All Comments on 'A Gilded Cage Ch. 04'

by puella_defututa

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
"For today he needed he obedience"

Just god awful writing. I'd give you a zero if possible. Even one star is too many.

Danuja23Danuja23almost 10 years ago

Ignore the haters. The story is progressing perfectly and don't let distasteful people get you down. Keep up the good work, LOVE THIS STORY!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
really taking off

for me this story is aslow build and im really starting to enjoy it i hop eit carryson for a good many chapters yet,,,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
PLEASE READ THIS!!!

This story has turned out FANTASTIC so far! I find myself checking back here as much as possible! Ignore all of the people that complain about grammar or the development of the characters because it is just the way I like my literature. I love how Aneria is being obedient on the outside but is rebelling so hardcore on the inside! I also like how Rodgers has the tiniest hint of sympathy for Aneria or at least thats how I see it but if you could elaborate on that, that would be great. A couple more hardcore sex scenes would great too. Please keep writing and continue this story for as long as you can! :) :) :)

mysticmeganmysticmeganalmost 10 years ago
Ignore anonymous

For heavens sake why are people so nasty. This is an excellent storyline. Yes it could do with a little more proof reading but the plot is good. And anonymous give her a freaking break she missed one letter out. It said "he" it should have said "her"

Shysub412Shysub412almost 10 years ago
I'm with the others, great story and ignore the nasty comment totally

As it was unwarranted and completely unjustified.

The story is well written, i feel involved with the characters and am left longing for the next chapter, all excellent qualities that great writers give to their readers.

I'm looking forward to seeing just how much fight she has against him, and if he does indeed really care for her, which this chapter is leading me to believe.

Well done and 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
story

What a weak creature. no redeming qualities, wishy washy heroine. Condemed her own father how can she live with herself? writing good strong males but the girl is so dull that i find her boring.

tati89tati89almost 10 years ago
heroine

I'm a bit concerned with heroine too. Her captor just condemed her father to death and she's worried about how her people will perceive her and it's their opinions of her that makes her go into shock instead of her father. Self absorbed much?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

what a dumb cunt she is the whole kingdom knows he defiled her virtue in front of his entire regiment paraded and made her crawl naked in front of entire media and she let him get away all this in the court let her father be beheaded just for a porn flash drive

and now she agrees with the terms that he will protect her when he is the one who messed her life and dinity

she is dumb coward ready to be his whore /fucktoy for entire life

i hate her to the core she is dumb to the face of earth and aldo has no backbone

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"he had no intention of causing deep psychological harm"

Say whaaa? Dude fucking publicly takes her virginity in front of his soldiers, beats her, makes her crawl around naked on a leash at parties, forces her fiancee to watch whilst he fucks her and then uses her to lie about her father's actions whilst humiliating her in front of her father. And you're saying he didn't want to harm her psychologically and expect that to be plausible? WTF!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous