A Gift From His Father Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slowly raised and lowered herself, making each stroke long and luxurious. Despite the fact that she wanted to go much faster, she held off until she couldn’t take it any longer and then picked up the pace until she was bouncing up and down on him and her large tits were flying about and sensing she was near, John timed his release with hers and they came together as she screamed and he grunted and the sound of their body slapping together echoed in the room as they fell still and silent, panting contently.

“Boy, did I need that.” She said as her damp hair clung to her face and John brushed the strands away and kissed her again.

John was once more clothed and Elizabeth in her robe as they found themselves in the kitchen discussing recent events. John nearly hurt himself laughing as Elizabeth described trying to get the thumb drive out of the building inside her wet and slippery pussy.

“Why did you do this in the nude?” John asked.

“What do you mean why,” she asked as though she had a choice in the matter.

John held his poker face as long as he could and then said. “We need to do something about that.” He said scratching his chin. “Where’s the thumb drive?”

Elizabeth walked to the mantle and picked up the bobble John had inspected earlier when he first arrived and unscrewed the top, reaching in she removed the drive and handed to him.

“Thanks,” he said and pulled her close for a goodbye kiss.

She returned the kiss fervently and sighed when he broke it. He looked deeply into her eyes and struggled with himself about staying a little longer. But his mind focused on the problem with Elizabeth having to be naked when invisible.

“I have an idea,” He said. “I want you to experiment trying to turn clothing invisible. You may need to consider different fabrics, let know how things go.”

~~~

As he drove through the streets of Mountain View California with the newly acquired data Elizabeth had appropriated from Jones and Jones Company, he put the next phase of his plan into action. He pressed the speed dial number for his buddy Mark Taylor and waited for his friend to pick up the phone.

“Hey Johnny, how’s it going?” He heard the friendly voice of his childhood buddy. “Whatcha doing?”

“In the car, are you busy? I need a favor.”
“Name it. You remember how to get to the new place right?” Mark replied.

“See you in ten minutes,” John said and disconnected the call, just before he heard Mark tell someone that he was on his way.

Cindy pulled Mark back into their bed and kissed him tenderly. “You know we have ten minutes to kill she said as she came up for air.”

Mark chuckled. “What do you have in mind?” He asked already knowing the answer.

“Well,” She said pausing for a moment, “You could do that thing with your tongue that I love so much.”

“Really,” He said “That thing with my tongue!”

She smiled and he attacked her, she was very ticklish. She pretended to fight him off, giggling as he stripped her of her shorts and panties. She was already topless. It was their rule. If he could be topless so could she, at least when home alone. Her tiny tits jiggled and her nipples hardened as he pulled the tiny woman by her legs down to his waiting mouth.

They played for a few minutes until realizing time was growing short and he got serious and had Cindy screaming just as the doorbell rang.

He left Cindy panting, grabbed a tee and pulled it on as he walked through the living room to the front door. He gave a quick peek through the hole and then opened the door for John.

As soon as the door opened, John could feel the diminishing energy of recent sex leaving the condo. Mark grabbed his hand and pulled him into a man hug and closed the door. John heard water running and knew Cindy was cleaning up from their romp.

John explained what he had and Mark agreed to take a look, cautioning him that the file would likely be encrypted. Mark took John into his office and John was impressed by Mark’s setup; he had three flat screens a docking station and more electronic gadgets than he could identify. Mark took the thumb drive from John, sat down and plugged it into one of the vacant ports.

Typing very quickly on his remote keyboard a window popped up on the center screen, followed by a whole series of windows that filled the left and right displays, causing a cascading effect. Then a small DOS looking window appeared on top of the others on the center display which Mark seemed to be typing into.

“Yeah, I’m afraid this file is encrypted and I don’t have the software to open it. Sorry John.”

John frowned. “Can you get the software?”

“Yeah, I could but you really want someone with more experience than me with this sort of thing.”

John saw a bunch of computer books on programming and other topics he didn’t quite understand, and then he got an idea and asked, “Mark, how well do you understand all this computer programming and hacking stuff?”

“Hey, Johnny I am just getting my feet wet. I know a little. I read up on this stuff when I can, it’s just a hobby. I am more of an accountant.”

“Hmm…I see you have a lot of books on the subject. Have you read them all?”

“I have read a few chapters in each, but that all; most of that stuff is way beyond me.”

“Are you sure? You are a pretty bright guy, Mark. Tell you what,” John reached into his wallet and pulled out a plastic card and handed it to Mark. “I want you to buy the right encryption software and as much hardware as you need. Go wild. Have it delivered to my place. I will give you a room to work in. Get whatever you need; I don’t trust this data with anyone else but you. Make a copy for yourself and give me the thumb drive back.”

Mark did what John asked making a copy of the file for himself and handed John the jump drive, just as Cindy came bouncing into the room. She looked great, rested and full of life.

“Hey Cindy,” John said as she ran up to him and gave him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek, “Looks like living with Mark agrees with you.”

Cindy beamed and agreed as she hugged Mark and gave him a big kiss on the lips. John took that moment to increase Mark’s curiosity of computing and his comprehension of all the material he’d read. In a sense, giving him the hunger to learn much more much faster and apply it so that John could unlock the file before bringing in experts.

~~~

Several days past and Mark was setting up the new computer at John’s home. The space John had given Mark was huge. The desk and credenza that John had bought was perfect for the layout. He was almost ready to crack open the file when John’s phone rang and he saw it was Candace calling and pick up the call.

“Hey beautiful, what’s up,” he sang, obvious in a good mood.

“John…” She said and paused.

Her voice was different, John knew something was wrong. Then he realized what it was. “April!

Candace what is wrong with April?”

“You better come here,” she said.

(To be continued)