A Gift From His Father Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Not only are you a lesbian, April but you are the best pussy eater in the state. Ask me how I know.”

April asked her. “How do you know this?”

“I know this because you told me, April. You’ve been trying to seduce me all day. You also told me that and can have an orgasm by making your partner cum, isn’t that right?”

April couldn’t believe that she had told Dinah all her secrets. She was shamelessly throwing herself at this woman. She felt so vulnerable; she wouldn’t turn her away, would she?

“You can’t get enough pussy you told me. You are tireless and very creative. I am so happy that we finally have been able to hook up.”

April stood still, her face revealing her confusion as she processed this information and fought her reprogramming. “Of course I am lesbian,” she thought. “That’s nothing to be ashamed of. So she liked pussy. She was proud of it. She licked her lips imagining the taste, “I am the best pussy eater in the state. She said that she was happy that we’d been able to hook up. She wants me too. I’d been worrying needlessly.”

Dinah watched as the changes began to manifest themselves in April’s body language.

April pushed her magnificent breasts forward and her nipples hardened. She began to imagine all kinds of ways she could enjoy Dinah, after all she was very creative and imaginative lover.

April’s juices were flowing down her legs and she was now convinced by the lies, as Dinah walked around her admiring her beautiful body.

“So lover,” April purred watching the woman ogling her naked body, “Are you going to get naked so we can fuck or what?”

Dinah was amazed at the transformation. She had hit the jackpot. If April was half as good as it was beginning to look like she was, Dinah might have found that one in a million subject that she’d been looking for, one whom she could plant a trigger phrase and continue manipulate indefinitely without the use of the drug.

April moved closer with much more confidence it made Dinah shutter. She couldn’t wait for Dinah to get out of her clothes and almost ripped them off. As soon as she had the older woman naked she pulled her close and allowed her hands to roam her tight body. They kissed hungrily for a while before April pushed Dinah down on the bed and quickly moved between the woman’s legs. April wanted to wait and enjoy her lover’s tits, but she loved pussy the best and couldn’t wait to taste Dinah. And for her part, Dinah couldn’t be more pleased the way things were progressing. And she pulled April up onto the bed and they swung into a classic sixty nine, hungrily munching on each other’s pussies.

~~~

Becoming a basketball coach was the best thing to happen to Chance Goodwin in a long time. He loved working with young kids. The job didn’t pay much, and he did a little school security in the mornings, too. More to keep up appearances, but he really didn’t need the money. After several lifetimes Chance had accumulated significant wealth and could live quite well off the interest of his investments.

What Chance loved almost as much as working with the kids was the attention from the female faculty, staff and mothers. Married or not they all flirted with him and there were more than a few who took their flirting to the next level.

However, after the incident with Mrs. Debra McBroom, (Principal McBroom’s wife) Chance was much more cautious and since he lived a few blocks from the school all his rendezvous with faculty and staff took place there, with one exception.

There seemed to be an endless parade of women of all shapes, colors and sizes finding their way to his apartment at all hours of the day. And since Chance’s hours were so flexible he was able to accommodate almost every woman’s schedule. And although sometimes the faculty or staff person returned a little late no one ever complained or seemed to notice.

Things started to get a little weird when seemingly out of the blue a health crazy sweep over the school. Suddenly all the women including many of the students seemed to become very conscious of their health and particularly their weight and how they carried that weight.

Even some of the older women seemed to be interested in firming up their flabby arms, guts and out of shape bodies. Before too long the school’s athletic director, Brenda Jordan felt compelled to offer an afterschool aerobic class three evenings a week. Many of the teachers and staff participated at least two times a week; the classes were almost all women. The popularity grew and soon a few more of the male teachers and staff also joined. Within a few weeks there were almost thirty people each night.

Chance was pleased that his plan was working so well. He met with Brenda who was his supervisor, at least in title. She was very easily manipulated with his unique skills. Despite being gay and in a committed relationship, at least once a week she met with him in her office and worshiped his black pole. She was becoming an accomplished cock sucker and afterwards she’d beg him to fuck her. He began to call her BJ, which she hated. But somehow she let him get away with it.

It was after one of their meetings that Brenda began to realize how much she was enjoying watching her coworkers in the evening workouts. She was becoming very aroused and fantasized having sex with many of them. Each day her arousal grew until she decided she had to get them in a more private setting. She chose five of the women that turned her on the most to her home once a week for a more private and intense workout. All five of the women eagerly accepted her invitation. Joan was her partner of three years, also a school teach who taught at a local elementary school didn’t mind, she understood all too well how teaching easily took the focus off of one’s self and how easy it was to get out of shape.

And since Brenda was a little on the butch side Joan liked to see her bossing the women around, finding it arousing. Brenda pushed the women hard that first week. They worked out in her a large enclosed backyard and the five women quickly began to show added muscular definition, increased strength and energy. Chance observed a few of their workouts and made a few suggestions, the women and BJ were appreciated his insight agreeing it would help them to quickly achieve their desired results.

The following weeks their routines became more intense and fitness attire more revealing. Joan would come home and become very distracted while attempting to grade papers. She would literally jump Brenda once all the women left.

Every one of the women had experienced significant weight loss and proudly shared the news with each other and they quickly felt very relaxed among one another. The next week as if by mutual consent decided their outfits were getting in the way and unanimously decided exercise naked. On that evening Joan, fingered herself to several orgasms while pretending to grade papers.

As if by coincident Chance dropped by letting himself in with the key Brenda had given him, to a full blown lesbian orgy in progress.

The women including Joan had formed a daisy chain each one connected to the other, mouth to pussy and were writhing on the floor in the living room. When Brenda saw him, she disengaged herself and rushed to him and began to unbuckle his pants and slide them to the floor along with his boxers freeing the largest cock the women had ever seen.

Brenda licked the large cock and waved over her curious partner to join her. Joan hesitated for a moment, amazed at what she was witnessing, but felt compelled to join in. As they took turns worshiping the amazing cock the others paired up waiting their turn and discussing how they wanted to be taken by the giant cock.

Chance truly loved every woman that he was with at the time and was a master at cunnilingus. He took his time and with Joan, even more time, as he knew as a lesbian she had been with some of the best. So while one of the other teachers played with and sucked on her nipples, Chance worked on her pussy. He spread her lips with his fingers and licking and kissing the region between her major and minor lips, circling it with the tip of his tongue like it was an item on a sheet of paper he was trying to separate from all the others. Then using his thumb and index finger he held her open and followed the same procedure. His technique although simple had Joan in teetering on the brink of a very strong climax. That in and of itself would have been enough, but Chance has the poor woman screaming and scratching when he finally moved closer to her clit, still not touching it. After another minute, she was begging for him to just lightly touch it and when he finally gave in she exploded, emptying her juices as if they had been poured from a bottle.

Not being selfish Chance invited the women to help clean Joan and they all took turns causing her to cum again and again until she lost consciousness.

Only John or his agents could have kept this pace with the demands of these horny teachers and none were disappointed.

In the end Chance had fucked every one of the women at least twice and had deposited his seed in each one, where it was quickly sucked out by one or more of the teacher waiting her turn. After several hours they were all exhausted and satisfied. As they dressed and contemplated returning home to their husbands, boyfriends and pets, all agreed that it was the best workout ever. Furthermore, they agreed that next week they would bring pot luck and substitute Chance as their aerobic workout. None of the women thought it strange or odd although for most it was their first time having sex with another woman or cheating on their husbands and boyfriends. Instead it was simply a fun way to keep fit.

For Brenda and Joan however, they were left wondering if this meant they were no longer lesbians, they had enjoyed Chance’s cock so much and were looking forward to the next time, and Joan was wondering what it would feel like in her ass.

Back at school the entire staff and faculty seemed rejuvenated and much happier. They were more energetic, enthusiastic and dressed a little more alluring. All the students noticed and in turn they change the behavior and began to pay better attention to their sexy teachers resulting in true learning. The male teachers who hadn’t participated in the aerobic workouts became self conscious of their beer bellies and made the time to join the afterschool program or a local gym.

The cafeteria began serving healthier food because people wouldn’t eat the regular junk food it had been serving. It wasn’t long before the administration began to take notice that everyone at Jeff McBroom’s high school were happier and more productive most importantly test scores jumped 20% over last year. Whatever McBroom was doing over there they encouraged him to keep it up.

Chance felt as though he had made amends to his principal, although he didn’t set out to harm the man, sleeping with his wife. As long as Chance was discrete he’d be able to continue this project and exceed his quota easily keeping John happy.

~~~

It was Thursday night and for John that meant spending time with his mother. Despite being the Master of the Ring of Power and making his own mother one of his agents, John still needed time with his mother and needed her to be his mom. So unless an emergency came up, they would spend every Thursday evenings together at her home. Mary would cook and then they would watch their favorite television shows recorded from network television earlier that week.

John was hooked on Shonda Rhimes’ shows Grey's Anatomy and Scandal. While Mary was happy watching anything that John liked. She loved spending time with her son alone. Later they would enjoy each other’s company more intimately, unlike mother and son, but as lovers. John was tender and attentive while Mary was like no other woman he’d ever been with. She knew him better than he knew himself and she made love to him.

“How are things between you and April?” Mary asked as they rested after a particularly passionate and satisfying session.

“I haven’t seen her in a few days. We email and text daily, but it is usually just business stuff. Our weekly meeting is tomorrow. I will tell her that you asked about her.” John said while he held his mother closely and stoking her ample breasts.

“You haven’t answered my question, what are your feelings? Things have changed for you, Johnny. You just made beautiful love to your mother. You are fucking every woman you desire. You have become a very powerful man. That has to have changed things between you two, if not for her than for you.”

Just like that all the pain that John had been concealing was out in the open, leave it to a mother to see through her son.

“I still love her mom. But all this is too much. I could never go back to the way things were, not now and I can’t expect her to accept who I am now.”

“So between you and Candace erasing her memory when you decide it is necessary is the answer.”

“You know about that?” John asked surprised then realizing of course she’d know.

Candace and I get together often and you two often become the topic of our conversation. By the way that woman is insatiable.” Mary said to lighten the mood.

John chuckled, “You don’t know the half of it.” He smiled. He needed the distraction while he thought about how to phrase the question he’d wanted to ask her.

“Mom, how did it feel being controlled by dad all those years?”

“Oh that. I was wondering when you were going to ask me about it. Well to tell the truth it was like living in a cell, being able to see what everyone else was doing, but not being able to participate. At first I hated it and was very resentful of your father. I felt very isolated. I had limits, restrictions and I couldn’t exceed them. It was great when your father would visit, but then he would be gone for long period of time and I would be lonesome with no way to be comforted. It was very lonely.”

“I thought so. I am sorry, mom. Do you hate him for it?”

“Goodness no,” She said. “I loved your father. And once I was freed it was as if I could fly. Are you thinking of putting April in her own cage?”

John sighed heavily. “I never could hide anything from you, yes, only a much bigger cage.”

He told her what he’d been considering, sending her to the best universities, helping her move ahead in her chosen career.

“What about love?” Mary asked her son as she stroked his chest as they continued to cuddle. “What if she were to fall in love?”

“I think I would let her go.” John confessed as a tear rolled down his cheek. His mother caught it and asked.

“And what about you, Johnny, your heart is breaking and we are only discussing possibilities?”

“I will continue on. I will find another someone to love or fuck my way to happiness.” He said with all the conviction he could muster as another tear fell from his eye.

“Look,” she said taking his face into her delicate hands and wiping away the tear. “You are the Master of the Ring of Power; you can do anything you want. But why don’t you just put your cards on the table. Tell April everything. She loves you. She wants to be with you. Let her choose and then decide what to do. If she doesn’t accept things then you erase her memory and lock her up in as big a cage as you can or simply let her go. Or you could make her your wife and see where that will take you.”

John smiled and kissed his mother passionately. She understood and he loved her even more.

“Thank you mom, I don’t know what I’d do without you.”

~~~

From the confinement of the Ring of Power, John’s father had been observing silently. He was ready for his final test, if this worked than he’d found a way to escape the prison of the ring. He simply needed to be able to control his son’s actions for just a few seconds. It would be enough to free him. He had configured all the controls at his command station he was now ready to test it. He needed a simple command.

“Blow in her ear!” He said.

~~~
As they continued to cuddle, John moved his lips to his mother’s ear and blew gently into her ear. Mary stiffened. And he knew something was wrong.

“Are you okay,” he asked.

“You blew in my ear.”

“Yeah, what about it,” he asked as he began to nibble that same ear.

“Your father used to blow in my ear. It was a game we used to play; we got it from an old television show from the 70’s. There was a saying, ‘Blow in my ear and I’ll follow you anywhere.’ He or I would say it and then we’d make love.”

“Sound like a plan to me.” John said and tickled his mother making her jiggle and squirm as they resumed their sex play. Mary wanted to ride on top this time. She placed the helmet head of his big cock at the opening of her slick pussy and gently moved it back and forth driving her son mad be for slowly lowering herself until she had him all inside her and waited until she couldn’t stand it any longer before bouncing up and down on him. She loved being able to control him like this and John love the sight of her large breasts bouncing up and down.

It was late and they were exhausted from their play about to go to sleep when John’s phone rang. A picture of April appeared on his phone. He reached for it and thumbed the accept call button.

“Hey you,” he spoke into the phone.

“Hello John. I am sorry for calling so late, but can we skip our meeting tomorrow. I have a lot of work to do and nothing really new to report. I’ll have plenty to discuss next week.”

“Sure, okay. Apes is everything okay?”

“Things are fine. I am just a little over committed. Thanks. I will talk to you next week,” and the connection went dead.

“Is everything okay? You look worried.”

“April just blew off our meeting tomorrow. She’s never done that before. She sounded distant and aloof.”

“It’s late, she’s probably just tired.” Mary said. “Now come back to bed.”

John did and they spooned, his mother reaching over him and gently played with his semi erect cock until they both drifted off to sleep.

~~~

April put the phone back on the night stand and smiled. “It’s all taken care of my love. I am all yours tomorrow.”

“And tonight,” Dinah said as she pulled April back into her embrace. “Let’s see, where were we?” she asked. “Oh yes, you were going to eat my pussy again, so that I would sleep throughout the night.”

April crawled on top of the woman letting their naked bodies rub against each other until their hard nipples touched and their mouths met. They kissed for a minute then reversing herself April slid back down between Dinah’s thighs and lapped at her increasingly wet pussy. She couldn’t believe how good she felt and how much she loved Dinah’s pussy.

~~~

Leaving the safety of the women’s lavatory Elizabeth found the corridors bustling with activity. People were rushing about as the security team implemented their search procedures. All unnecessary personnel were being sent home, being thoroughly searched before leaving the building.

Shielding herself in a telekinesis bubble, Elizabeth trudged forward towards the elevators dodging the foot traffic and catching the elevator just as the last person of the group stepped inside, the ride to the ground floor was swift. When the doors opened they were greeted by a long line of people waiting to be searched and scanned before being allowed to leave. Elizabeth followed the last person out and surveyed the lobby.

There was no way to avoid the search. Barricades had been erected bottlenecking the line of people who patiently awaited their turn. No one spoke much as each patiently waiting their turn.

“Damn!” Elizabeth swore to herself. She could see no way around the security. Then she got an idea. She saw a woman her size and walked up to the front of the long line and waited.

By now the employees seemed to be talking quietly she could hear light banter as the line slowly progressed. Soon it was the woman’s turn and Elizabeth step close to the woman then pushed her body against hers using her mind control she told the woman to pay no attention as the security guard began to wave an electronic wand over and around the woman, as Elizabeth mirrored the woman’s movements. Again reaching out with her thoughts she told the guard that the woman was very large and give her an extra wide berth with his wand or risk disciplinary charges. Even still while waving the wand the guard slapped Elizabeth on her naked ass, he didn’t seemed to notice.