All Comments on 'A Gift For My Father'

by mewsofmymuse

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
bourbonslutbourbonslutover 19 years ago
Thoughtful, artistic, sexy and wonderful!

All of the above. I love this story so much.

StrictDStrictDover 19 years ago
Great story, very erotic

Well written, very erotic, a little soft, it gave me inspiration and lots of hardons, a sequel, with much more sex is needed.

tafxkztafxkzover 16 years ago

I want a sequel and i want it now

ErotonautErotonautabout 16 years ago
Intriguing

I remain a little uneasy with the incest theme - Jana stops just short of slipping Dusty's cock into her pussy - but it's inarguably a well-written tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Outstanding!

This was a very well written story and the incest theme was hot!

The girl was a perfect tease and wasn't supposed to have sex right there on the spot. She's a virgin, and it was even mentioned that she had never given head, either.

But for a virgin who had supposedly never given head, she sure knew how to give a hell of a handjob. In my opinion, that was the only flaw of the story.

A sequel where she goes through the pain of losing her virginity on camera would be fun.

rock6752rock6752over 13 years ago
Great Story

I would love to read about how this continues.

brit49brit49about 12 years ago
So cool

As a new member only just come across this story. Instant hard on. An almighty packet at the end. Shame there was no follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot

I loved it! Sweetly sensual and hot. I loved the artistic plot and the great characters. Please write more chapters and other stories like this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I would have not put Dusty in the story

It was a sexy story, but I would have kept the story line to Dad and daughter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous