A Good Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That evening I pulled into the parking lot and immediately noticed my neighbor's door standing ajar. The tenant's car was not there, and I parked my truck next to his girlfriend's pure white sports car. She met me coming out of the apartment carrying a large box. Naturally, I said hello and walked directly to her and took the box without even asking. She protested only briefly and then thanked me and I followed her to her car, placing the box in the trunk.

She was wearing nylon jogging pants with her team mascot patched on the front, above her thigh, and a light gray t-shirt. She didn't speak much as I loaded the box but I was very aware of her presence near me.

As I stood I looked at her and she met my eyes with her own. There was a slightly deeper color to her face and a very subtle smile.

"Did you enjoy watching the storms from your porch last night?" I asked her.

She blushed a deeper red. "I did." She answered.

I grinned and turned to walk back to the apartment but she stopped me, saying, "Did you?" My smile widened and I said, "Very much."

Convinced that her open flirtations from the night before were still only the product of the moment's passion, I climbed the steps to my apartment and went inside.

I was undressing from work when I heard footsteps on my stairs. The knock came and with my heart thumping, I went to the door wearing only my slacks. I looked through the peep hole in the door and she was standing there, looking around nervously. I sucked in a deep breath, practiced my best look of unconcerned surprise and opened the door.

She looked at me and her eyes dropped, covering my body quickly then returning to my gaze. She craned her neck to look inside my apartment and, seeing no one there, she stepped in, bringing her body close to mine. She caught my eyes as she passed and I recognized the stare she had given me the night before.

I caught her by her waist as she passed me and I pulled her to me. My body pressed against her from behind and my arms encircled her waist. She gasped in surprise and I felt her resist for a moment but then she seemed to give in. My lips found her neck and the kisses were fast and urgent as she turned her head and captured them. Her tongue pushed urgently against mine and all inhibitions melted. I could smell the faint scent of sweat under the distinct, heady aroma of perfume most likely hastily applied after her workout. The mixed aroma of her body only drove me further into sexual oblivion.

"I've wanted you since I first saw you," I managed to gasp. Between heavy kisses she said, "Here I am."

My hands moved quickly up her body to cover her breasts. They were flattened and immobilized under her sports bra. My hands quickly pulled her shirt over her head, messing up her short blond hair pulled back in a clip. Her hands were quicker than mine and in a moment, her sports bra was on the floor next to her shirt. I found it a little strange that she didn't turn around. Perhaps she was distancing herself from me. It didn't matter to me. I looked down over her shoulder and finally saw her naked breasts. They sloped into perfect curves, each topped with a tiny, light brown nipple that jutted upward proudly from her round, firm flesh. Her breasts were neatly small and high on her body and I thought they were the most beautiful that I had ever seen. My hands slipped around and dared to caress this tender flesh and my fingers brushed her nipples, turning them up until they flipped back into place.

She pressed her head back against my chest and moaned in that soft voice that I had grown to lust for and I was in heaven, knowing that now, she moaned for me.

"I don't even know you're name," I said.

"Don't talk," she almost cried.

And she turned around finally and was working furiously at the buttons on my slacks. She pushed them down past my thighs and I shook them off as she caressed the bulge of my cock through my underwear. I knelt to the floor in front of her, pulling her body into a slight bend as I passed over her breasts and sucked a sharp nipple into my lips. My tongue tickled it a moment and then was moving down to her stomach. My hands touched her ass and the feeling of her body burned through me. I pulled at the waistband of her pants, yanking them roughly over her curved thighs and she stood in front of me, naked except for her white cotton panties.

A dark line of wetness from her pussy started just below a distinct bump that I knew was her clit and trailed down until it disappeared in the vee of her thighs. I kissed her engorged clit through the cotton and then slipped my tongue as low into the vee as it would go, running it in a slow, long upward stroke over the moist patch of her come until it brushed her clit. I tasted sweat from her exercise and the sweet heady syrup of girl cum. Then I turned her body around, staring upward at the underside of her small, round young breasts. Her ass was naked before me but for a thin strip of white cotton that emerged from the crease of her ass. I kissed her flesh hungrily and licked the crease of her ass.

She surprised me by bending over and grabbing the couch arms in front of her. Her legs opened slightly and she displayed her beautiful ass to my hungry eyes. Her pussy was pushed back towards me and I saw the stain of her cum as the band of cotton thinned to the strip than ran along the deepest valley of her ass. The stitching created a slight knob that was centered squarely over her tender asshole...I briefly remembered the sight of her boyfriend's cock pushing into this dark orifice.

I grasped her upper thighs with my hands and buried my nose deep into her inviting ass, again smelling the heady aroma of her sweat and now, the faintly pungent but intoxicating smell of her ass. She gasped a bit in surprise as my nose rubbed her ass and my tongue continued licking her oozing pussy through her cotton thong.

I rolled the waistband of her panties down over her hips, watching in hungry lust as the thin strip of cotton peeled slowly out of her ass, catching a bit on the swells of her firm flesh. I stared at the crotch as it pulled sticky away from her pussy, strings of moisture pulling between the cotton and her wrinkled sex and then separating. Bending my head under her, I saw that she was indeed neatly shaven with not even the slightest hint of pubic hair. My cock throbbed in appreciation.

Leaning forward again, I kissed the base of her ass and then, putting my head between her legs, tasted her thighs, licking softly at the dried sweat, rising higher until I had to pull my head out. My tongue slipped underneath to caress her pussy. She sucked in a sharp breath as the warmth of my tongue pressed flat and fully against her lips. I couldn't reach her sensitive clit, so my hands slipped around and I touched her sex. My fingers came away dripping wet and I massaged her cum into her clit.

I was overwhelmed with the entire situation. I couldn't believe that all my fantasies that I had been enjoying over the past few months were now coming true. I remember thinking what a great situation this was because in all my past sexual experiences, there was always the initial apprehension of the "first time". The classic fear that I might do something that my lover might find repulsive. In this heated moment, I knew that I was free to act as I wanted since I had learned the night before what this passionate woman 'accepted'.

And so my tongue slipped eagerly and without hesitation up beyond the bottom of her pussy, into the lower crease of her ass until it came up to her anus. I probed this tender dark rose with my urgent tongue and I felt her respond and heard her soft cries of pleasure. She pushed her ass against my face and I strove to thrust my tongue into her tight anus, to no avail. I continued licking around her tender orifice and her moans and cries were driving me to further sexual frenzy.

I wanted again to taste the sweaty yet lustful flavor of this athletic girl's pussy, so I turned over and slipped underneath her bent body so that I was leaning against the base of the couch. She looked down at me and her eyes were glazed with pleasure. I grasped her smooth ass and pulled her down until she leaned her knees against the couch, leaving her pussy within comfortable reach. My tongue licked the insides of her thighs, up into the tiny triangle of her muscled legs and around her lips, allowing only my nose to trail over her clit. She pushed her pussy forward in need as my lips moved above her clit and then I moved my tongue down over her sensitive, swollen nub. She gasped and threw her pussy against me in ecstatic frenzy as I relaxed my tongue and fluttered it fast and light over her clit.

I brought her to the brink of an orgasm and then stopped just shy of it, letting her body wind back down. For minutes, I continued this teasing until she cried in frustration and collapsed on my shoulders, her thighs trembling and weak from the titillation.

I slid out from under her and then picked her up, stood, carrying her body in my arms into my room. She laughed lightly in appreciation and threw her arms around my neck as I turned sideways to pass through my doorway and then laid her down on the large bed.

She sprawled out on the bed, reminding me somewhat of a cat that had just found a patch of sunlight. I stood above her and marveled at her beauty as her legs opened and closed and her body twisted and her arms cast out around her in reckless pleasure. She clutched one of the large feather pillows and rolled over onto her stomach, raising one leg out at right angles to present me again with the intoxicating view of her ass. I dove in hungrily, lowering my lips to the tender yet muscular flesh, tasting the flavor of cum that had dribbled down her thighs from the attentions of my tongue.

I again buried my nose in her ass and began licking her sweet anus in earnest. She loved this and her soft cries that I adored so much filled my room. I remember thinking with some humor that it would be fitting for her boyfriend to come home and enter his empty room only to hear the sounds of his girlfriend moaning in ecstasy in the apartment above. I briefly wondered if I had locked the front door.

The beautiful young woman pushed her ass back against my probing tongue, rubbing her body against my face. Her body rose from the bed as she came to her knees. Her body bent backwards as she pressed her breasts into the feather pillow and buried her head in the comforter, wriggling her ass against my face. Her pussy was dripping with juices and I would push my tongue far under her to scoop them up and push them against her crinkled anus. The more that I worked my tongue against her tight muscle, the more it loosened until I was finally able to push it into her. Her muscle held my tongue still and I slipped it back out only to push it back in repeatedly.

She suddenly grew very still and pulled away. I looked up and she was craning her neck back to stare me directly in my eyes.

I'll never forget that look. I'll never forget this moment. There she was in front of me, partly laying, partly crouched with her ass thrust up into the air, her pussy gaping and literally drooling with cum, her anus shining with my saliva, her beautiful face, flushed and sweaty with lust and her blue eyes boring into me as she said with a soft, comforting urgency,

"Baby, fuck me now."

It wasn't a command as much as an assurance. She didn't emphasize the word 'now'. She just said it softly, quiet and almost lovingly.

I climbed on the bed and my hands grasped her hips. I ran them up her sides and under her, lifting her body enough that my hands could cup her breasts. My cock slipped underneath her and rubbed along the lips of her wet pussy. I brought my hands back up to her hips and over her ass, squeezing and massaging her beautiful, naked flesh. One hand slipped under her and held my cock firmly against her pussy as I pushed back and forth, coating my cock with her juices and massaging her clit.

I placed the head of my cock against her pussy and paused briefly, anticipating the moment, then slipped it slowly into her. I watched the purple head push her lips inward as her pussy opened to accept my cock. She mewed dreamily as I continued a long slow thrust until half my shaft was buried inside her. I held it there, letting it twitch in the warm wetness that bathed and sucked at it as she squeezed her muscles around it. I pulled it slowly out and watched her pussy lips drawn out of her as they surrendered my cock. Allowing just the head to remain in her, I rubbed her pussy lips with my fingers, reaching under her to tickle her clit, then moving them above my cock to rub her cum into her ass.

She pushed back against my cock and I pushed into her. This time, my moistened cock slipped fully into her and I felt it butt against the back wall of her pussy. I can still remember my lust boiling in me when I felt my cock buried fully into her body. She rocked away from me and we began to fuck, slowly, sensuously at first, content to enjoy the sensation.

I continued this smooth, loving stroke until her moans began to deepen. She began to be more insistent in her motion, pushing back hard against me. I grasped her hip with one hand and held her to me and pushed my moistened thumb slowly into her ass. She sucked in a sharp breath and pushed her head into the pillow. My thumb slipped in past its knuckle and I pushed down into her rectum until I felt the edge of my cock. I began my strokes back into her again, holding her hips still with one hand as the thumb of my other was rubbing my cock through the thin membrane that separated her pussy from her rectum. I began to thrust into her more firmly, so that my stomach made a distinct slap against her ass and I wiggled my thumb in circles, stretching her anus. Her moans quickly ascended to loud cries again and, as my cock continued pounding into her, her hips began to move again uncontrollable and her thighs began twitching.

In a steady scream of ecstasy, she reached an orgasm. My thumb worked furiously in her anus as she held her pussy tightly down onto my cock and rotated her hips. I was in heaven, watching this beautiful girl's body speared onto my cock as she writhed in ecstasy.

She seemed to wind down a bit and I held still in her, thinking I would let her recuperate. Her head was down into the bed's comforter and I heard her muffled voice say, "Keep going! Don't stop! Please!"

I began working my cock into her again. Knowing that I had already pleased her, I fucked her earnestly now, concentrating fully on the feeling and the sight, preparing my own self for orgasm. Only now it seemed that I would never come. It was if I had passed the point of hunger and wouldn't be ready to feast again until the next time. And so I abandoned myself to fucking her with a fury, pounding into her harder still so that she was literally screaming now. Her moans were no longer the soft cries that I had so often heard and masturbated over. Almost instantly she was coming again, her body writhing on the bed so that it took great concentration just to keep my cock in her. I lost my finger hold on her anus and I simply caressed her ass as it twitched and gyrated through another orgasm.

I strove to keep my cock moving into her during this orgasm and she responded in vigor until her screams trailed into crying and she finally begged me to stop.

Just as she had said to her boyfriend the night before, she now pleaded to me. "I've got to stop! It's just too much!" she said.

I leaned forward and wrapped my arms under her, holding her heart and breasts and kissing the back of her neck. I allowed my cock to slip out of her and she collapsed on the bed. I laid my throbbing erection in the valley of her ass and relished in the feeling of her flesh wrapping it. As we lay there, I gently rubbed its length along the crease of her ass and she moaned softly and smiled with her eyes closed.

"You like that?" she asked.

"Very much so," I replied.

"Are you going to fuck my ass?" she said. The question was simple and calmly posed and yet I nearly jerked in surprise and pleasure.

I replied by nestling my aching cock against her anus, letting it pulse there, threatening assault. She pushed her ass back against me and the pressure popped my cock up and it slid into her crease again.

She laughed lightly, her eyes still closed.

"Think I can take it?" she asked.

In response, I lifted my body and began trailing kisses down her back, along her spine, until I reached the swell of her ass with the valley dipping into it. My tongue slipped inside and trailed downward until I reached her anus. Again, I probed her tight muscle with my tongue, working my cheeks to create saliva that slid down my tongue onto her anus until it was washed with the wet, bubbly liquid.

I slid my cock underneath her upraised pussy again, letting the shaft rub against her lips. They were still dripping wet, and I slid my cock into her pussy again until it was sliding into her easily.

She began to moan softly again. God I loved her moans. Then she said, "I thought you were going to fuck my ass..."

"I'm making it easier on you," I said.

Pulling out of her pussy, I leaned over her again and washed her anus again with saliva. I pushed at it with my tongue and it slipped easily inside. Reluctantly, I removed my wriggling tongue from her tender anus and rose over her. She looked so luscious crouching in front of me with her ass waving in the air. I positioned my cock at her sphincter and pushed slowly forward. There was a bit of resistance and I held my head firm until her anus opened, popping around the head of my cock.

She sucked in a sharp breath and said, "Oh yes! Oh it's so tight!"

I couldn't agree more as my pulsing cock was immobilized by her tightly stretching orifice. I let it rest there, allowing her to become accustomed to it. Sooner than I expected, I felt her pushing back against me. We moved ever so slowly. It seemed like several long minutes had passed but I finally reached the thickest part of my shaft. I was holding it there, trying to be as still as possible.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

Her voice was strained. "Yes, but I don't think I can take any more."

"It doesn't get any thicker anyway," I assured her.

"Good!" she said.

We lay there letting her accustom herself to my girth.

"God I felt like I was going to rip open!" She said.

"Are you ok now?"

"Yes!" she said. And then, "Now, fuck my asshole baby!"

I pushed the remaining half of my cock into her, forcing it deep into her rectum until her thighs met my own, stopping my thrust.

"Oh God!" She cried. "Oh my ass is so full! God I love it!"

I was thrilled too. I stared down at my cock, stretching her ass open and I pulled it out, watching her tight anus stretch further around the fat center of my cock and then close again around my head. I pushed back into her and she met me with her own thrust slapping her ass against my stomach. I gripped her hips and fucked faster into her asshole, my cock working to loosen the stretching orifice. I could feel the head rubbing deep inside her bowels and the feeling was so incredibly tight. I felt finger nails brushing my balls and I knew that she was rubbing her pussy underneath my pistoning cock.

She was quickly screaming into the comforter again as I fucked her tight, young ass as hard as I could. I wanted, needed to come in her, wanting desperately to find that release. Her body began to twitch again and she screamed out that she was coming.

"Keep fucking my ass, baby! God...YES!" she screamed.

That was it. As her body trembled in yet another orgasm, I tightened my testicles as hard as I could, trying to hold in the rising surge until it exploded with a mind-numbing pleasure that burst out of me. My hot seed squirted out of my firmly seated cock, pouring deep into her bowels. I pulled my cock out, letting the head rest at the entrance to her anal chute. Her anus was relaxed, forming a gaping black hole. My cock pumped another thick rope of white cum onto her ass and it ran down to her hole, dripped down the gaping cavity and rolled onto her pussy. I pushed deep into her again and with another twitch, began pumping more cum into her. As I fucked in rapid short strokes in her ass, my come washed out of her, coating my balls and covering my cock which slipped effortlessly into her now. She continued fucking her lithe ass onto my cock as her orgasm stretched throughout and past mine.