A Gift from an Alien or What Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you master we feel much better."

Josh said, "Aright fags, what are your plans after high school?"

"We both got scholarships to Saint Mary's University."

Josh said, "Okay and how long will those scholarships to Saint Mary's University last without my special cum to support you."

Brad and Jim said, "Not long master."

"Well we are moving after graduation far far away and I could use two security fags to be part of the force to protect us. Look I am not happy with the big bully you were to me, Now I have something to offer you a climate that is fantastic year round and if you decide that you want this I can promise you a long healthy life maybe at least four times your normal life but it's a secret which is one of the reasons were moving."

"Master do we have a choice."

Josh said, "Sure you do take the scholarship within the year that will be gone and you probably can't afford collage on your own and of course anyone from high school finds you and knows you have to suck cock if told well you can see where that leaves some guys will make you their bitches for the rest of your life here." Josh said, "Does that sound about right."

Tears filled their eyes and they said, "There is no choice were better off being your slave and be healthy than to be given some disease from whoever finds out and owns us. What about our families?"

Josh said, "For now you just tell them you're going on a peace keeping mission for a couple of years. Suck me both of you." They knelt and started sucking.

Josh said, "You will tell no one of what we discussed and you decided have all your affairs in order by graduation. You no longer have to suck any new cocks unless I say so. The ones you were you will continue to do so." Josh cum in their mouths again."

Tt Bill asked, "Can they obey family I like to have blowjobs from these jerks to?"

"Brad, Jim you will obey all of this family members," Josh said

Tt, "Fill your boots Bill."

They finish cleaning up the master and Bill said, "Jim suck me off." And he crawls over and starts sucking Bill off.

Josh said, "Frank how you doing after your trip?"

Frank said, "I need you Master."

"Well come enjoy yourself. Brad let Frank fuck your face while he blows me."

Frank said, "Master" and is cut off

Josh said, "That is an order."

"Yes Master," Frank said, "He fucks Brad mouth as he sucks Master off. Josh cums the same time Frank cums which made Bill cum watching this and we heard moans as some of the girls cum watching the guys.

Chapter 41

After Brad and Jim left I called family meeting. Must been fortuitous but Doc Brian just came in stripped and said, "He was running low in energy and wanted to check on Millie anyway" we waited till he was finished and I told him "we were having a family meeting."

Doc said, "I will leave."

"No need your part of the family," Josh said.

Brian beamed, "really he said!" Josh said, "Really go ahead and enjoy my cock while I talk and you speak freely when you wish."

Brian said, "That may be hard to do with a mouth full of that wonderful cock."

Everybody laughed Frank said, "He got a point master."

Josh said, "Look I was making plans for all of us but I forgot an important thing you guys. You have not said you wanted this life."

Bill said, "Do we have a choice buddy."

Tt, "Two inch cock looks good on you Bill."

Bill out loud said,."Sorry master but what choice do we have?

You have cured me from a sure death I owe you my life and more besides all those girls need white cock we can't have you getting worn out someone needs to help you."

Julie elbowed him said, "Yea and it won't be you."

"Frank your thoughts," Josh said.

"Master I can live with immortality like to see this world in a few hundred years."

"Tanya, Millie you guys are quiet."

Tanya said, "You are the father of my children and I love you and I don't know why were having this meeting the girls decided long ago and you were told then."

Josh looked at Tanya for the meaning of what she said?

In the pool we told you, " {Where thou goest we will follow.} As far as I am concerned that was our vow to you my love my master." All the girls agreed.

Bill said, "Josh we have no choice, anyone that has had your cum must go where you go. The older people may need it as they are reducing in age and that explains them but what about us even before they were pregnant we need your cum did you stop to think that Doc I and Frank would get our disease back if we didn't get a constant supply."

Josh said, "I never even give that a thought. Doc what do you think?"

Brian said, "We well have to look at it on the island you said we would have labs I was a good researcher in my youth my old gray matter has not been as sharp but seems to be improving and I have to get out as soon as possible seeing all these people die that you could cure is hard for a doctor to take."

Josh said, "I feel it to Brian but my reasons are sound we got to get where it is safe then make plans but from what Bill said research needs to be done."

Doc went back to pleasuring me and I just let my special cum flow into his mouth he drank it all and then just kept sucking like he had a baby bottle in his mouth. Dam it felt good

Tt, "Looks like he's a good cock sucker Josh."

Josh says aloud," Brian you are doing a great job, one of the best cocksuckers here."

" mympp mympp, "he said, as Josh cum again and again and again till the doc drained him and Josh went soft. Four hours he was at Josh. Josh was fast asleep when he cum the last time. Doc quietly got up and left it was late evening when Josh awoke hungry as a horse. Brenda made him bacon and eggs and hand fed her master.

Josh said, "I could get used to this."