A Gift from an Alien or What Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie does the same we all have cum drooling out our mouths and we all laugh. We push each other into the pond to get the sweat and cum off us. We all got out wet.

The girls said, "We will wait to get dry."

Chapter 11

Josh said, "We will pedal ourselves dry."

"Nude," the girls said.

Josh said, "sure you girls look sexy flaunt it."

They looked at each other and said, "together what the fuck let's go."

Josh whispered to Julie, "I told you I was going to watch you pedal that cute ass of yours." Julie gives me a kiss and wiggles her ass just as they reached their bikes.

They looked great ahead of us with their tits bouncing and their asses moving as they pedaled, they kept looking back and laughing seeing our cocks swaying in the breeze. We reached the road and stopped decide to go to our house Josh reached for clothes the girls took off with our clothes and started riding away.

We biked a mile down the road nude. No cars came along but we were all glad to reach Josh and Julie's house. Once in the house Bill and Brenda started to get dressed while Julie and Josh stayed naked.

Brenda looked at Julie and Josh's big cock and says, "Fuck it" and removes her clothes.

Julie says, "Looks like lover boy is always last."