A Girl Called Sami Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
t_girl_3
t_girl_3
357 Followers

Closing her eyes once more, Bonnie rode the '69' train with Jessie as the older woman worked her magic with this young coed, and they both loved every fucking minute of it.

________________________

The girls left Marcia's apartment near midnight, after the four had a nightcap together on the patio. They conversed as adults, the conversation never betraying the fact that they had just had a monster fuck-session.

Hugging and kissing each other goodbye, Bonnie felt Jessie slip her business card into her hand, whispering, "Call me sometime; I'll have you over to the house, just you and me, okay?"

Bonnie smiled and nodded her agreement with the suggestion, kissing Jessie on the lips afterwards and tasting a bit of herself on Jessie's tongue.

The girls chit-chatted for most of the drive back to campus, until Bonnie suggested that they stop for a cup of coffee. Finding a diner on St. Charles, the girls parked and took a back booth, ordering as they sat down.

"You were right; older women are great lovers," Bonnie said to Sami as they stirred their coffees, mixing the thick cream and bit of sugar they had added to their cups.

"You okay with tonight, baby?" Sami asked with genuine concern for Bonnie.

"Yeah, sweetie, I really am, so don't worry your gorgeous head about it," Bonnie replied.

"Feel like fooling around when we get home?" Sami asked her lover/roommate.

"Really? I'm a bit sore but I would simply love it if we could sleep together tonight; just sleep, holding each other, would you be bummed out if we did that?" Bonnie replied.

"My bed or yours?" Sami-girl replied as she placed her hand over Bonnie's on the table, stroking her fingers over the back of her lover's hand, her eyes smiling at Bonnie when she said it.

"Yours," Bonnie laughingly said, "your mattress is much more comfortable for two than mine is." Nodding her head in agreement, Sami drank the rest of her coffee, and stood to leave.

Reaching into her shirt pocket for some money to pay the tab, Bonnie felt Jessie's card. While Sami paid the check, Bonnie placed Jessie's card into her wallet.

Something to think about, Bonnie thought, as she walked to the car with Sami; might be fun to be Jessie's guest one evening when Sami was at work.

No harm in thinking about it, Bonnie thought, no harm at all.

t_girl_3
t_girl_3
357 Followers
12