A Gift From His Father Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When all of John's agents had completed their poses and were assembled to his right and left, John stood and hoisted his right hand in front of him as he balled it into a fist, all the lights dimmed, but as they dimmed the room grew brighter. A blue light was emanating from the ring, as the ring changed in shape and size from being a high school class ring to one of the most magnificent rings ever to have been forged. It was diamond and jeweled encrusted, with emeralds, sapphires and rubies. Its blue light continued to grow until the entire room was filled with the light. John pumped his fist and a large bolt of energy burst forth from out of the ring. It circled in some sort of cloud above the gathering, crackling like wood burning it a fireplace for several moments then shot forth separating into twenty separate bolts of energy striking each of the diamonds his agents wore and was absorbed into the jewels. Simultaneously they all doubled in size and began to emit the same strange blue light. The intensity continued to grow until it was so bright the glare was causing everyone to squint to protect their eyes. Suddenly, the light was extinguished and the room was completely dark and quiet. The spot light flashed on suddenly capturing John in its center. He stood silently. Every eye was on him and he lifted both hands slowly above his head and announced, "Let the Orgy begin!"

The crowded cheered and roared, as the house lights came up about 60% and all John's agents waded into the crowd kissing, fondling and greeting people until they encountered their first sexual partners.

Those still clothed quickly began shedding them and tossing them to the floor. A small army of servants moved unnoticed throughout the room collecting various pieces of clothing, assembling them into complete outfits, tagging them with the owner's identification and hanging them in closets until their owners came to claim them.

The atmosphere in the Great Room was electric; the noise was so loud the music couldn't be heard. As John stepped down from his throne, he felt a tug on his arm and turned to see the face of a panicking Jacqueline Smith. He moved closer to hear what she was concerned over, but he already knew.

"John, an orgy, seriously," The look on her face spoke volumes. "I can't participate in an orgy. What about my daughters, your sisters, I can't allow them to be a part of this. What would their father think?"

John smiled, Jackie didn't have a clue about what John's father did, he never told her the whole story. "Jackie, it's okay. Everyone will have a good time, relax."

"No, this is wrong. I have to find the girls. We are getting out of here."

"Jackie, is this your first orgy," John asked as he pulled her into his embrace. "It will be fine, I promise, you and the girls don't have to do anything you don't want to do. You all love sex right, well then only do the things that you like. It will be fun. You'll see."

Seeing John trying to sooth Jackie, Mary knew an opportunity when she saw it and strolled up to them, naked and glowing, her diamond stud still twice its normal size glistening in the dim light.

"Hello, you two alright," she asked guessing the problem was reluctance on Jacqueline's part.

"This is Jackie's first orgy and she is a little nervous." John told his mother.

"Here, let me take care of her, John you have duties to attend to," Mary said taking Jackie by the hand allowing John to escape.

"Mother will take good care of you, Jackie. Gotta go."

Jacqueline turned to Mary, forgetting that she was already naked and stopped as she regarded the naked mistress of her late husband. "I am getting my daughters and we are leaving."

"No you aren't Jackie, not until after you have eaten my pussy." Mary said employing her mind control powers on her unsuspecting rival. "And you should get out of those clothes, too and show me your sexy body."

Jacqueline looked at Mary as if she had completely lost her mind, "Have you gone mad," she asked as she unzipped her gown. "We are getting out of here this minute, get out of my way." Her hands mindlessly unhooking a catch letting the gown fall to the floor around her ankles. She wasn't wearing any under garments so she was instantly naked.

"You better watch your step, I wouldn't want to fall," Mary told her pointing to her gown lying at her feet.

Jacqueline looked down in stunned surprised and stepped out of her gown. "What, how?" She was about to panic when Mary said. "Now that's much better, isn't it?"

Jacqueline thought about it, "Yes, I feel much better, now. Thank you," she said with a confused look on her face. She had gotten herself all worked up, but now she didn't know why.

"You feel much better naked, displaying your body for all to see."

Jacqueline took a deep breath, it felt so good to get out of that stuffy gown.

"You're feeling very horny now, aren't you?" Mary asked her. "Your nipples are hard and your pussy is getting moist."

"Oh! She gasped. Yes, I am. How did you know?"

"Oh, I know a great many things," Mary said as she admired Jacqueline's body. "For example, I know that you can't wait to put that pretty mouth and tongue in my pussy and you love eating pussy, especially mine. Am I right, Jackie?"

Jacqueline blushed as her blood began to boil. Mary was right again. She did love eating pussy and she couldn't wait to taste Mary's. But she had to be calm and not let her get the upper hand, knowing how eager she was, Jacqueline thought she would be coy, trembling she stepped forward and took Mary into her arms, her hands roaming her former rival's body while her mouth found her face and began kissing her passionately for as long as she could hold out. She knew it wouldn't be long she was craving pussy juice; she could smell it and she had to have it. Sliding down Mary's luscious body pausing to sample her succulent tits, for just a moment before she pushed her face between Mary's legs while pushing her knees apart as Mary reclined on the plush carpet.

Candice sauntered up to her newest contemporary Jerome Fox, the size of his manhood had captured her imagination, they hadn't yet met and she thought it was time she welcomed him to their little family. He was preoccupied sucking on a large cock, which left his cock free and waiting for her. She engulfed it completely, but had trouble keeping it down as he quickly grew bigger than she thought possible. Using two hands she continued to work the huge cock in and out of her mouth.

John was worried about April, until Candace told her that she had prepared her daughter for the orgy. She would do only as mush as she was comfortable with and the next morning Candace would erase the memory.

Ushered out of the bedroom for the ceremony Heather didn't get a chance to meet the woman in the bedroom with her, however as she moved through the room around the cushions and mattresses which seemed to have come out of nowhere, she saw the large bimbo tattoo ahead in the dim light on a pale ass wiggling back and forth. She was in her element, the sounds of fucking and sucking echoed through the room. There were naked bodies fucking and sucking all around her and she felt as much at home as she ever had. She needed to have a cock in her, and she needed to meet the proud bimbo. She was confident that she would soon achieve both her goals.

The group from the spa, including Samantha and Isabel had been ushered into the mansion; they left the Jacuzzi reluctantly, until they were told that the orgy would follow the brief ceremony. Samantha was eager to continue playing with Lee, the cute Asian guy whose cock she enjoyed sucking, they were walking together until Lee stopped and told her he'd left his watch by the hot tub and that he'd catch up with her.

As Lee returned to the deserted pool area to where he had told Sam he left his watch, he looking around noticing most of the outdoor lights had been turned off; the pool was still and quite, the security guards could be seen in the distance on the perimeter. No one watched as Lee transformed from a young Asian male into a beautiful young black female with a nice large ass and smallish tits. She quickly made her way back into the mansion and easily blended with the amorous guest.

Within the Ring of Power Dr. Zachary Smith monitored his security screens. It was a strange existence; he no longer had a body, but since that is all he knew he still saw himself that way. Something curious caught his attention; since there wasn't a lot to do in the limbo within the ring; he kept his mind busy by keeping track of things, in this case the number of people at the party and ratio of men to women. He noticed that the ratio suddenly changed and no new guests had arrived. Taking a closer look, he realized that there was one less male and one more woman. How could that be, he questioned himself. Then snapping his fingers, he had the answer, a shape-shifter. That explained everything, like how John lost the spy at the mall. But who was it? All he was certain of was that it was now female. He had a lot of work to do and not a lot of time. He needed to access the camera feeds and isolate the entire list of guests and match them to their entrance photos. He should probably notify John, but he didn't have enough proof. Maybe he should first locate his family and keep tabs on them, their movement and those in their proximity. What was he thinking; he could do all of that simultaneously.

He located Samantha, she was riding cowgirl on a muscular Latin man; Isabel was nearby sucking a cock while being fucked from behind. But where was Heather? Rapidly scanning he soon found her; she was between the legs of Rachel who was squatting over her as she was being eating by a large black man. He scanned and again looking for Jacqueline and was surprised to find both Jacqueline and Mary together and they were engaged in a classic sixty nine, so far nothing to worry about. He watched his wife and mistress together for a while, if he had a body, his cock would be at full staff. He had forgotten how similar their bodies are. If there was one thing you could say about him, Dr. Zachary Smith he was consistent and knew what he liked. As he watched the two women pleasuring themselves he realized that he would never get tired of watching naked women, he sighed heavily as he returned to the work at hand. If he had he only been more careful, or not so ambitious, he thought. Who was he kidding he was a fool to think that he was smarter than the ancient technology of the rings. And he got just what he deserved.

She wasn't used to this kind of constant attention, but she was thoroughly enjoying the endless sex. April didn't know such pleasure was possible. There was a guy fucking her from behind while she eagerly licked the pussy of a beautiful blonde whose name she didn't even know. She didn't know that she liked pussy and that surprised her. You would think that something like that she would remember. She seemed to know what she was doing because the blonde was screaming and shaking again as her juices flowed unto April's active tongue. The cock in her pussy was working magic on her and she was getting close to coming again herself. But she really was enjoying the pussy and right now, she wasn't sure which she liked best.

It was something she never thought she would ever do, but now that she was here she was enjoying herself. She didn't know where Mark was and right now she didn't care. Cindy had a large cock in her pussy and one in her mouth. There was no guilt. She had to admit that she may never have the guts to do this again, so she was going to really enjoy herself.

She loved the bodies of African American women, Maria thought as she watched the woman walk by. They seemed so confident and self assured, this one was no less, she practically glided through the room occasionally, touching and fondling bodies as she waded through the crowd. If she wasn't been so soundly fucked right then she would want to give her a try.

"Hiya, Cutie," Rachel finally said. "Like I was hoping I'd get a chance to see ya again," as she took a break from sucking on Heather's extra large tits. Heather was licking around the emerald stud piercing Rachel's clitoris. "Like I love your piercings especially the emerald one," she said and quickly went back to work with greater enthusiasm. That was all Rachel needed as she surrendered to her passion. It wasn't long before her cries were joined by others as the orgy began to pick up steam.

"Oh My God!" Tammy yelled and then giggled as she slapped John on his bare leg. "Get that thing away from me! You aren't going to put that in me" John had increased the size of his cock to impossible proportions. Having just had anal with Tammy, he felt like being playful, it had been a while since the two had been together. Tammy took hold of the 13 inch man meat and called Karen over to help. They took turns sliding it between each other's ample tits and licking the mushroom head as it emerged from between each of their twin mountains of flesh.

The first three hours of the orgy was pretty intense, afterwards it slowed down to a more leisurely pace, people ate drank and lounged, then the servants delivered a variety of sex toys, mostly dildos (including strap-ons and double ended) and lotions.

"John..." He waited for his son to realize that the voice calling him had originated in his mind.

"Hey dad, what's up?" John replied without saying a word.

"I don't want to alarm you but we have an intruder." His father filled him in on what he knew and what he planned to do. Right now there wasn't much they could do but be vigilant. They didn't know what the "shape shifter" had in mind and they still didn't know who it was. It was best to remain alert and watchful. John was ready for him this time.

Reluctantly he extricated himself from Tammy and Karen and moved about the great room locating his step mother and sisters. They were all present and accounted for, although his mother Mary seemed to have been spending a great deal of time with Jackie. The girls weren't far away, they had each settled down with a partner and were either cuddling, fondling or engaging in some sex act between nibbling on food and drink.

"Jackie, you will answer honestly any questions I ask you," Mary said to Jacqueline using her mind control powers on her again as she continued to lick and eat Mary's pussy.

Pausing she said, "Yes, whatever you say. But I really don't like you calling me that. My name is Jacqueline," She said, as Mary's juices covered her face and she enthusiastically went back to sucking on Mary's pussy.

"That's tough, get used to it." Mary sighed and thought to herself, I asked her to be honest. "Why do you insist on being such a bbbbitch?" Mary had trouble completing the sentence; Jacqueline's skill had increased and had Mary on the edge of coming.

Lifting her head, her face now dripping with Mary's pussy juice she said, "You are or were the other woman, how do you expect me to treat you?"

It dawned on Mary that she did have a point, but who could have resisted Zachary? He controlled her until his death. Didn't Jacqueline know that?

"When did you first meet Zachary?"

Pulling her face up again, Jacqueline seemed almost annoyed she was truly enjoying eating Mary's pussy. "We met in college, was a professor and I was one of his students. We married after my graduation. Father insisted that I graduate first."

"So he was already the Master of the Ring?"

She was about to return to her task, "Master of the ring, what do you mean. I don't understand."

"You mean you don't know about the ring?" Mary asked incredulously.

"The only ring that Zachary ever wore was his wedding ring. But it seems that didn't matter to some people."

"There it was again," Mary thought. "She doesn't know. That is why she is being such a bitch. She thinks that I went after her husband."

The servants continued to move quietly among the guest holding a tray of toys. Mary saw just what she needed and motioned the servant to her. Lifting it from the tray, she smiled this is what she needs.

"Lie on your back, Jackie and play with your tits, while I adjust this thing."

Jacqueline complied immediately. Her ample breast settled on her chest, sliding towards her armpits. She pulled at her nipples and they grew large and hard. Her nipples were very sensitive and it wouldn't take long for her to trigger an orgasm if she continued.

"Spread your legs wide and be a dear and hold your pussy open for me." Mary commanded.

As Jacqueline complied Mary moved forward and impaled her with a large black dildo she had strapped to her body. "This is my cock, Jackie. It is the largest cock you have ever had inside you. It is enormous; you'll come from it simple entering your pussy."

Jacqueline couldn't believe her eyes; Mary had somehow sprouted a large angry black cock. It was huge and she was forcing it into her. She screamed, "Oooohhhh! Aaaahhhhhh!!! She was coming. Her eyes were filled with a mixture of surprise, fear, lust and delight. And she continued to come as Mary did her best impression of every male she'd ever been with sawing in and out in long steady strokes.

As John continued to move though out this great room, occasionally joining a couple, threesome or group, he was remembering faces and taking inventory of his guest looking for anyone that didn't belong.

He was close enough to Mary and Jacqueline to see their play had escalated to the use of toys and that Jacqueline seemed to be really enjoying herself and Mary seemed to be very proficient with a strap-on.

Jacqueline seemed to be coming constantly and despite the nice buzz Mary was getting from the other end they were both tiring, both covered in sweat and panting.

"From now on Jackie," Mary said. "Whenever you see me you will remember this moment, being on the receiving end of my big black cock. You will feel the urge to repeat this session, if that isn't practical you will crave to eat my pussy. You will remember the all the fun we had together at this orgy. And if you hear me say the word 'bitch' you will immediately have a strong climax. Now why don't you go clean yourself up and get something to drink, you look parched."

With that said Mary pulled out of Jacqueline and walked away, the dildo swinging back and forth as she walked, dripping with Jacqueline's juices. A servant handed her a towel, she graciously accepted and then removing the phallic she placed it on the servant's tray.

She was having a great time; Candace hadn't participated in an orgy since her college years. This was head and shoulder above that. Back then the orgies seemed to be spontaneous, this was extremely well planned and better executed. There was no detail they hadn't taken into consideration. The staff was polite and almost invisible until needed. She was just finishing her white wine, when she saw him again. It had been years since she had seen Mark, he was just a boy then, he played with April and John, and here he was now all grown up now and was a fine specimen of young adulthood not to mention the monster swinging between his legs. He didn't recognize her and that was fine with her as he looked at her from across the room, toweling off as he down a few gulps of his Coors Lite. She smiled at him and he tossed his towel aside, picked up his beer making his way over to her. After a few pleasantries, they kissed and Candace felt his manhood grow and slip between her legs.

"Hmm, what do you feed that thing," she said as she captured it in her pussy.

"Beautiful blondes," he said smiling as he felt the warmth of her pussy. "Shall we?"

"I thought you'd never ask," Candace replied as she sat on the nearby sofa and Mark lowered his head to her perfect tits, taking a nipple into his mouth he sucked. It surprised him when he felt her sweet milk enter his mouth. It was refreshing and he continued to suck in earnest.