A Good Day To Be An Ex-Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I collapsed forward on Mary, panting. She didn't move for long minutes. I stopped paying attention to the world.

Mary was snuggled next to me, her head on my shoulder, when the world started to make sense again. I looked at the clock. 2:10. Both Andy and Dewayne had left, their job finished, and well finished. Feeling me move, Mary rubbed the cum away from her eyes and opened them.

"Master, may I take this off now?" she asked, gesturing at the collar.

"Yes Kitten", I answered.

She removed it. She stood up. Went into the bathroom and rubbed her body down of all the cum. I watched from the bed, not willing to leave it yet. Mary dressed. She came over and with a gesture indicated I should stand up.

I looked at the clock. 2:30. I stood up.

"FUCK YOU!" she screamed, and pulled back her hand and slapped me, full arm on. My head rocked back and I saw stars. She left the apartment.

I lie back down and fell asleep.

6:00 am. The next day. I woke bleary eyed. The bed was still stained, and still not dry. Stood up and went to the bathroom. Looking in the mirror, I shrugged my shoulders at my reflection. 'Well, what was I expecting?', I thought to myself.

6:00 pm. The phone rang and I answered.

"What are you doing next week?" Mary asked.

12