A Girl's Gotta Do What A Girl's Gotta Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you are just jealous, because I got the one good guy."

Sandy tilted her head and looked back.

"Okay, you're right. Old farts it is."

They looked around the bar. It was only one quarter full. Most of the people were probably in the world famous Vegas night clubs. A few couples had a quiet drink. A few guys lubed up for a night out. A gray heard man in sharp suit was drinking a lonely drink. There was old money written over him. The cuff links on his short were from another time. The tie clip was from another decade. His hair was meticulously groomed to be perfect. He pulled out a monogrammed cotton handkerchief to pat down the wet glass.

Sandy focused on him without starring. When he finally glanced around the room, she smiled at him. He pulled a small phone out of his suit jacket, looked at it shortly, lifted his glass, and walked over.

"May I introduce myself?"

He looked friendly. He had a double chin. His belly was rather large, once one peeled away the suit that was hiding his body shape well. There were creases on his face from thinking a lot. There were smiling creases. The eyes looked extremely clear like a virgin water well in a faraway forest.

"I'm Sandy. This is Nancy."

"Such lovely ladies as yourself should always have company. I am Ronald. What do you do for a living?"

"We are nurses."

"You are so essential to society. I should have known. You both have this angelic good girl face on. You may not hear it every day. So, let me tell you for everyone who thought it and didn't say it, your love and help, when people are frightened, exhausted, and sick is one of the most generous things on this planet."

"Wow, I kind of often feel like I'm a line item to be squeezed by an army of medical billers."

There was warmth in the words of the man. He warmly touched them on the arm. It was like he brought a sort of fairytale world with him of gallant pleasantry and appreciation.

"I don't mean to be rude, my ladies. I am old enough to know, when a young girl smiles at me. I'd love to take you up to my room for conversation. How much do you charge?"

Sandy doubled down. The sweet guy never broke his sweetness, when calling out their prostitution.

"$500."

"Exquisitely." He stood up and offered his elbows to each of them. He took up a lot of space like a man used to being important. They linked their arms. They seemed little next to the charismatic elder man.

"What do you do for a living?"

"I do such things that we should not talk about it. Tell me about your favorite music. Teach me what young people listen to these days? When I was young, we had the Rolling Stones -- music, drugs, and sex. Our parents hated it. How is your generation making us hate, what you like."

"Well, I love Disturbed," gushed Nancy and continued to talk about the band biography.

The room was actually a sweet. Ronald motioned for Nancy to sit down on a Luis XIV type settee. He counted himself the money onto a leather bound desk. Then, he sat down next to Sandy, who had been unsure, simply sitting there and watching on the edge of the king sized bed. He sat down next to her and wrapped her arm around her. He pulled her in so that her head would rest on his chest. His scent and warmth enveloped her. She felt intimately close, like when her grandpa pulled her in as a child.

"Sandy, you have to know the importance of this day."

"Okay." He ignored her and starred ahead.

"Today, five years ago, I bought my wife a sexy body suit. It was at the best lingerie store in the city. And, we are talking New York fucking City. It was this luxurious laze bottom that was connected with enveloping black bands to an underwire bra. I vividly remember standing at the checkout counter with all the flowers and little sale bins on it."

"I imagined the number on the sales girl, a Persian college student. Her hair was black. Her skin was olive dark. She was skinny. Her fingers were long and elegant. Her eyes were dark and meaningful. Her cheeks were soft and tender."

"Heck, I even talked the young lady into modeling the sexy thing on her own body. When I pulled the curtain of the changing room back just enough to stick my head in, my heart dropped. It was the sexiest thing that I had ever seen. It was like something was dying inside of me a little bit. I bought it heart pounding with my feet running as fast as they could home to my beautiful wife."

"She threw it immediately into my face. And, then I realized, it was not the lingerie that had aroused me. The lingerie was merely the backdrop to display the natural beauty of the young model-like Persian college girl. On my wife, it would have merely displayed the fat, aging body. It would have brought out the hideous monster even more."

His eyes reddened.

"You don't have to talk. We can simply..."

"She swore that she would never sleep with me anymore. Yet, she wanted the marriage. She wanted to hold onto the power. She wanted to keep being the queen of coffee tables with the ruling elite."

"Why don't, we just get naked..."

A tear dropped down from his eye onto his cheek.

"I hired a private investigator. After 14 days, he told me that there was nothing. No secret fling would stay apart for so long. I told him to follow her just one more day. After 21 days, he refused saying the he felt bad about stealing my money."

"It's okay..."

"I could not rest. I knew a retired FBI profiler. I had her profiled. He'd watch her with a high resolution cameras. That way, he could tell exactly which words she looked at in the magazine. He could tell which word would cause her to pause or blink her eyes."

"The final verdict crushed me. There was no other man. People think that it is horrible, when a spouse changes her gender orientation. However, this was worse. She had dried up. She had lost interest in sex. Because she had lost interest, she didn't engage in it. Because she didn't engage in it, her body stopped making sex hormones. She cold shut down her pussy, like dead. Now, all she does is swivel around with coffee at matinees and plot petty intrigues with the other wives."

"If you don't want to do this..."

"I need you to hold me and tell me that everything will be okay..."

A torrent of tears broke out of his face. He was shivering from the emotional releases. She cradled his face and gently shushed into his ear, "I'm hear. Everything will be fine." Tears wetted her blouse. She gently rocked him back and force. The tower of a man collapsed into her gentle hands. Nancy rolled her eyes.

His right hand crawled up her thigh, belly, to the center of her décolleté. He popped one of her blouse buttons open. She already had many buttons undone to show the top of her breasts. With one swoop, he glided his hand under her bra and made her left boob pop out. His head slid down from her shoulder to her breast. He sucked her hard and hungrily. She gasped in surprise. And, immediately her clitoris reacted with an electric impulse. She felt so disheveled with one boob popped out.

While his face was pressing into her breast, his hands trailed down her side. He pushed her deeper on to the bed. He was strong. His hands came under her skirt on the side. He firmly grabbed her panty bands and pulled them down. The panties rolled into a helpless bundle. He pulled them over her shoes and let them drop like discard onto the short haired carpet.

Her skirt rode high hanging around her belly. Her butt and pussy were naked exposed. He lay on top of her. He slipped his suit pants barely over his butt. He put on a condom swiftly. He entered her with little warning. The crying had turned him on. They were both mostly dressed. Her socks were still riding high on her knees.

His lips enveloped hers. He French kissed her without question. He was larger, older. She felt like kissing her grandfather. It was oddly intimate. His lips were thin. His mouth was wet with saliva. His wet face from tears rubbed against her cheek. His savage hands increasingly pushed her blouse and bra out of place. He grabbed and felt up her whole body by pushing his hands under her clothes. In a way, she felt helplessly surrendered to the storm of him. All her emotions and arousal developed out of control.

He pulled out as sudden as he had pulled in. With kisses, he worked his way down her vertical line in between the breast, the belly button. When his lips reached her clitoris, he spoke with a full mouth, "wrap your ankles behind my head, as if you were locking my head in place to push me into your sex."

His fingers walked their way up her inner side to the space between her clitoris and her vulva. He caressed her there with vibrating fast strokes. He kept spitting on his hand to make the skin smooth.

"Fuck, Nancy, his frequency is so perfect. It's so much better than when I touch myself. He is like a piano player artist."

"Wow, that's like the first time, you have talked to me during a fuck."

"Oh, he is that good."

"Well, I'm trying to be modest. But, I learned from the best."

Her ankles locked tight around his head. Whenever his head shifted, his head had to pull her whole pelvis with him.

His double fingers found the entrance of her hole. They weaseled their way in. She was slippery wet. This was no longer a fuck for money. This was the fuck of her life! Inserted, the fingers pointed upward. He alternately caressed her inside with a come-here-motion. It felt a little boring. There wasn't much to it.

"Do one of your other tricks."

"You'll love it. Just give it time to develop."

His fingers stayed in the same place doing the same monotonous motion. His mouth moved up to her breasts. He now fully pulled the blouse over her head. She helped him reaching her arms up, showing her freshly shaven arm pits. The skirt and bra were scrunched up in her middle.

He began massaging and mouthing her breasts. He continuously changed the pattern. She intently followed his motions to what new feelings they were kicking off. It was like having the best massage therapist focus all the tricks on her breasts.

All the while, his hands kept caressing the one spot in her pussy. It was annoying. She allowed him to keep doing it, because her breast stimulation was so good.

"Do you feel like you need to pee?"

"Actually, I do," said Sandy with alarm.

"That's good."

He entered her again with his penis. Her arousal was immediately high. She was struggling between the urge to come and the urge to pee.

"I really have to pee."

"It's not pee. You'll ejaculate for your first time. Just let it out."

"I can't. That's nasty."

He kissed her deeply. Pleasure overcame her. Just one kiss and then she really had to go to the bathroom. She was on the verge of orgasm and the verge of peeing. She needed one more thrust. That was awesome, but one more thrust. And, then her womb exploded like a golden sun. Her whole nervous system spasmed with an intense orgasm. Her liquid let go.

Instead of a hiss, it came out of her in spurts. Ronald smiled big, happy, and sweat soaked. His hand reached down to the bed wetted part. He brought his hand up to her mouth. "Try it. It's not urine. It's your come." She gently stuck out her tongue. It was sticky. It was salty. It did not taste like urine at all.

"I ejaculated? I thought only guys could do that."

"No disrespect. For a hooker, you have to learn a lot. I kind of like them innocent."

She leaned up on her elbows. "Did you come?"

"Oh, yes," he smiled. "I came real well, turned on by your orgasmic contractions around my dick.

He stood up. He pulled his pants up. His undershirt and shirt wear hanging out. He kicked of his shoes and massaged his feet through super thin black socks. He got a USA Today paper from the desk and started reading.

Sandy and Nancy looked at each other, "That was it?"

They went to the bathroom, cleaned up, and decked each other out.

"It was a pleasure," said Ronald, while folding down a quarter of the paper, when they walked out. He smiled jovially.

The girls quickly went down the elevator and out of the casino to switch venues. Across the street, they found themselves in a little dingy casino that had little reason for existing. The carpet was stuff. The slot machines were old. They sold tacky tourist flags and mugs. There was a seedy bar counter. The bartender wore his Sunday-afternoon-hanging-out-in-the-house-jersey.

A forty year old man was sitting at the counter. He still wore the conference tag around his neck, the little fabric strap and the big white note with his name. A green bottom border said 'silver level 2012.' Both his hands were around a brown beer bottle. The suit was gray and reeked of Man's Warehouse. His lips were puttered as if blowing bubbles into the air.

"It's your turn Nancy. It's 3 to 1."

"No, no, I can't. What if he doesn't like me?"

"Just go up!"

"No, I'm nervous. I have a crooked tooth. I need to get my orthodontics first."

Sandy took Nancy by the hand and walked up to the man.

"Hey sailor, what are you drinking?"

"Oh, just a Heineken. It does the job."

"So, you went to a conference. What kind of conference?"

"Oh, it's a mining conference. I'm representing the Big Hill Mine from Missouri."

"Wow, that sounds very manly."

"Oh, no I don't dig. I just do sales."

"We could help you unwind tonight."

"How would you do that?"

"Well, why don't you take us to your room, and we'll show you?"

"I see, where this is going. I had always heard about this sort of thing happening in Las Vegas. Now, it's happening to me."

"Yeah, it's Vegas baby. You might as well indulge -- hint, hint."

"I'm just curious, how much is it?"

"$300 for you, because you are kind of cute."

"A discount, you are a good sales woman. We might hire you."

"Have you seen those?" Sandy tugged on Nancy's boobs to show them a little more.

The man looked around. "Okay, let's do it." He tossed a ten dollar bill on the bar counter and waved the bar tender. They walked to the elevator.

"What's your name? We are Sandy and Nancy."

"I'm Sean. I very much like to see the young one naked and have her boobs bounce around."

"Hey, a man who knows what he likes."

The elevator took forever to have the initial bounce that indicated movement. The AC was turned off as well. The elevator was cooking hot. Sweat streamed down their backs and created droplets on their forehead. There was no telling, if the elevator had stalled out. The wall was filled with framed advertisements for $5 off this and that. The mirror was dulled from a million tiny cleaning scratches. Empty bottles of beer and plastic cocktail glasses were neatly piled into the corner. The elevator had only five floors to go to.

"This is a total Hangover movie moment. I feel like we might get lost in Vegas inside this elevator," said Sandy.

"Don't ding the place, it has history!" replied the man.

Eventually, the elevator jostled roughly up and down. The door opened with a ding. They were on the second floor. The hallway had deep stains. There were cracks and holes in the wall. The room still used traditional metal keys.

"The man smiled. Can't beat their rate of $50 in the heart of the strip."

"Yep," said Nancy with pinched lips.

The man stepped in. He sat down on the window sill. Nancy sat on the bed. Sandy stood in the corner. The man played with the TV control. He found the hotel's music station that played hip hop. He put the money on the nightstand in a neat stack.

"Dance," he said.

Nancy swung her hips tentatively side to side.

"Dance sexy," said the man.

Sandy pushed off the wall that she was leaning against. She put her hands together in front of her chest. With the elbows high, she pumped the hands in front of her chest. Her legs were wide and bouncing. Nancy got the idea and copied her. Sandy slipped back against the wall.

"Show me your ass," said the man.

Nancy leaned over to rest her hands on the bed. She bounced her skinny, young ass high for the men. It wasn't bubbly. She looked tense.

"Strip," said the man.

With her legs in jumping jack position, Nancy bent over to unlace her boots. She rolled down her socks gently, all the why over the heel and to her toes. She turned her back to the man and pulled her little black dress overhead. She stood in her underwear, bra and panties. She turned around holding her babies in her arm. The man looked tense.

"Touch yourself," said the man.

She reached with her hand inside of her panties. She did not know how a stripper was supposed to play with herself. So, she grabbed her vulva as she does, when she pleasures herself. She cupped her hand around it and held snuggly tight.

"Show me the pink of your pussy," said the man.

She pushed her panties to the side, and spread her love lips wide.

"Don't you want to touch me and feel me?"

"You have to turn me on first."

"What you mean, you don't have a boner yet?"

"Don't talk to me like that, little girl!"

"Then show me already!" said Nancy with a sweet, eager, and curious voice. He pulled down his pants and threw them on the floor. He sat back on the window sill with his socks and shirt still on. The penis hung tiny and limp. The man starred onto the floor.

"I'm never good enough. I can't even get my dick up for a twenty year old. I don't bring enough sales. The first year, they told me that everyone misses. The second year, they told me that they develop talent for the long term and don't look at short term fluctuations. The third year, they told me that we are all family. This year, they told me to shape up. I was bringing down the family. I'm not interesting enough for online girls to date me more than once. I just don't measure up."

"Well, that's maybe a little a lot to fix tonight. Maybe, you can think of something that turns you on?"

"I like to spank bad girls."

"Okay, that's a little kinky. Don't hurt me."

With an unfamiliar happiness, the man slipped onto the bed. He grabbed the near naked Nancy and put her over his lap. He grabbed her hair, "you bad girl," pulled down her panties to have her sex shimmer through from behind, and gently slapped her on the butt. "Huh," exclaimed Nancy.

"Tell me that you are a bad girl. (thud)"

"I'm such a bad girl. (thud)"

"Tell me why you are such a bad girl. (thud)"

"I don't know. (thud)"

"You showed your girlie parts to the boys. (thud)"

"I flashed my vajaja. (thud)"

Nancy reached for his cock. It was limp biscuit, as before. "Maybe, I should lick it a bit." Okay. She took his penis into her mouth. She could swallow the whole thing. It barely took up any space. It was easy to get it in first. She tried to let a little out of her mouth the suck down on him. Though, it was so limp that she couldn't just push down. The thing escaped her mouth like a limp noodle. She sucked on it hard, like on a long spaghetti strand. It was a lot like eating trying to get that thing in and out of her mouth.

She used her free hand to push his shirt over his head. He helped. "Make yourself comfortable," she mumbled with the little dick in her mouth. It was much harder to mumble with a soft dick than a hard dick, because it constantly tried to slip out of her mouth. She put his hand on her boob to stimulate him more. She moved the hand over to his ass. "This is a hard case," she exclaimed, while taking a break for a moment. "Oh, sorry that has a double meaning."

She pushed him onto his back. She wheeled her bottom around to present her vagina in front of his face. He smelled, starred, cautiously touched, took a little lick. And, then there was movement in his penis. It was like the pussy smell had the pheromones to turn him on. Young pussy has untold powers. When he was half thickened, he quickly pushed Nancy off of him. He slipped on a condom. "Quickly, as long as it lasts."