All Comments on 'A Ghostly Encounter - Conclusion'

by GhostHunterDude

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
rockyraccoon35rockyraccoon35about 10 years ago
conclusion?

it's ghost adventures meets mystery inc. except there's no Zack and Scooby plus everyone fucks Daphnes brains out! keep the gang goin, I love it!! Five stars!

zetagirlzetagirlabout 10 years ago
Hot damn!

I really enjoyed this series. Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Puctuation better with this one, but...

you are still leaving words in sentences that should be deleted, or missing words in sentences. These things slow down the rhythm of the story. As such, you may want to take more time proofreading while editing in the future.

On a different note, the way this part of the story ended probably calls out for a follow-up. Think about it, and give it a shot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
more

I want to find out about the baby. This was interesting please add more to it ♡

barepussloverbarepussloverabout 10 years ago
Interesting!

That was a great little storyline! With all that sperm in a very young and fertile female, you would mostly likely have a baby conceived. Now I wonder who the the father is? Doggy or missionary positions usually allow for the most sperm uptake through the cervix by vaginal contractions. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What a talent!!!!!

Okay, I've only left one other comment (in my 3 years of reading pleasure);-). You are a very good writer! You have an amazingly great mixture of knowledge of subject matter, and visual imagination!!!! Forget the grammer! You have the talent! That's all that matters!!!

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 10 years ago
The rite

Continue the story please, if you want. Or you can let us speculate for ourselves. Boss man professor said the rite needed to be preformed within a couple days of her getting pregnant with Merlin... but she was fucking him for a week before the ritual. Good enough for me to speculate. And all those potential fathers with some fae magic thrown in, who knows what her oven is baking.

W1ck3dM1ndW1ck3dM1ndabout 10 years ago
more? pleas.

I'm interested in the pregnancy. Will the kid have powers, or not, who fathered it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WHY CAN'T ALL EROTIC WRITERS BE AS GOOD AS YOU?

Simply, that. Oh, yeah, and we need more of this story...!

It is such a pleasure to FINALLY find an awesome, hot, entertaining, engaging story that I didn't have to leave because of stupid Dom/pain/subjugation/BDSM/abuse crap, that I could settle back and enjoy. Thank you.

newtype2525newtype2525over 7 years ago
This was an amazing story!

Though I agree that a few more chapters wouldn't hurt... ;)

Cheers

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous