All Comments on 'A Gentle Seduction Ch. 02'

by thick1191

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
YgraineYgraineover 13 years ago
Please edit your piece before posting

This is a good piece of writing. You have pace, character description and building and some excellent realistic descriptions. You let yourself down by having three different names for the sub's original Master. He is called Kirk, Kurt and Mark at various times which really confuses the reader and stops the story flow. You've also got a couple of silly grammatical errors which could have been easily picked up before posting. I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This was such a hot story to read! I can't wait for the next chapter!

burnie4434burnie4434over 10 years ago

Please write next chapter

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 7 years ago
I want Master to throat fuck me

I need that so much, I need him to hear my gaging and crying, for him to see my tears and the snot and spit drain from my lips around his magnificent cock as he hold it deep in my. My eyes pleading but knowing this is why I was born, to serve Master like this. Please, never make it easy for me, never let the pain of being fucked in my tight cunt pass or the chocking and gaging become normal.

subbytubbysubbytubbyover 1 year ago

Do not get me wrong, but I would rather the sone take him for the three weeks. What happened to him and his buddies. Wasn't he in college? He would be able to take an additional faggot into his dorm room to train his buddy into an Alpha using the faggot in reverse training. What an opportunity to use a form of reverse training that to now has not often existed. We had the sone come in, get trained, and disappear. He seemed like a natural and more Alpha than his father. This version seemed like a pathway to attempt some unkempt closure to an outstanding initial chapter. I do mean outstanding. Part one really made the reader want more. This was a 7/10 when part one was an 11/10 meaning in my college class got extra credit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous