to hold the dildos in place. With a plop the dildo went out of her cunt, dripping from her juices. Rob immediately licked her clean, and also sucked her clit a bit. "Mmm," Jenny said, "that is nice Rob, but let's drink a bit. I'm thirsty."

So Rob took the bottle and divided what was left amongst them.

In silent they were sitting a while, resting and a bit glowing from the used energy.

"Are you ready for water sports Rob, are you still horny?" Marion asked.

"It doesn't matter, do as you like, let's do it!" Rob answered.

They went upstairs to the big bathroom next to Marion's bedroom and disrobed themselves.

All three went in the big bath, Jenny and Marion kept standing, while Rob went lying down. Marion opened the shower, the hot water splashed on all three.

"This feels good, after having sweat," Jenny said.

"You still want my nectar Rob?" Marion asked "You know, it's for me the ultimate proof of your love to me."

"Let it come all over me," Rob answered and Marion then stood with her pussy near Rob's head and let her nectar flow. It twirled over Rob's face and he smelled it, the fresh pee wasn't as unpleasant as he had expected and finally he opened his mouth and let a bit flow on his tongue, it tasted salty of course, and he swallowed some. "I really drank your nectar," he said, "it tasted a bit strange but not as I had expected." Marion didn't reply, she went on her knees and grabbed Rob's head and pushed it between her breasts. "I love you," she whispered in his ear.

"Will you leave something of him for me," Jenny joked, "I can see that you are very glad to have a man in your house again."

In the meantime Rob had a hard-on again.

"I'm going to make use of that again," Jenny said and shove Rob's dick in her wet cunt and sat on him, her legs next to his chest. The sight of her friend peeing on Rob had excited her and she was horny again. Rob's dick went in easy and he tried to go up and down in the bath, but because Jenny was not cooperating he could not make much movement.

"I do the fucking," Jenny announced, and she slowly lifted her hips until his dick almost came out, and she let go herself slowly.

Rob had such a hard-on; he thought he would explode, first the dildo in his arse while licking Marion's cunt, then the golden shower and now this. He went mad with lust. Suddenly he grabbed Jenny, turned her in the bath, what slowly was filling in the meantime, and banged his hips forward and backward, faster and faster. It became even a bit rough, but Jenny liked it very much and cried "Go on, give it to me, push deeper," and she pushed her nails in Rob's back. Rob suddenly felt Jenny's cunt tighten and he couldn't withhold much longer. Jenny came with a cry "Yes, ohh," and she trusted her hips high. Rob let go all his juices and breathing heavily he came moaning "Oeeehhhh."

He came and he came and he came, until he had no drop left in his dick. Slowly he withdrew from Jenny cunt, who still was heavy breathing, and when he was out, his sperm came flowing out of Jenny's cunt.

"I like that," Marion said and she quickly licked up Rob's sperm out of Jenny's cunt.

"We really are perverts," Marion said smiling, "but I love it."

"And so do I," Jenny replied.

Rob said nothing; he still was relaxing under the hot shower. "Nice," was all he said.

Finally Jenny and Marion went out of the bath.

"You stay here Rob, just take your time and relax. We know men need some time to recover. Make us some real new nice sperm," Marion said smiling and waved at him and left the bathroom, giggling with Jenny.

Rob dozed off a bit; he closed his eyes and almost slept.

Then Marion came inside the bathroom and said "Darling, wake up. Will you join us? Just put on something where you feel relaxed in. We will make love again later and I want to do that in our bedroom. So tonight we just talk and drink some, like lovers do."

Rob left the bath and rubbed himself dry.

"Let me help you lover," Marion said and she started rubbing his back with a soft towel. Rob was admiring the view, Marion looked stunning again. This time she had chosen a green dress, also a bit in the fifties style and together with her red hair and make-up, and a pointed bra what could slightly be seen under her dress, she was a real picture.

"You look beautiful Marion, and you have such friendly and warm eyes, I can drown in them," and Rob kissed her on her mouth. Marion in turn embraced him and kissed him back furious.

Rob felt that he was getting a hard-on again, and so did Marion.

"Oh dear, I feel something growing," she said smiling, "but you have to wait an hour or so before you may come in action again."

"Marion, I like the way you are treating me, but don't forget Jenny. She also needs a lot of attention and I have to be really careful, I don't want to neglect either of you. I know for a fact that men can have more than one girlfriend, but women are more possessive, and want just one man."

"That's the good part of this arrangement, we ask Holly and if she wants to join us we have our own little family and we all take care of each other. Nobody gets hurt," Marion said full confidence.

"I'll join Jenny," she said, "wear whatever you like, or nothing, but it's getting pretty cold in the hall" and laughed. With a hand kiss she left.

Rob went to his room, took out his short black leather skirt and a see-through blouse from his suitcase and laid them on the bed.

He decided to wear his newly bought bullet bra from the theatre store, and the matching girdle. This time he would wear French knickers and soon he found one which matched the bra. It was made from a very silky material and had lace on the bottom sides.

First he put on the girdle and fastened the stockings to the six garters. Then his bra followed and finally he put on his knickers. He stood up, put on his blouse and then pulled his black leather skirt up, over the lower part of the blouse. He also decided to wear a wide red belt, what matched his red PVC high heels.

Then he went downstairs, joining the ladies.

When he made his entrance they were amazed about his looks.

Marion said: "You should have worn a wig, but then you need some make-up also, but really, you can go out with us anytime and nobody will notice that you are male, only at closer look. But you will get a lot of attention with those legs," and it was true, Rob had nice legs.

This time Jenny and Marion were each sitting on an easy chair, so Rob had the couch for himself.

He made himself comfortable and leaned backwards. But then the women could take a good look under his skirt and soon the remarks came: "Look, you can see his dick, it's at half strength again," Marion said, and Jenny followed "it must be his silky knickers, look how nice they are, so soft and slippery."

Rob pretended he didn't hear anything, he only asked "What do we have to drink?"

"I think I will give you only milk, I need you to be as hard as possible," Jenny said half serious.

"Let him have a half glass of wine," Marion said "when he drinks some alcohol, he dares more things to say and do. I didn't tell you Jenny, but he even licked my arse."

"Now I'm getting really jealous, he almost never did that to me, he really must be fond of you," Jenny answered with a smile, "but Rob, you have to share Marion. You are no match in letting her come. I can do some tricks with her where man never will think off, but that's because I'm a woman also."

"Promises, promises," Rob smirked, "show it to me, and without using a strap-on or other devices, maybe I can learn something."

Jenny took a sip of wine, walked towards Marion, kissed her on the lips and let the wine flow into her mouth.

She then started to undress Marion, until Marion just wore her stockings and girdle.

Marion did the same to her: Jenny now also was undressed; she now wore her open bra and girdle with stockings.

Both women laid themselves down on the carpet, before the fireplace, caressing and kissing and touching. Then Jenny turned and pushed with her longue and lips Marion cunt very open and started eating her out.

With her arms behind her she tried to squeeze Marion's nipples and Marion moaned and wiggled her arse.

Then Jenny stood up, made Marion turn on her side, lie down beside her with her head next to Marion's toes and then shove her cunt against Marion's cunt, their legs in a v-format in each other. They rubbed and pushed and finally Marion climaxed.

Rob observed the girls with great interest, and saw their wild behavior. Since Jenny didn't come yet, Marion turned and started eating Jenny out.

Rob then started to kiss Jenny's nipples and sucked them. This was all too much for Jenny, with a loud cry she also climaxed. She trembled afterwards, and as well Rob as Marion kept on sucking and mouthing and slurping and very soon "Ohhh god, I'm coming again.... ooohhh oh oh ," Jenny shouted.

She was exhausted, her sweaty body was shivering and trembling and she made some spastic moves with her legs.

"You have no idea how good that felt, I loved it. If this is the sex we are having in future,"

"Better", interrupted Marion.

"It's so good. I want more and more until I am your sex slave," Jenny continued, still ecstatic.

They all sat on the couch and easy chairs afterwards. Rob enjoyed the sight very much, both girls only wore their stockings and suspenders, and his dick was rock hard in his panties.

"I see that little Robbie is excited again," Marian pointed at the bump in Rob's skirt.

Rob stood up, took off his skirt, blouse, bra and knickers and went sitting again.

"Now I feel much more comfortable," he said, while his prick was pointing to the ceiling.

"Seeing you making love to each other is very stimulating, not even mentioning the way you both are dressed now. Let's go to bed, make love and then go to sleep the way we are now. I want to touch both your legs against mine."

"That is a good idea, take our glasses with us, we make love, we cuddle and then to sleep. You need your strength tomorrow Rob," Marion said.

So they went to Marion's bedroom, and Rob laid himself in the middle, Marion mounted him and Jenny sat on his mouth.

Slowly he was fucked, Marion took her time and after a while Rob felt Marion's cunt muscles cramp and he knew she was on the brink of coming. He doubled his efforts to lick Jenny's cunt, soon he felt her juices also flown again and he slurped her and licked her clit until she came as first. She went off his face, now Rob had more power to move and he thrust his hips upwards, so he was deep in Marion's cunt.

He felt he couldn't withhold any longer and warned: "I'm coming."

1...7891011...13