All Comments on 'A Gift from an Alien or What Pt. 02'

by mountian299

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
BJGoodheadBJGoodheadover 9 years ago
Still need an editor

Again, your premise is sound, but seriously consider finding an editor to help clean up the numerous grammatical errors.

mountian299mountian299over 9 years agoAuthor
to BJ goodman

I am looking for an editor the two I contacted had no reply the third alex3010 I have not heard back yet. I have part 3 and 4 in the pending stage so the same mistakes will be there also I am trying but it is my first story thank you for your comments I have taking them with due diligence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You desperately need an editor

It's like your brain is skipping ahead of your fingers; so that you only write down part of the sentence.

ScifiantScifiantabout 9 years ago
Agreed! You definitely need an editor!!

Your spelling & grammar/punctuation is atrocious. You place whole sentences in quotes, when only the words spoken by the characters require quotes.

You also switch between First person and third person, often in the middle of a sentence/paragraph. There are more, It just sets my teeth on edge to list them...

tpoore081tpoore081about 6 years ago
Flow and grammar

I hate to nitpick, but the grammar and flow/wording are TERRIBLE. Makes this series very hard to follow. I strongly suggest better editors.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermountian299@mountian299
First time writing one of these. Enjoy writing stories which always turn out as novels. Long winded I guess. I am retired from transportation industry. My early works are filled with errors miss spelling and poor paragraph formation. I tend to concentrate on the story more tha...