A Gift From His Father Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smart investments and John's talent to know a good deal when he reads a mind allowed him to more than triple his wealth each week. According to his accounting firm he was worth roughly $70 million and needed desperately to find some tax shelters or he would end up giving over half to Uncle Sam.

John focused a lot of his time researching his father's potential enemies. Dr. Smith wasn't as helpful as you'd think; it was like playing "Blind Man's Bluff. Something about rules he had to follow he wasn't able to do more than point John in a particular direction and tell him if he was getting warmer.

He seemed to have narrowed the threat to coming from possibly four extremely wealthy families, which made sense. Wealth and power seemed to go hand in hand. He was surprised that it wasn't a country or corporation. But maybe it was through a corporation that they were able to move. He didn't know, but be vigilant.

It was late November and despite being in Central California, the weather was turning cold (by central California standards) and with the holidays upon them John was struggling between having a house warming party or simply a holiday party. After discussing it with his mother they agreed that there was no reason it couldn't be both. Although John had done a pretty good job decorating the place, it still lacked the personal touch, one that a woman or a mother could provide. And since John was involved with so many women they would insist on making contributions to show their love and affection for him after all he was their master. The date was set and all of John's agents were invited as well as a few special friends. The party would begin around 11AM and end roughly the same time the next day. John had hired a professional party planner who would take care of just about everything, including his special needs. After a general fee was agreed upon; John added a significant bonus if the service staff could be trusted to be discreet, (wink, wink). He wasn't disappointed. Security was planned well ahead of time, nothing was left to chance. John installed hidden cameras everywhere and hired a few gorillas, (off duty special forces) to watch the front door and patrol the grounds. Dr. Smith had the ring's sensors on alert and would act as John's additional set of eyes.

Guest began to arrive just before 11AM, it was an unseasonably warm day for December and temperatures would reach into the low 70s and then drop to the mid 40s once the sun went down. That was unusual for central California; it was more like Southern California weather, but the locals weren't complaining. The large pool was ready and it wasn't long before it was filled with scantly clad male and female bodies as the party was in full swing.

Karen Miller was enjoying the attention she was getting poolside, she couldn't believe how her life was turning out, and the coffee house blues were now a distant memory.

Candace and April had arrive early shortly after Mary and helped greet the guest. It was like a summer party, burgers, steaks, sausages and chicken were being grilled and the liquor flowed like water. Everyone was in great spirits and John blushed at some of the gifts he'd received. there were several plants and trees and he was surprised with several nice paintings and art pieces.

Around 3PM Jacqueline Smith arrived in her limo along with her three daughters, the girls headed straight for the pool, mindful to keep close tabs on Heather. Jacqueline moved around the party relaxed, enjoying herself as if for the first time among strangers. John greeted Jackie in his usual manner, kissing her passionately while unnoticeably squeezing her ass. She was ready for more, but John asked her to hold off until later when he didn't have so many guests to entertain. After waiting a few polite minutes one beautiful woman after the other came by to congratulate John on his new place. Any other woman would have been jealous of the young sexy girls, believing that she was unable to compete, but not Jacqueline. She was confident in whom she was and although not nearly as young her body was much younger than women half her age, moreover she possessed years of experience, it was she that they were competing. She blew John a kiss as she moved into the party, knowing that she would be seeing him again later. She was quickly engaged into light banter by one of the man young men at the party.

Mary was arranging one of the new art pieces on a marble table that seemed to be made for it, when she saw Jacqueline. The two had never met, although Mary had seen pictures of Jacqueline and seen her on television with Zachary. She was contemplating introducing herself when Cindy arrived and greeted her. She hadn't seen her in months. Cindy looked radiant, as if she had been to a spa. She was relaxed and practically glowing. Mary asked what she had been doing just as Mark joined them with a glass of white wine for her and a beer for himself. She blushed as Mark handed her the glass and Mary knew he was the answer. Mark kissed Mary on the cheek. It had been years since she'd seen Mark, he had certainly grown up.

Carmen and Maria had brought dates, their tastes were opposite this night, and Carmen's date was a muscular college jock while Maria's was an elegant wealthy thirtysomething.

Tammy arrived fashionable late with a blonde lady friend in tow. They appeared to be friends and the blonde was very interested in meeting John. They mingled with the others while keeping an eye peeled for their host.

Wondering about the wisdom of having all his women in the same location at the same time briefly entered his consciousness. The old John would have been worried, but this new John, Master of the Ring of Power needn't worry about little things like that, even though he didn't have a clue as how things would go, he was confident that he could handle things.

Moving about the party as if she owned the place, Elizabeth was pleased with the news that she had for John. But right now, she didn't have a clue where he was, but it was a party after all, so she enjoyed herself dancing and chatting with some of the guest. When John saw her at the bar she was pretending to be interested in what some story a man was telling her. He caught her eye and she excused herself and joined him on the balcony. He could see the sparkle in her eyes and knew something was up, her entire face was smiling. He could have used his powers to learn her secret, but had become so used to conserving energy that he asked without considering a mind probe.

"What is it? You seemed in a particularly good mood."

"I am," she said as she took a long swallow of her Long Island Ice Tea.

"Well, what is it? Tell me." He had never seen her like this and was curious.

"I found him," she said.

"Really, you did! Incredible and he is still alive. Will he meet with me?"

Elizabeth smiled.

"Yes, but he is very old and you his health isn't good, you must go to him, this week, tomorrow if possible, his life force is weakening, he is like I was until I came in contact with you. If you don't see him soon it may be too late."

He grabbed Elizabeth into a hug and kissed her gently.

As they slowly broke the kiss she said, "I have decided what you can give me as my reward," she whispered into his ear so the other guest couldn't hear.

"Tell me."

"Later," she said, "On the trip to the island."

"All right," he said as she kissed his ear, "Amazing, Chance Goodwin is alive. This is great news. Well done."

Goodwin was one of the original agents of the Ring of Power and it's most powerful, thought to be long dead. But rumors persisted of a wise old man having amazing gifts living in the tropics. No one ever was able to find him especially if he didn't want to be found. He may be the oldest man alive.

"Make plans to leave tomorrow evening. Charter a jet you and I will be headed to the tropics."

"It's done. We leave at 6PM; I've made all the arrangements." Elizabeth said.

"You are good," he said with a smile.

"I know and you are about to find out how good." She kissed him again more deeply and they spent a minute wrestling tongues before she broke away. "Great party," she said as she disappeared into the growing crowd.

John continued to mingle among his guest enjoying light hor d'oeuvres. He was having a great time. All his guest were happy, too. As the afternoon worn on and it got later it began cool off, and the bulk of the party moved inside, with the exception of Isabel, Samantha and another woman and three twenty something men who were enjoying each other's company in John's spacious Jacuzzi. It wasn't long after the rest of the guest went inside that their pool wear was discarded on the pool deck and the real fun began.

Within the mansion were many guest rooms all were specially prepared for the night time activities. It wasn't long before Rachel and a two men entered one of the rooms and their clothing became nonessential. Candace had let her wander around the party on her own, with the stipulation, that she wasn't to leave the mansion. The party was quickly forgotten as her needs once again took over her world and she found herself once again on her knees taking a large cock down her throat, while the other guy helped her out of her loose fitting blouse and skirt happy to find that she had neglected to wear any undergarments.

It was still very early, the party was going strong but slowly many of the sixty nine guests began to pair off and explore the many room of the mansion. Alcohol and spirits continued to flow and more food was brought in while light jazz played softly throughout the great house.

Meanwhile, by the pool the girls and guys had paired off, the kissing and feeling had run its course and they were all ready for some serious fucking. Samantha practiced her oral skills with a handsome Asian man, while Isabel was being fucked from behind as a shapely brunette sucked and played with her breasts while she was being eaten by a muscular Latin man. Despite the dropping temperature things around the spa were really heating up. Both Isabel and Samantha had forgotten all about their bimbo sister Heather or where she may have gone.

Heather found just what she was looking for from a smorgasbord of men; a tall muscular African American man with close cropped hair caught her attention. He was extremely articulate, she allowed him to charm her, using many words and phrases she had never heard before and didn't understand. They walked through the mansion admiring the artwork on the walls and discussing every topic from music to politics. As they moved to the second floor, Heather steered them into the room where unbeknown to her Rachel was being double teamed much to her delight. Lying on her back, her head hanging off the bed she was sucking on a cock while its owner pulled on her pierced nipples and played with her incredibly large tits, while the other man had his head between her legs feasting on her wet pussy.

They came to a complete stop as Heather's eyes grew quite large and a smile began to grow across her face. Her partner hesitated and tugged at her so that they could leave, but Heather resisted and pulled the other way as soon as they entered the room, she turned the young man pulled him close and reached up to kiss him. As he bent low to find her lips, she reached for his crotch to find a bigger surprised than she expected. As they broke the kiss, he began to remove his sports coat while Heather adjusted a couple of buttons on her dress and it slid down her body, pooling around her high heeled feet leaving her completely naked.

By now the trio had changed positions; Rachel was on her knees on the bed being fucked from behind, he large white ass advertising her bimbo status as it bounced from the back door activity. She continued to suck on the man's cock as he lay across the bed. The newcomers' presence was barely noticed, but was welcomed as man fucking Rachel from behind decided to pace himself to make sure he could have a turn with the younger woman. His smile grew as he saw that she had a similar body style as the woman he was pumping. He wondered if she was a bimbo too, she didn't bare a tattoo, but as he watched her take entire length of the black cock she unleashed down her throat, he began to believe she could be.

John could feel new energy flowing into the ring and surging into his body, there was serious fucking going on and he was looking forward to his first orgy. He entered the dining room seeing a spread of food fit for a king. There were all sorts of meats, many of which he didn't recognize until he tasted them, plenty of vegetables, breads and salads. On another table were eight varieties of deserts: pies, cakes, puddings, ice creams. As he picked and nibbled from the food, Jacqueline walked up to him and fed him a morsel of food from her plate. As she slowly pulled her fingers away John caught her hand and licked her fingers clean.

"Mmmm, that was good," he said with a smile.

She too smile and said, "The food or my fingers?"

They chatted for a while until they were joined by Mary. She kissed her son on the cheek and then the lips. When she finished she asked, "Who's your friend?"

What would have been a very awkward moment was one that John had been anticipating for some time now.

"Mom, I'd like you to meet Jacqueline Smith." He said looking first at his mother and then to Jacqueline. "Jackie, this is my mother Mary Smith." He said in the same but opposite manner.

He knew the two had never met despite being rivals for his father's love and affection. Each knew of the other, of course Mary did, but for Jacqueline, the reality of her husband infidelity had never manifested itself so strongly until now, this moment when she finally met the other woman. They glared at each, staring into each other's eyes as if trying to look into each other's soul. It seemed like a full minute pasted before anyone said anything. John used this time to realize how similar the two were in body styles. They could have been mirror images of each other except for their hair color and style. Finally, Mary extended her hand to Jacqueline's and said, "It's very nice to finally meet you Jackie."

Jacqueline reached out her hand to accept Mary's and corrected her, "It's Jacqueline, no one calls me Jackie." She paused for effect and then continued, "Except for John."

"Really, and why is that?" Mary asked already knowing that John had slept with her. Of course he did, that is who he is, he will eventually sleep with everyone, she thought.

Jacqueline blushed slightly as she attempted to respond with a suitable answer, not truly knowing or understanding who John was or his true nature. "Let's just say that John can be pretty persistent when he wants to be. But, as his mother you probably already know that about him."

Mary smiled and replied, "You have no idea."

Jacqueline looked surprised by the answer, but shuddered to think that John must have been intimate with his mother. The idea disgusted her and her entire body became tense, which was obvious to both Mary and John.

Mary turned her attention back to John said, "You'll need to take your place soon the ceremony is about to begin followed immediately by the orgy." She kissed John again on the mouth, lingering a bit as she swished her tongue around in his mouth before breaking the kiss. "I'll see you around later, Jackie." Mary said as she sauntered away, and leaving Jacqueline stunned.

Jacqueline watched her rival walk away and then looked at John.

She stuttered, perhaps for the first time, "I am not participating in an orgy and neither are my daughters," she said looked past John and seeing other guest now in varied states of undress moving towards the "great room".

She knew that there had been discreet sex going on in any of the many rooms of the mansion that was fine, but she drew the line at group sex. It didn't appeal to her in the least. And she was about to tell John as much when he asked.

"Do you know how dad made his fortune?"

She was caught off guard by the question. It seemed so out of place. "Of course," she said. "He was into pharmaceuticals, I believe he pioneered several techniques, his doctorial was in science. I don't remember the specific discipline."

"Hmm," John said as he rubbed his chin. "So you don't know."

She looked at him quizzically. Before she could ask another question, Candace appeared with April and told John it was time to begin. April took John by the hand and asked Jacqueline to come with them. John offered his hand, but Jacqueline refused it choosing to followed closely behind them. April led them into the great room and then to the north end where a large chair resembling a throne sat, John looking a little sheepish but then took his place sitting the lush and comfortable chair, which sat upon risers which elevated it four feet off the floor. April and Jacqueline stood off to the right and waited. Just as Jacqueline was about to asked April what this ceremony was all about the lights dimmed and at the south end of the great room the crowd parted as caped and hooded people entered and made a semicircle in the front of the room before John.

There were twenty in all, their heads remained bowed down, and you couldn't see their faces. They were all bare foot, their capes completely covering them as it reached the floor, and although you couldn't tell for sure, you knew they were naked beneath the robes. A spotlight appeared in the center of the room before them. On cue, one person from each end of the semi-circle met in the middle in the spotlight. They lifted their heads knocking back the hood revealing their identities.

The first pair was Maria and Carmen. They smiled and must have done something to their capes because simultaneously the slid down their bodies to the floor revealing their tantalizing naked bodies. Sparkling in the spot light were twin diamonds which pierced each of their labias. They took a step forward posed in the most sensual way and then reached for John's ring hand kissing it reverently one at a time. They then separated and stood on either ends of John who sat perched on his throne watching with greater interest. Jacqueline jumped back into April as she made a space for the naked Carmen, as if touching her would transmit some disease.

Immediately the next pair step forward, and followed the in the same manner as Maria and Carmen. It was Tammy and Elizabeth. Dropping their robes revealed their beautiful bodies which were as different as Maria and Carmen's were a like. Elizabeth's caramel coloring contrasted with Tammy's alabaster hue. They too worn diamonds in the same places as their predecessors and they reflected the light of the spot back to the front of the room.

Next were Candace and Mary. Jacqueline gasped. Mary was stunning in her nudity and the fact that their bodies were similar wasn't lost on her. The pair followed as they others did, but when they posed they intertwined their bodies, embracing and kissed each other sensually before continuing. Their diamonds seemed to have changed colors during the exchanged causing the spectators to ooh and ah.

Next were Karen Miller and the first of John's males, Jerome Fox. He was a muscular 6'4" blonde blue eyed Arian type and bisexual. John had assigned him the San Francisco and Bay areas. He wore a large diamond stud in his left ear; they were quite a couple and their pose had Karen bent backward as Jerome held her, reminiscent of the dance move known as a dip, but he stood between her legs and was pressed firmly against her, when they separated he had grown an impressive semi erection that got a reaction from all the spectators. Cindy was enjoying her night off from the boutique, she and Mark had been enjoying their growing relationship, and she gasped loudly at the sight of Jerome's semi hard cock. And knowing where this was all headed, she hoped to sample that big stick in one of her holes. and shuddered at the naughty thought.