A Gift in Disguise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had almost drifted off to sleep before hearing the door behind the screen open.

"All right, Tom, are you ready for me to draw the final sample?"

"Sure."

She had left the needle in for all the samples so as with the other two, I felt nothing. Then she said she was going to remove the needle. I would feel a little sting as the alcohol from the swab immediately infiltrated behind the needle. It was hardly noticeable. She put a small adhesive spot bandage over where the needle had been.

"I'm going to leave the room now so you can get dressed, Tom. After you're dressed, just knock on the door and I'll come get you. Then we'll talk."

It took me about five minutes to get dressed. Then I knocked. The door opened.

"Come into my office, Tom. Have a seat."

"Now what happens, Lorraine?" I asked, wondering if she was going to comment on my shouting out her name when I came into the test tube.

"As soon as you leave, I'm going to personally drive these samples to a local laboratory. They should have the test results by Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. After I drop the samples off there, I'm going to FedEx my polygraph to the manufacturer. Hopefully they will be able to tell me why the GSR lead, the lead on your finger, malfunctioned only during your tests. I have a theory about that.

Tom, I know you're anxious to get going on the treatment that will relieve your temporary impotence, but if the lab results and the polygraph manufacturer's test results support my suspicions, it may be necessary for you to come back in about ten days to go through one more brief test.

As I've said before, the test results may not tell us much about your temporary impotence. On the other hand, they may tell us exactly what we need to do to treat the problem."

"So what you're telling me is that it's going to be another ten days before I come back? I hope you're not going to tell me I can't masturbate during that time."

"No, of course not. Well, not exactly. You can do whatever you want for the next three days. But a week before what I hope will be the final test, you will need to abstain again. I'm sorry, Tom. Believe me, I know how difficult it will be for you. But it is very important.

Now, unless you have some more questions, I'd really like to get these samples to the lab. The sooner they get them, the sooner they can get some results."

She didn't really wait for an answer. She ushered me to the door. I walked to my car and got in. Before I could leave, I saw her BMW pull out of her garage and enter the street in front of me. She waved at me as she turned and sped off.

-Part 8-

Nine days passed. I came home from my last class of the day to find my telephone message waiting light flashing.

"Tom, it's Lorraine. Please call me."

I couldn't hit the phone's keypad fast enough.

"Hello?"

"Lorraine, it's Tom Connors. I just got your message to call."

"Hello, Tom. I have your test results from the lab, and my polygraph has been returned. Could you come in tomorrow?"

"Sure, I can cut my afternoon class and be there at two if that's okay. What did the tests reveal?"

She ignored my question.

"You have not masturbated for seven days, right Tom?" she asked.

"That's right, I haven't."

"Very good. See you tomorrow at two."

I might as well have skipped my morning classes as well. My body was present, but my mind was occupied wondering about the test results. After hearing so many doctors tell me my case was hopeless, I tried to steel myself for the possibility Lorraine would give me the same line.

After my morning classes, I showered and dressed. Then waited for the clock to slowly move toward two o'clock.

At 1:30 p.m. I left my apartment for the drive to Lorraine's.

She greeted me warmly at the front door. In fact, once we were inside and the door was closed, she actually hugged me. Even though she was once again wearing the white lab coat that came just below her knees, I felt my cock beginning to harden at the smell of her perfume and the lingering hug. She broke away, took me by the arm, and led me toward the room where she had administered the polygraph test.

As we walked, she said, "Tom, the lab results on your blood and semen samples turned up something very interesting. Interesting maybe in a good way, certainly not a bad way."

We entered the polygraph test chamber.

"You won't have to undress for this test, Tom. The polygraph manufacturer sent two special leads. One will attach to your thumb and the other to the middle finger on your right hand. Have a seat."

She attached the leads after I sat down. They looked and felt identical to the one that had malfunctioned in the previous two tests. I put the headphones on.

"I'll turn on the video now, Tom. Are you sexually aroused already?"

"A little. Your hug kind of jump started me," I said with a slight laugh.

"Good. Maybe I can add a little more."

She knelt beside my chair and placed her hand on the trousers over my cock. Then she began rubbing, rather expertly I might add.

"Yes," she murmured, "I believe that will be a good start for today." Then she arose and went to the polygraph control room. I was rock hard by then.

"Tom, can you hear me okay?" she asked through the intercom.

"Yes, just fine.î"

"What I want you to do, Tom, is while the video is running, I want you to use your left hand to massage your erection. But I donít want you to cum. It is very important for this test that you get as close as you can to ejaculating without actually spurting. You can start and stop several times if you need to, but please, don't cum."

"All right," I answered.

The scene on the screen was Lorraine and yet another woman. They were only visible from the waist up. Both were naked, and I saw their breasts touching. From their movements, though, I assumed they could be using their hands to masturbate each other.

With seven days of abstinence behind me, it didn't take long for me to reach the point where I was almost ready to cum. I stopped rubbing myself.

"I'm almost ready to cum, Lorraine," I said into the intercom mic on the headset.

The video screen went dark. I forced myself to stop rubbing my cock beneath my clothing.

A few minutes later Lorraine walked back into the room. She removed the sensors from my fingers.

"Let's go to my office, Tom," was all she said. She was smiling broadly.

"Would you like something to drink?" she asked sociably.

"What I would like," I said rather curtly, "is to hear what you have to tell me about my test results."

I immediately regretted my shortness with her, and I apologized rather profusely. She seemed unfazed by my outburst.

"Tom, the lab test results and the polygraph confirmed what I had first suspected when you described Linda's intense orgasm, the one where you had the tip of your middle finger on her G-spot and your thumb tip on her clit."

I only nodded to affirm my recollection.

"Have you ever heard of knife fish, Tom?" she asked.

What? Is she going to talk about going fishing? I shook my head.

"You have heard of one species of knife fish, Tom. Electric eels. They're a fish, though, not really an eel. But they can internally generate electrical fields.

Tom, to as you say cut to the chase, you have an unusual body chemistry. It generates an electric field when you are close to cumming and during orgasm. As soon as you spurt, the energy is dissipated and your body chemistry soon returns to normal. Your blood chemistry confirmed the presence of the appropriate chemicals to do that. The polygraph's GSR in the first two tests I ran on you couldn't handle voltage and current at the levels your body was generating. That's why they malfunctioned. The two new leads I used today measured the electricity present in your thumb and middle finger when you were close to orgasming. Do you see where I'm going with this?"

"I guess you're saying that when I'm aroused, my body generates electricity like static electricity?"

"No, not exactly like static electricity. If the electricity present in your body was merely an electrostatic imbalance, a difference between you and another body, it would discharge quickly, almost immediately when you touched the other body. No, your electricity is more like the electric eel. It's a longer-lasting charge."

"So you're telling me I shouldn't have sex because I might electrocute someone?"

"No, no! Not at all. The voltages and currents are not at lethal levels, at least not for someone whose health is good enough for sex. What it does mean, though, is that in addition to being able to stimulate a woman with digital stimulation, you may be able to stimulate her sexually with electrical stimulation. In fact, I think that's exactly what happened with Linda. I think the electrical current flowing from your digits to her G-spot and clit drove her into a hyperintensive and prolonged orgasm. You were probably close to cumming or even orgasming yourself when you touched her that way, and the electrical current would have continued to flow to her clit and G-spot until you either removed your fingers or orgasmed yourself. You see, Tom, as soon as you orgasm, your body fairly quickly returns to its normal chemistry and the electricity stops."

I thought about what she had said. Then, as if she could read my mind, she responded.

"You're wondering if the electricity would be present in your penis when you are penetrating a woman, aren't you?"

"Yeah. Why didn't that tube you had me wear on my cock tell you that?"

"Because it is a nonconductive pneumatic tube, Tom. The expansion of your penis as your erection intensified compressed the tube. The pressure increase in the tube was translated into an electrical signal by a part of the sensor not touching your body. The plethysmograph tube was electrically insulated from you, and besides, it was made to measure pressure change, not electrical current."

"So, do you have a sensor for your machine that can tell me if I have an electrified cock?" I asked rather tactlessly.

"No, Tom, I don't." She stared directly into my eyes. "I think the best way to determine that would be through more direct and conclusive testing."

It took a moment for what she had said to sink in.

"You mean I need to find a woman willing to let me fuck her to see if I shock her when I cum?"

"Well, I wouldn't have put it exactly that way, but yes."

I slumped in my chair.

"Lorraine, look, I came to you because I can't keep a hard-on when I'm with a woman. And knowing that even if I can stick it in, I might end up hurting someone isn't likely to help with my original problem."

"That's a very fair point, Tom. When we discussed your initial test results, you recall we both concluded you had difficulty sustaining an erection because you were thinking too much? Well, what we've learned and discussed today hasn't helped, has it?" she asked with genuine sympathy in her voice.

I just shook my head.

"Tom, during all of our visits, you have opened up more about your own sexuality than I have ever heard from anyone. You have told me things about your sexual behavior and desires that most people never reveal to even their spouses.

What I am getting at, Tom, is that I think you need a sex partner who genuinely wants to have sex with you and is willing to be patient yet eager herself."

"And exactly how do I do that, Lorraine?

"Come with me."

-Part 9-

We walked, wordlessly, from her office into the hallway and past the entrances to the various test rooms I had become so familiar with. As we passed the last one, she opened a door to a room I had not been in before.

We entered a warm, comfortably decorated room with a large four-poster bed.

"Tom, I want you to take off your clothes." Her normally professional, clinical voice had morphed into the voice of a sultry seductress.

When I didn't respond immediately, she began undressing me quickly, almost violently.

I looked into her eyes. The earlier objectivity had been replaced by the same intense lust I had clearly seen in Sharon's eyes and felt in her actions at her lake cabin. Perhaps Lorraine saw the same look in mine, because her hands quickly and expertly removed all of my clothes, and I stood naked in front of her at the foot of the bed.

She stepped back to take in my nakedness. My cock was bobbing up and down in hard anticipation.

She unsnapped her lab coat, peeled it off, and threw it across the room.

She was naked herself except for her black lace-top thigh-high stockings and high-heeled shoes. She spread her legs and placed her hands on her hips in a commanding, almost defiant, pose.

My mind started to wonder if I would be able to keep my cock hard. She read my thoughts as she seemed to have been able to do so often before.

"Don't start thinking too much, Tom. Just get ready to be fucked like you have never been fucked in your life." She spoke with thick intensity. I took in the sight of her nearly naked body.

She had said she was forty-nine, but her toned and shapely body disputed it. By many men's standards, her breasts were probably on the small side, but their nipples, like elongated pencil erasers, made them seem even more attractive. My eyes could not linger long on her breasts. After considering them only for a moment, my eyes flew to the black, bushy hair covering her mound.

She strode forward and pushed me to sit on the edge of the bed. She kicked off her shoes, and in the same motion placed the toes of her right foot just under my sac. I felt the warmth of her body.

"Take off my stockings, Tom," she commanded, not harshly. "Feel my legs."

I did as she ordered. Inch by inch the stocking rolled down and revealed a shapely leg. My erect cock was brushing against her lower leg, and I needed to move back to completely remove the stocking.

"Now the other one, Tom."

She started to remove her right leg, but I clasped it with both hands at the ankle and began to run my hands up her leg, then to her knee, then to her thigh. All the while, I looked into her eyes, and was seared by the sexual desire streaming from them.

"You like the feel of them, don't you Tom" It was a statement, not a question. After a brief massage of my balls with the toes of her now-bare right foot, she pulled her right leg to the floor and placed her left foot at the base of my balls. "Now this one, Tom," she murmured.

My eyes were fixed on her hairy mound, though my hands were on autopilot removing the last remaining stocking, somewhat more quickly than the first. She smiled a wicked, lustful smile at my impatience and my fixation on her pussy.

Again my hands caressed the soft but noticeable growth of very dark hair on her legs and worked their way up toward her womanhood's center. I heard her moan slightly when I brushed the back of my hand across it.

"Lay back, Tom." As she spoke she pushed my shoulders back. I offered no real resistance, and I slid backward so my entire body was reclining with my back on the bed. My hard cock stood tall and thick, and her eyes looked hungrily at it.

I spread my legs wider apart, and she crawled between them, her eyes fixed on my erection. She gently but firmly grasped it with her right hand at its base and her left hand just above it. Even with both hands encircling it, its dark red head still protruded above her two-handed grip. She gently rolled it between her hands, then stroked it up and down with a light touch. I moaned, quite audibly, and she smiled at my appreciation for her skills.

She removed her hands from my cock and slid them up my abdomen to my chest as she lay down fully on top of me. My cock was sandwiched between her pussy and my lower abdomen, so every move of her body dragged the warm, hairy wetness of her pussy across it. Though I didn't immediately realize it, she had positioned her protruding clit just below the tip of my cock. Her pussy lips suckled my shaft. The feeling was intense.

She began kissing me, first gently, then more intensely and aggressively as I returned her kisses. Our tongues fought for sexual supremacy. Our kisses turned to nibbles, then bites, then more tongue-fucking.

Only then did I begin to feel her pubic thrusts against my cock, the same thrusts I had seen her impose on Shannon that brought both of them to mutual orgasms and collapse. Her thrusts increased my own desire, yet they were so skillfully delivered that I felt my own plateau growing slower rather than faster. So intently was I focused on the sexual sensations Lorraine was imparting that I gave no thought to anything but the sexual pleasure we were both feeling.

I tried to use my hand to touch one of her breasts, but she pushed it away.

"No, don't. I'll cum if you touch my nipples too soon," she whispered urgently and raggedly. Then she brought her mouth again to mine so we could resume our oral pleasuring of each other.

We continued, our bodies grinding and thrusting against each other, until I noticed the thrusts of her pussy against my cock were increasing in frequency and intensity. Her breathing was rapid, her eyes closed tightly, her tongue driving into my mouth in simultaneous rhythm with her pussy thrusts. I felt myself moving quickly toward orgasm, and I sensed that she was, too.

Suddenly she sat upright straddling my thighs, my hard red cock sticking straight up as if it were a missile ready to launch.

In one smooth move she positioned her pussy over my erection and then slowly moved down upon it, its dark red head being consumed by her black pussy hair and red, wet pussy lips. She engulfed me with almost painful slowness. I felt every millimeter of my manhood being consumed, slowly, slowly by her. Once her pussy lips surrounded the base of my shaft and I was fully inside her, I felt her womanly muscles clasping and massaging it. She leaned forward slightly so that her fully erect clit moved across my hairy pubes with each of her moves.

We cried out with harmonious voices at the sensual pleasures we were both experiencing. She looked down upon me, but her eyes were unseeing, blurred by sexual desire and her growing need to orgasm with me inside her. Her uninhibited movements and my upward thrusts in response to them shook the bed. Our cries reverberated off the walls that fully contained them. We were both perspiring from the heat we generated.

In a blazing blur she grasped my hands that had been clasping her waist. She pulled them to her breasts so that the thumbs and index fingers of each hand were positioned perfectly to pinch her hard, long nipples.

"Do it!" she screamed.

I pinched down on both her nipples and rolled them between my thumb and index finger while driving my cock harder and faster into her hot, wet pussy. My body suddenly felt as if every cell in it was orgasming. I could not control the stream of my hot milky liquid that shot into her.

At the same time, just as with Linda, Lorraine's eyes flew open. Though she had been screaming in pleasure, her sounds instantly stopped as if paralyzed. Her hand drove against my chest, her fingernails scratching deeply enough to draw blood. Her body began convulsing though her pelvic thrusts continued ferociously. Then her voice returned, and she cried out almost uncontrollably. Her bodily vibrations and thrusts continued, as did mine. I felt as if I was emptying every ounce of cum from my body into hers. My cock remained hard and sensitive to the squeezes applied by her vibrating pussy muscles. Time sped up or slowed down, we couldn't tell, so involved were our bodies in our respective and mutual sexual satisfactions.

Finally my own orgasm began to subside. My breath returned in gasps, then returned to rhythmically deep breaths. As they did, Lorraine collapsed on top of me. I could hear hear irregular breathing and feel her rapid heartbeats transmitted through her breasts against my chest. My cock remained inside her, but it was finally beginning to soften. I wrapped my arms around her back and held her close to me. She made no sound other than her breathing, now returning to normal. I was too drained to even think clearly, let alone speak.