A Gentle Seduction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt a guiding hand on the back of my head. He dictated the rhythm of my sucking. I just kept sliding his cock in and out of my mouth, eyes closed, letting the hand guide me.

"Good, good." More praise from Jared. "You're a good little cock sucking faggot aren't you, Jared said." He released his hand from my head. I kept on sucking his cock with the same rhythm as a few more strokes went by.

"Now that's good for a start." He said. "But we're going to have to get a little more forceful if you're going to be proficient at cocksucking."

Jared then grabbed a fistful of my hair and yanked my head back to look at him. Our eyes met, he starred at me intently. I felt the soft textured tip of his cock trace across my lips and around my jaw as he gazed down at me. His eyes mesmerized me; I wanted nothing as much as pleasing him in whatever way he wanted. Jared let go of me and I enveloped his thick cock with my lips once more, bobbing up and down on it.

"Ok." He said. I felt his fingers tracing across my chin and cheek. "Let's take it up a notch, I think you're ready." He told me.

The anticipation of what he was going to do filled my body. I could feel my heart pounding forcefully inside my chest. A bizarre mix of horniness, dreaded anticipation and downright fear filled me. I kind of knew that this was the "easy bit" but didn't want to think about what was to come.

"Go on boy, you're now just a cocksucking slut. Get it all in your mouth. So far you've been blowing me like a little girl; it's time you take my cock like a man." Jared stated in that same soothing voice, as if he was talking about the weather.

My own cock was impossibly hard as his words hit home. Something about his quiet forcefulness awoke the part of me that wanted to gorge myself on his beautiful cock. I was hot as hell but the fear and apprehension remained. I leaned in to take more of his prick into my mouth. Then I felt both his hands clasping my head, pulling me down towards his crotch, gently at first but then with more force.

I shut my eyes tight and reached up with my own hands pressing against his hips in a vain attempt to stop the movement. He thrust his groin forwards and his cock slid further into my mouth, too far. I gagged in a terrible panic, coughing and spluttering with drool gushing out of my mouth. I was pushing full force against him trying to hold him away. Jared gripped ever tighter holding my face down, deeper and deeper. I struggled for breath as he held on. Then, after a second he let go. I fell backwards gulping down some air.

Suddenly he was pleasant and soothing again. "Ok," said Jared, completely unphased by my discomfort, "you almost had it up to here." Pointing to about half way along his shaft. I coughed, and then swallowed trying to get rid of the strange tickling spasm in my throat. "Get back here and try again, it's what I want." He was being nice but showing no mercy.

I wanted it over; gasping for air had scared me. Jared though, had years of experience with other cocksuckers and knew it wouldn't be that easy for a novice like me to do even though it was my destiny. I got up on to my knees and surged with open mouth towards his cock. I took the small length that I was comfortable with in my mouth and sucked. Sucking harder and faster than I'd done before.

"Ha, ha." Jared chuckled. "You're supposed to be taking the whole length boy; there will be no half measures allowed." His hands grabbed me again and brought my face down on him once more, his penis bludgeoning into the back of my throat.

I coughed and spluttered again instinctively trying my hardest to push him away.

The panic spread through me again as Jared prevented my release. I felt saliva oozing out of my mouth, flowing down my chin, wetting his balls. My eyes opened for a split second and could see I was still inches away from his groin.

Jared let go of me and I recoiled backwards. I felt like bursting into tears but knew it wouldn't bother Jared in the slightest; he would just carry on feeding his huge cock into my mouth.

Jared shuffled forwards and slapped his cock against my bottom lip. "Come on! Again!" He said hurriedly. I began sucking again; the gentle novice way that I was comfortable with.

"No, no, no!" He barked. "You've got to take it all." Once again his hands grabbed at my hair.

"No!" I implored. "Let me try to do it!" Trying to at least gain a little bit of control.

"Go on then. Take it all." He said sternly. I engulfed his cock with my mouth once more and slowly began sliding my lips towards his crotch. I reached the point of gagging and shot back again.

"Go on." Jared insisted. My mouth slipped along his cock once more. I grabbed at his buttocks and pulled myself in toward him. His cock hit the back of my throat again. I gripped tight, ramming myself down on his cock as the sound of muffled choking and spluttered filled the room.

"Good!" Said Jared, seemingly delighted to see me choke myself on his cock. I pulled back after a few seconds unable to take any more. "Do it again." He insisted.

I knew I'd have to do it or he'd just force me again. I buried my face down on his cock once more. He pushed my head forward as the gooey saliva flowed from my mouth. I stayed there desperately trying to control my gagging and choking. He yanked my head off his cock and pulled it back to look up at him.

"Go on, one more time. Go for the record." I spat down on his cock, trying to make it easier to swallow. Then began sliding down it again. More quickly this time. I sucked down on it as far as I could go, as far as I felt was physically possible. "Hold it." Jared ordered. I stayed there, desperate to back away. "Hold it."

I could take no more and fell back collapsing on the floor. I sat there slumped in a heap, coughing and spluttering again, feeling the saliva dripping down from my chin onto my body.

"Ok." barked Jared. "You're nowhere near throating this cock and you're doing it wrong." He jumped up onto the bed and knelt there. Impatiently he pulled me up alongside him. "Do you want to throat this cock boy?" He asked. I shook my head. "Tough shit. All cocksuckers have to know how to throat a cock. Go back." He instructed. "You've got to be stretching forwards, your chin in line with your neck otherwise your throat isn't straight. Now suck."

A rough hand grabbed my hair as I tentatively leant forwards. My gapping mouth fell upon his prick. "Now." Said Jared. "When you hit your limit, keep on like you're swallowing something and it'll slide right in."

Two hands pulled me down onto him. The cock hit the back of my throat. Desperately I tried to swallow like he said. Swallowing over and over again. His hands released me and I instantly shot backwards. A trail of the thickest, gooiest, drool suspended from my mouth to the shaft of cock I had to swallow.

"Again! Quickly!" Ordered Jared, his hands already pulling me into position. As his dick tunneled into my mouth I remembered to swallow hard. Swallowing over and over. I could see the base of his shaft edging closer. Somehow I was swallowing his cock deeper and deeper into my throat. I tried to swallow again as the tip of my nose brushed against his dark pubic hair. His hands released me again and I shot back. A glass full of thick gooey saliva poured from my mouth. I gasped desperately for breath.

"Again!" Jared shouted. I grabbed onto his wrists to try to fend him off.

"No, please. Don't pull me." I pleaded.

"Then do it. Nose to the pubes. Do it now!"

I leaned forward and took his prick into my mouth once again. I didn't want to do it but he was so forceful. It was better that I have some control by forcing myself. I pushed my face down onto him and as I started to gag I made sure to make the swallowing motion over and over. Jared let out a deep groan. Slowly my face edged down towards him, his hard cock sliding finally deep down into my throat.

I took his length as far as possible, my nose just being tickled by the ends of his dark hair. I held the position for a second before recoiling back. Jared's dick was now slick with saliva. He suddenly stood up.

"Lie down here." He ordered. "On your back. Head here." He pointed.

As I coughed and swallowed to remove the feeling from my throat Jared put me into the position he wanted me in. I was lying naked on the couch with my head over the edge, looking upside down at him. I watched from my inverted view as he approached my head and placed his hands on my face. He knelt down on one knee and I could see his approaching cock right in front of my face; it looked enormous from my upside down perch.

"Now it's time to get serious." He said. "Open wide." I did as he said. Brutally he plunged his cock into my mouth, inching it down my throat. My whole body spasmed. I twisted and turned furiously to get away.

"Hey! Hey! Hey, boy, stop that!" Yelled Jared.

I jumped up coughing, choking and feeling like I was going to be sick. Jared threw me back down as he wrestled me back into position for this deep throating exercise. I fought back but was easily overpowered. Tears welled up and began streaming from my eyes as I realized there was no getting away.

"Open your mouth." He ordered. My face screwed up with anguish and tears. When would it stop?

"Please, I can't do it. Please, Sir." I pleaded.

"Open your mouth!" He ordered sternly. He was now holding my body down with his arms as he leaned over me using his full body weight. His cock nuzzled against the tightly closed lips of my upside down head.

"Open your mouth!" He said in that seductive, calm, soft voice. Tentatively I relaxed my jaw. Master Jared leaned forward feeding in his cock. It simply slipped deep down inside my throat. His hands held my head tight. I knew that struggling was futile so I submitted to this invasion. Desperately I tried to swallow. Saliva and precum poured down from my mouth and into my nose. Jared's balls nestled tightly against my face. Slowly he pulled out. I gasped and coughed.

"One more time." Jared said with tenderness. I felt his thick cock lumber onto my lips.

Silently I opened wide allowing him to continue using me for his pleasure. His slick cock slid slowly down into me. He held it for a moment then bucked his hips a few times before pulling out. Ever so slowly he began fucking my throat, in and out, deeper each time until his cock was fully buried in my gullet. He pulled out and rested it for a second with only his cockhead on my lips. Once again he pushed it in all the way and I found myself eagerly accepting this cock into my throat. I was doing it; his entire cock was buried in my mouth, plugging my throat. I was proud.

Suddenly he let out a loud groan as he pulled out with his cock slick with bubbling saliva. I saw the trail of cum oozing from my mouth to the tip of his cock again. Just as I began to taste the sperm he pumped his cock with his fist and a second load shot out onto my face. I lay on the bed, feeling it slide down my cheek.

I lay naked on the couch, face wet with a mix of saliva and semen. I croaked and swallowed, trying to get rid of the tickle feeling in my throat. For the first time since it began I had time to breathe without an erect cock being shoved into my mouth. At that moment I felt glad for the respite and proud of my accomplishment.

There was little time to rest for Jared quickly motioned me to my knees.

Jared smiled as he spoke; "That was pretty good for a first time throat fucking. The first time is the worst but now you know you can do it. With a little practice you'll be able to take a horse cock right into your gullet without being forced. The majority of cocksuckers that can deep throat cock still gag on the first attempt. That's Ok; it's actually pretty enjoyable having a boy's throat muscles spasm around your cock head as it first pokes though."

I had done it; I could take a cock right to the balls. I couldn't wait to blow Kurt and show off my new skills.

12