A Gift for Her Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Katiecat
Katiecat
52 Followers

Carrie was floating, everything was pink and golden and fuzzy...and just when Dave's attention to her sensitive button became too much, he seemed to sense that, and shifted his attention lower, lapping intently at her opening. His agile tongue tickled and teased, and then grew more insistent, probing. It was gentle, but warm and firm, pushing a little deeper, and Carrie began to crave something bigger, and harder. Dave moved up her body, cradling her in his arms, and his hand replaced his mouth. His fingers slid inside her, and she was wet, so wet -- first one finger, then two -- opening and stretching her a little more. Dave kissed her over and over until her head was spinning, his tongue in her mouth mirroring his fingers, probing, teasing. His fingers brushed over a magic place deep inside her and she gasped in shock, arching her back. He pulled back from her just a moment, evidently pleased with her reaction. Smiling a wicked, knowing, smile, he resumed kissing her deeply, his fingers rubbing and rubbing inside her, the warmth and tingles spreading through her belly, and Carrie came hard on his fingers, her wetness gushing on his hand.

She watched in a daze as he brought his fingers to his mouth, tasting her orgasm -- then he kissed her, and she could taste her own pleasure on his lips and tongue. "Now," he said softly, "I think you are more ready for me." He rolled on top of her, nudging her legs apart with his knees, as her pussy was still throbbing from her intense climax.

Carrie glanced down, and his penis was so beautiful, curving upward toward his belly. She grasped it gently, and he closed his eyes, breathing shallowly. She stroked her hand up and down his shaft a few times, marveling that the skin was so soft, but his erection was so hard. A tiny pearl of liquid appeared at the tip. Fascinated, she dipped her finger in it, tracing his pre-come all over the swollen head of his cock, painting it with wetness and making it shine.

"Honey, please," he groaned, "I'm trying so hard, but I only have so much control."

"Oh...oh! I'm sorry!" she apologized, quickly.

"It's okay," he assured her, kissing the tip of her nose. He slipped his hands under her to cup her ass and lift her hips a little. "My hands are kind of busy," he said, squeezing her cheeks a little for emphasis, making her laugh and breaking the tension. "So you guide me in, baby."

She pointed his cock toward her pussy, rubbing the glans up and down her slit a little, until she could feel him slip inside her again. This time, when he pushed, there was less resistance, she was so wet, so open. "Deep breath," he whispered against her lips, and he thrust once more, harder. Carrie gave a sharp little gasp of pain, but it was over so quickly. Dave kept his body still, kissing her face all over, her cheeks, her eyelids, her forehead. "Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" he asked, concerned.

"I...I think it's okay. I think...it's good..." Carrie breathed, her arms around his neck. She began to move a little, experimentally, her hands sliding down his back. He buried his face against her neck, and moved with her, letting her set an easy pace at first. But soon, he began thrusting with a purposeful rhythm, and she felt his muscles tensing.

His eyes were closed, his expression intent, and through clenched teeth he growled, "Yesss...fuck...your pussy is so hot, so sweet...Carrie, baby...I'm gonna come..." She felt his cock swell even bigger, it felt even harder inside her, and her eyes opened wide in amazement that she could feel every pulse, every throb, as he filled her with his come.

Slowly, Dave relaxed. His eyes opened again, regained their focus, and he cupped her face in his palms, kissing her tenderly. "Thank you Carrie, what a special gift. I feel honored that you chose me to be your first."

"I want you to be my second, too...and my third," Carrie giggled, "but I think we'll need some cookies first to get our strength back."

Katiecat
Katiecat
52 Followers
12