A Girl's Gotta Do What A Girl's Gotta Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He threw her fully onto the bed. He looked at her face for a moment. "Na, I need it more nasty," he commanded. He stood on the bed. He grabbed her hips to lift and toss her over on her belly. He entered her from behind. His hips were pressing against her round, soft, little butt with each thrust. There was a nastiness to being done from behind.

"Hide your face in your pillow. I don't want to see it." He pressed her face deep into the soft feather pillow. With only the back of her head visible, he pounded into her from behind. His lips were feverishly quivering with the tension of a mad man. He thrust hard.

"Say that you are a slut and you want it like this."

"I'm a slut, and I want you to fuck me from behind."

"Yes, yes," he puffed. Then, he thrust himself away onto the floor. He ripped the condom of his half-mast penis and flung the condom into the small trash can in the corner. "I did it! I fucked a little hooker in a dingy Las Vegas hotel room. I'm virile!" He shouted the last sentence as in desperation.

Nancy looked cautiously over her shoulder. "Wow, that's it," she mumbled to herself. She skipped her underwear. She quickly pulled the little black dress over her bare boobs and naked, wet cunt. She stepped barefoot into the black boots without tying them. The black leather tongue hung out. She grabbed the stack of bills with the hand that held her underwear in a big black bunch.

"See you," said Sandy, while she stepped out of the door. The man stood with his head leaning forward and arms empty at the side like a fighter after the battle.

They found the stairs down to avoid the elevator. It was a concrete, bare bones, fire escape stair case. "I didn't like that man. Though, I did like being tossed around. We should teach Ryan to toss me around. I went all ragdoll. It's like a water park ride!" She smiled. "What a weirdo! That was $300 for 30 seconds and a lot of weirdo."

The rest of the night nothing happened. There were too many other hookers out. There were too many party girls. Guy after guy turned them down. Each time, the social anxiety to broach the topic was a new guy became higher. They kept moving from casino to casino to avoid security coming down on them.

They got little rest between the end of the night and their flight Sunday morning. It was one of those Southwest flights, were random people sit down in random places. A sixty year old woman with absolutely tight, sexy clothing sat down next to them. Sure, she was in shape. However, everywhere the skin peaked out her skin screamed old in incongruence with her clothing. She had a tight black something with super high heels. She ordered a little bottle of whisky as soon as the flight attendant came by.

She turned to the girls, "I got a divorce. I went to Vegas to party my head off. Now, it's clear."

"What is?"

"When you peel down the clothing of a man, sure they want to fuck you, however they also emotionally become naked. Every man is broken on the inside. When they want to have sex, they want to bring their broken out as well. And, then you gotta put your own needs back. You just have to stare down the vulnerable baby and love them, tell them that all is well."

"What you have to understand is that when you share a pillow with a man, what he wants more than sex is to unload the trouble of his life with you. You become his priestess. When he screams and throws tantrums, all he wants is for you to become his priestess. He just doesn't know how to ask for it. You have to go 'you poor little thing, the world is so unfair, and you are such a good guy.'"

"I'm done with that. I have needs as well. I'm becoming a Lesbian."

With that, she called the attendant for another mini-bottle of black label.

Nancy turned over the inflight journal. She lifted it up to Sandy. "What? Are you know interested in following law suits?" "No, check out, who the lead government prosecutor is against the pharma industry!" "Oh, shit, that's Ronald!"

Next Monday at work, Nancy caught Sandy in the accidentally unlocked bathroom.

"Come in quickly, and close the door."

"I'm just so horny. All the sex has released so many sex hormones in my body. I need to fuck a guy, someone, anything. I can't focus."