All Comments on 'A Gift in Disguise Ch. 01'

by Talespin

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 15 years ago
Thoroughly Enjoyable

Loved this first chapter, greatly look forward to many more.

northbaybearnorthbaybearalmost 15 years ago
It takes a rare talent...

to write hot and juicy story with potentially energy dissipating scientific conversation and information mixed into it. You have that talent. Your tale possessed great build-up, tension, sauciness and sexuality. It's an adult story that is oh-so-rare in the land of adult fiction. Thanks so much. I look forward with considerable anticipation to chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You worked so hard on this story...

But it was kind of boring. I mean, on and on, and whatever, and whenever. I hate to complain about that, since you are an excellent writer, but geez!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
perfect!

wow...just awesome! can't wait to see ch2

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
body hair

Just love body hair in women especially excessively hairy pits. Cant wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hairy women are the best lovers

and so much more sexier than women who shave it all off just to look like a little girl - which is probably what many men like to think they are. A full hairy pussy is the most erotic sight and feeling out when you rub your face in it while sucking and licking her clit. And hairy pits are just yummy. Brilliant story yet again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Chapter 2, please!!!!

Great story. loved the character development. Lorraine is a HOTTIE!!!

I can see Tom ending up with his own harem of very satisfied.....and satisfying....older women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A work of genius

I have read several hundred Literotica stories and that was the most erotic I have ever read.

blue5766blue5766almost 13 years ago
brilliant

a great story loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
okay but so long and slow

i like the way you write. this story seemed so drawn out. so slow. can we get there already?

AundaeAundaeabout 7 years ago

Overall I liked the story.

There was 1 point I felt weirdly about, where he told of his first dates, and she knew without him saying anything that her name was Linda.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wonderful story, well written

ImakewetspotsImakewetspots4 months ago

Just found this older story but so glad I did. You write very nicely. I loved how the pieces fit nicely and told a tale that felt believable. Also loved the slow build up as well as the detail during their first encounter. The ending was enjoyable and left me looking forward to future chapters.

LeftleaningdadbodLeftleaningdadbod22 days ago

Fantastic work. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous