A Girl Named Sam Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hcstuds
Hcstuds
165 Followers

I felt the head of my dick enter her velvet hole and slowly slide in. God, was she hot! With her pulling and me pushing, it didn't long until my cock was in to the hilt. I started slowly stroking. Pushing my cock all the way in, pressing pubis-to-pubis, sliding to the side, withdrawing a little, and starting the rotation all over and over again. It only took about ten strokes until I felt her body tense and the walls of her vagina start to pulse along my cock.

Wave after wave of passion flowed through her body. It was all I could do not to release my own sexual tension but I had to remember that this was Sherry's day. I wanted her to accomplish whatever she came here to do. I continued pumping my cock into her as she languished in the throes of passion. When my body started to tire, I leaned forward resting my weight on my elbows. I held on to the top of the mattress to keep applying pressure during my down stroke. My mouth was next to her ear and I kissed it and licked from the lobe to the top of her ear. She was making unintelligible sounds but it sounded as if they were rapturous.

After about seven or eight minutes, it became more and more difficult for me to continue so I withdrew and motioned Sherry to turn over onto her stomach. When she did, I pulled her up on her knees raising her ass high in the air. I attacked her sweet pussy from the rear. I felt her juices flowing along my dick and down my legs. When I felt her pussy start to spasm again, I could not hold it any more. I started pumping my creamy cum into her sweet pussy and soon I felt it combining with her juices running down my legs. I reached peaks of passion that I had not experienced since my night with Sam over two years ago. What powers did this mother and daughter possess in order to release such powerful climaxes in me? Not knowing the answer, I simply enjoyed the moment.

We moved over to the dry side of the bed and held each other. No words were necessary. We lay in each other's arms and she rested her head on my chest. We drifted into the arms of Morpheus, the god of dreams. It seemed like moments later when Sherry gently shook me and said, "Studs, I've got to go. It's after 4:30 and I have to pick up Sam at six and rush home to fix supper before seven."

"I'm sorry I fell asleep," I said. "Is there anything I can do to help?"

"Don't be sorry," she said. I was so relaxed that I dosed off, too. As for helping, I don't think you could help any more than you already did today."

"Well, I could pick up Sam for you," I ventured. "We got along pretty good last night and I think you're right. I think she likes me. I think she thinks I'm O.K. for an old man."

"I know she likes you," she responded as she was putting her clothes on. "She told me so when I went into her room last night. She said she had a good time. She thinks you are funny and cute and would like to see more of you. I'll call her."

"And say what?" I asked. "Honey, I'm over here fucking Studs and your name came up… Why don't you let me surprise her and she can call you one way or the other? I feel like a good dinner tonight. I hope she's hungry."

"Hey, wanna take a shower with?" I asked.

"I remember your showers," she giggled. "I'd better take one at home since I'm in a hurry." She kissed me and took two steps toward the door. She stopped and turned with her arms out. I put my hand over my dick to keep from staining her dress. She hugged me close and kissed me in a way that made my dick hard again.

"She said, "Thanks again. Bye" She was out the door.

I quickly showered and rushed over to pick up Sam. I got there at 5:35, which was good timing. I surprised her when I told her to call her mom and tell her she had a ride. I told her to tell her mom that it was me and that we were going to dinner. Sam told me that a security man approached her earlier in the day and told her that a girl that looked a lot like her was parked way out back last night. Sam told him that it could not have been her because her mom picked her up last night.

I said, "I'll pick you up in the parking lot of the Olive Garden next door."

Sam came running across the parking lot and looked as if she was about to burst out laughing. She got into the car and I asked her what was so funny.

"Well, yesterday if I had not been in the floorboard giving you a blowjob, the security cameras would have picked me up parking in the back of the parking lot," she giggled. "Today, I'm sure they caught me running across the parking lot at full speed. I'll bet that they are up there in the security room trying to figure out what I'm up to."

We both had a laugh. "Man, am I ever hungry!" I exclaimed, "What do you feel like eating?"

"Do we have to eat right now?" she asked.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked, "as if I didn't know."

She put on her little girl face and spelled, "S - E - X."

"Oh Baby, I don't think I could ever refuse you sex," I said. "But I haven't eaten since yesterday and if I tried to have sex before I ate, you would be going to a funeral this weekend. I wouldn't want you to have to go through all that."

"Well, if I have to eat instead of having sex with you, I want a big juicy steak, she pouted. "And I want to eat it in a nice restaurant like Barney's"

"Well, Barney's it is," I stated like she had won something. "I want to say that eating and sex are not mutually exclusive. We can eat and then have sex."

As we were driving the twenty or so blocks to eat I said, " I would have thought that you would have got a car by now."

She said, "I did but I wrecked it."

"Did you get hurt?" I inquired.

"Nah, just some bruises," she answered.

I added cautiously, "And a boyfriend?"

"Well, I had one of those also," she said. "But I wrecked it too. Oh and before you ask, I didn't get hurt in that wreck either. In fact, I didn't even get a bruise."

We were both laughing as we pulled into Barney's. It seemed that everything was easy between us. We both talked and laughed easily. Even though thirty-five years separated our ages, it didn't seem to matter.

This happened to be one of those nights when everyone I knew was in the restaurant bar. It seemed that almost all of them made a point of coming out into the dining room to speak to me and, of course, be introduced to Sam. If I knew something about the person, I would mention it to Sam during the intro. Some were professional people, some were working people, and some I knew only very casually. I told Sam that the word had gone around the lounge that I was in the dining room with a beautiful young woman and they all wanted to get a better look. Instead of being annoyed, she seemed to enjoy it.

As the parade slowed down, I had the opportunity to ask, "What did your mother say when you told her that we were going out?"

"She was in a really happy mood, she said. She was cooking dinner and she told me to have a good time. She said that you were a really good guy and she couldn't be happier that we were spending time together."

Sam was really happy that her mother was happy even if she didn't know why. I, on the other hand, was faced with a dichotomy. I was sexually involved with both mother and daughter. I could mentally justify both relationships. Both women wanted me and I wanted both women. There were compelling reasons for both relationships; however, to choose one would mean to lose both. Hell, this wasn't a dichotomy, it was a losing proposition.

"I glad that she feels that way," I finally said. "Because of our past, she could have a completely different attitude and that would make it a lot more difficult for you and I."

"I know," she said, "and I also know that she is married but I think that she in still in love with you."

"How can you say that?" I asked. "From everything I see, she is doing everything possible to make her marriage work. If she is as unhappy in her marriage as you seem to think and she indicated last night, why doesn't she get a divorce?"

"She has a pre-nuptial agreement that will only give her a small settlement if she divorces him without a contracted reason like adultery, incest, or a major crime," She stated. "If she sticks it out and lives longer than him, she will control over forty million dollars.

"You live in a nice neighborhood but it isn't the kind of neighborhood that I would expect a man of those means to live in," I said.

"That's because he's cheap," she said as she was finishing her steak.

"Let's go find a motel and take care of that S - E - X," I suggested.

"Studs, I think that I ought to go home," she said. "I'm kind of worried about my mom."

We drove in a kind of disappointed silence to the parking spot in the back of their development. We kissed gently and then passionately. She reached over and unfastened my belt and pants. She tugged my pants and shorts down to my knees. She removed her panties and said, "Studs, scoot over here."

I did and she straddled me and aimed her wet pussy toward my stiff dick. She hesitated just above my dick until I manually positioned it to swipe her pussy lips back and forth. She lowered herself on me so that I was enveloped completely in one plunge. We started thrusting against one another. I pushed her blouse up above her naked breasts and started torturing her hard nipples with my lips, tongue, and teeth. It wasn't long until I felt her body tense and her pussy walls start to milk my cock as wave after wave of pleasure wracked her body.

She said, "Studs! Oh God baby, cum in me now. Oh baby now."

That's all it took to push over the top. I exploded into her sweet pussy with all the force that I could muster. It took almost two minutes for Sam's body to recover from the aftershocks of our brief lovemaking.

Sitting atop me, Sam said, "I was supposed to be off tomorrow but they don't know if the girl who is supposed to work tomorrow is coming in or not. She hasn't called and they can't reach her. They asked if I would work and since I need the money, I said yes. But tomorrow night, we are going somewhere and have sex for hours. Your apartment, a motel, or anyplace private will do. Eat before you pick me up. Just before my wilted dick escaped from her pussy, she arose and put on her panties and miniskirt.

She left the car and walked around to the driver's window while adjusting her skirt and blouse. She stuck her head into the window and gave me a cock-stirring kiss. She whispered into my ear, "I love you."

I drove home knowing that I was in deep do-do.

Just about mid-night, my phone rang. It was Sherry. She wanted to share the news that Miguel was flying out tomorrow morning and would not be back until Friday. She said that she was putting him on the plane at 7:06 and she could meet me at 8:00 or so. She said that the hotel at the mall would be O.K. unless I knew of a cheaper place that was clean and comfortable.

We met at Denny's Restaurant for breakfast and then journeyed over to the Holiday Inn. We were just going into room 214 when my cell started its rendition of Elise. I answered and Sam said, "Are you in a place where you can talk?"

I said, "I will be in a moment."

I pushed the mute button and said to Sherry, "Go on inside. I have to take this call and I'll be right in."

Sam said in a somber voice, "The airlines called and said that the flight that Miguel was on had crashed into the Atlantic and there were no survivors.

"Sam, first of all, are you O. K.?"

"Yes," she said. "I am worried about Mom. Is there any way you can be here when she comes home?"

"It will take me a few minutes to cancel my morning appointments, then I'll be on my way," I said. "You know that I don't know where you live, don't you"

"I never thought about it," she said. "Just come to where we did it last night and call me from there. You'll only be block and a half from our house."

I went back into the room and found Sherry lying naked on top of the covers. I went over and sat on the edge of the bed. "Sherry, the call I just received was about Miguel's flight." She looked serious. "The plane went down in the Atlantic just north of Jacksonville and at this time, there are no survivors."

Hcstuds
Hcstuds
165 Followers
12