A Good Education

Story Info
18-year-old finds spanking fun at boarding school.
4.5k words
4.42
83.4k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was the naughty girl at school. Bad reputation and all that. But school is the place to get an education, and that is exactly what I intended to get. Mr Adams was the geography teacher. He lived in the school during the week, acting as a House master for the boys. He was fresh out of university, full of his own importance. Mr Adams was also a major letch. He was well known for always trying cop a sneaky feel, or slumping back in his chair to get his eye level low enough to look up the skirts of the girls in the front row. He was a scruffy type, long hair, lots of stubble (he probably thought it looked cool) but he was well built I had taken the trouble to notice Despite his many flaws, I suspected that there were more than a few sweaty fantasies played out beneath the sheets at night in which he had a supporting, if not staring role. He played rugby pretty well, and helped out with the school team. Watching him running around in his skimpy shorts was a popular past time for most of the senior girls.

Well, he caught me cheating in the one of the weekly tests, (a fair cop, guv. Bang to rights, as they say on TV) He had ordered me to the staff room that evening, after prep, for some personal punishment. I guess that I was a rather a cocky bitch. He didn't scare me. I was one of the bad girls after all, full of confidence, knowing full well just how far I could push things, and what a short skirt and a few buttons undone on my blouse could achieve. I waltzed into the staff room, all prepared to put on my little vixen act, and the bastard never even gave me the chance to work my magic.

He was reading some papers, sat in an old and over-stuffed arm-chair. He waved me in, but never looked up at me. Keeping his eyes on the papers, he recited the details of my crime, asked me if I contested his version of events.

Would I accept his punishment, or did I want to go up to the headmistress? Simple enough terms.

I was stumped. He had me cold, and both he and I knew it. There was no way I wanted to be up in front of the Dragon. That old bitch gave me the shivers!

"No Sir. Not the head. I'm sorry Sir." I tried my best little girl voice. He didn't even look up!

"Will you accept your punishment from me?"

"Yes Sir." I muttered meekly.

"Well, six on the backside would be a fair punishment. Wouldn't you agree?"

Not really, I fumed. But then I didn't really have of an argument against.

"Yes Sir." I tried a hint of whimper. Not a flicker.

"Ok, Debbie. Now do you want them from the paddle, or from my hand?"

Well, the hand would certainly be softer. I guess I kinda knew that he was keen to get his hands on me, and would probably get a kick out of walloping my ass. I was rather surprised at the warm feeling that thought gave me though.

"Hand, please Sir." All meek and mild, with a little touch of fear.

"Bend over the desk then," he spoke gruffly, "hurry girl. Don't dawdle!"

Only then did he lever himself out of the chair, and follow me over to the large desk in the centre of the room.

I did as he asked, laying my upper body down on the rough surface of the desk, he made me grip the far edge with both hands. My legs seemed to tremble as I waited for my punishment to begin. I froze in shock when he flipped the back of my uniform skirt up over my bottom and around my waist. God! He was looking at my knickers! I silently cursed the skimpy things I had worn instead of the regulation pair that I hated so much. He didn't look for long, and then I gasped aloud as they were rudely yanked down to my shaking knees! If it hadn't been for the sheer unexpectedness of it, I would probably resisted, told him that that was he was going a bit too far! Just knowing that he was gazing at my naked bottom had me shocked into immobility. I also experienced a hot surge of fear… and excitement. The latter puzzled me enough to delay any form of reaction until it was far too late.

The hard, flat surface of his hand came down with considerable force on my quivering butt. It stung, and brought a hot tear to my eye.. and then the wonder. Sure, it hurt… but I had felt a hot flush of pure pleasure immediately afterwards. The second and third sharp blows landed as I contemplated the sensation. I was feeling something urgent, something rather like what I felt when I played with myself. I could feel my sudden wetness. The hot burn of my stinging butt cheeks mingled with the urgent need to touch myself, rub myself. I was sobbing loudly by the time he landed the last hard smack, but it was only half at the pain. The other half was a warm feeling of pure pleasure, and frustration that I was not in a position to do anything about it. The shame, bent over his desk, bare bottom on view – it was a heady feeling all of its own.

It seemed to take me forever to stand back up, my skirt falling down around my legs. Mr Adams was looking rather flushed and hot himself, I couldn't help but notice.

"Pants, girl. Pull you pants up for God's sake." He muttered gruffly.

Numb, I did as requested, wincing at the contact with my burning flesh. I straightened gingerly, and found my self eye to eye with his crotch. The front of his tweedy trousers were tented out in an extraordinary way - he had a real boner in his pants I realised! He must have caught my glance, as he hurriedly turned his back and walked stiffly (pun!) over to the staff room's single window. I could feel my face glowing hotly, from the pain, the pleasure, and the knowledge that I had given him a stiff dick.

"Now, let that be a lesson to you. No more of that kind of behaviour or you'll find yourself in the same position." He coughed loudly, then added, "now, be off with you."

I left the staff room on badly shaking legs, feeling as if I had had a half bottle of vodka all to myself. I was hot and wet down there, and needed some urgent attention. I wobbled my way to the downstairs loo, locked myself in the first cubical and rubbed my throbbing pussy urgently. I had never seen myself looking so red and swollen, or felt so sensitive. I had to fight hard to keep silent, frigging urgently, popping off quickly – but without having much affect on the burning need in me.

The next couple of days had me very confused. The fact that what that old letch had done to me had turned me on in a way I had never before experienced. The disturbing image of his tented trousers haunted my thoughts equally. Ok, getting his hands on my bare bottom would give him a buzz, I could understand that. But had he realised what effect he'd had on me? The ability to make boys go sweaty and red faced was just a part of school life. It was kinda fun, and more than once I had some pencil dick unable to keep it in their pants. It was amusing to watch them pull themselves out and jack off in front of me. But Mr Adams! I had a feeling that his bulging trousers held something a bit more interesting than some pale, adolescent pencil.

Bothered by the memory of my own hot pleasure, his tented trousers and all the questions that it raised, I quickly came to the only conclusion that made any sense. I really would have to try that again.

It wasn't hard, as I seemed to have a natural skill for getting into trouble, even without trying! This process was repeated three or four times. I would end up bent forward over that desk, knickers round my knees as he paddled my rosy cheeked behind. We would exchange some loaded dialogue, him calling me a naughty girl, and I replying with my meek 'Yes Sir's'. He would finally step back and watch me pull my pants up, wincing at the pain. My eye would seek and find the bulging front of his trousers. I would then wobble out, bottom glowing with heat and my pussy dripping wet. I would lock myself in the loo cubical and finger fuck myself with increasing intensity.

It was around this time I first started playing with my asshole. The hot, dry opening burned from the spanking, it itched and throbbed insistently. I liked the feel of my finger there, and it seemed to make me cum all the faster. I would then wash hands and stagger off to bed, playing with myself in the shower, crawling into bed and frigging myself with gritted teeth, to sleep. I was difficult to masturbate in bed, since the dorm was pretty small, and the creak of bed springs and heavy breathing was hard to disguise from all the other occupants!

My best friend, Jackie, could not resist teasing me one day, following a particularly intense night.

"What's the matter with you girl? You in heat, or what!"

I tried to shrug it off, the told her that I was feeling… a bit sensitive. Just hot and burning from the spanking that Mr Adams had been administering.

She looked at me kind of funny, then said, if it was making me that horny, maybe she should see about a bit of spanking for herself.

"If you like the hurt." I muttered at her. "And knowing he's getting off on it!"

"What!"

"Y'know – he gets a real boner on. He tries to hide it, turns his back – but there no mistaking it. A real woody!"

"God, what a letch! Bet he's got a big dick though" she mused.

"Eww! Don't… It's bad enough getting walloped by him! Never mind having to picture that!" Blushing at my lie.

"Well still. You really should report him, y'know."

"Hard to prove." I muttered. Then we both burst out laughing.

"Real hard!" she giggled. For the rest of the day, whenever our glances met, we would be consumed by fits of the giggles.

Three days later, I was shivering bare assed over his desk once again. I was already dripping wet, anticipating the hot burn to come. He seemed rather thoughtful, and actually took his time, just looking at me. I could feel his eyes on my behind, ears hot as I wondered if he knew how wet I was. I hated myself for feeling like that… and loved the buzz it gave me. I knew that what I wanted to do was so wrong. It was it's wrongness that seemed to be the main attraction. Just the thought of it, the thought of his grown man with his dick up inside my pussy… I was getting wetter by the second. Was he hard yet? I wondered.

Then all coherent thought fled, as he stepped up and delivered the first of his sharp smacks. Red mist and stars, hot pain and wetness. I was soon moaning in abject terror and hungry anticipation for the next blow.

As he landed the final smack, his hand stayed in contact with my burning bottom. I nearly died when I felt a finger curl up and brush my dewy pussy lips. I was petrified, totally frozen in shock and lust. My heart seemed to have ceased its beating… then he slid his fat finger an inch or so into my aching pussy. It felt as if the top of my head had exploded. Don't get me wrong, I had been finger fucked by several boys, all eager to stuff their grubby digits up my tender pussy. It had never once given me any kind of pleasure, and had often been painful. I masturbated every night, but rarely fingered myself. Rubbing my pussy, teasing my clit was the way I had learned to pop myself. This was worlds away from anything I had experienced before! My ass glowed, my cheeks burned and my pussy seemed to burst into deliciously hot flames. The urge to scream out my pleasure had me biting my lips desperately. He pushed the finger deeper into my pussy, and then moved it rapidly in and out of me. A second finger slid in beside the first and finger fucked me even more thoroughly.

I came quickly, wet and hot over his fingers, wetting his hand. Through the orgasmic haze, a tiny part of my mind was mortified. This pervert was getting off, inflicting degrading pain to my bare behind, pushing a couple of fingers up my exposed pussy and I was enjoying it! I felt sick and exhilarated at the same time. Talk about confusing!

His next words made me cringe; and my pussy throb.

"Dirty bitch. You're a dirty, little bitch. What are you?"

"I'm a dirty little bitch Sir?" I panted.

"You need more punishment, don't you, bitch?" His voice sounded tense, strained.

"Yes Sir" I groaned back.

He pulled his fingers out of me, releasing a veritable flood, wetting my inner thighs. I burned with shame and hot lust. Then I heard the distinctive snicker of a zipper being pulled. Oh god… he couldn't! He must have noticed me trying to twist my head to look back towards him. The hard smack caught me unawares, stars exploding in my vision.

"Don't move! Dirty girl… you clearly need more punishment."

His voice sounded weird, and I could hear an urgent wet, flesh on flesh slapping sound beneath his words. I knew that sound well enough, images of various pencil dicks jacking off - sprang into my mind's eye. Jesus… he couldn't be! He had his dick out and was jerking off! The hot glow intensified unbearably inside me, knowing he was gazing down at my naked butt, glowing with his hand prints, thighs wet with my cum juices. Jerking off like a teenage boy! The confirmation came quickly, I heard him grunt, and felt the cool splatter across my butt cheeks.

Head ringing, vision blurred, I lay panting. I could hear his harsh breathing subside, and the rustle of clothing. When told me to get up, and pull my pants up, he was standing near the window. There was a sheen of sweat upon his brow, but with no distinctive lump in his trousers this time.

"Any more naughtiness girl, and you will get more of the same. Understand?"

"Yes Sir" I croaked, and hurried out to the toilets.

His cum was smeared over and up the crack of my ass. Cold and slimy with the taste of the sea. Yes, I licked my smeared fingers, feeling disgusting and dirty, and cuming all over again.

The next couple of times over the following week followed this pattern. He would spank me, finger fuck me and then he would jack off over my ass. The third time he began to rub his dick, which I had still not actually seen! – over my ass.

I was close to popping, urgently riding his two squelching fingers, moving my bottom and trying to force him deeper into me, when he abruptly withdrew them. I moaned aloud in frustration. I hadn't heard him unzip himself, but at the hot throbbing touch of him, I knew exactly what it was. I trembled and fought for breath as he rubbed his dick between my upper thighs, in my wetness. Oh god, no! My inner voice wailed – I couldn't, I shouldn't be doing this! It was a losing battle, my body already betraying my mind, my bottom pushing back, trying to rub my hot pussy against his frightening length and thickness. This was, oh so not, a pencil dick!

Strong, masculine hands, so recently used to paddle me to a dull heat, now spread the tender cheeks of my bottom. I cringed silently, visualising my exposed and vulnerable rear aspect. He slid his now wet dick along my crack, nosing between my dripping pussy lips, searing my honey across my asshole.

"I think this dirty girl wants more punishment," he growled

"Oh, yes Sir" I moaned. His dick pressed the tight whorl of my asshole. I gasped…

"Would this be punishment?" He whispered. Oh, god my mind gibbered, he couldn't!

"No Sir! Please, sir.. not there…. Please.." I heard myself sobbing. The wet tip of his cock pressed harder, stretching the bruised opening…

"No. Please no! Don't Sir!" I wailed at him. The pressure slackened, the pain subsided.

"You must be punished… what would you suggest?" Ears on fire, my mind recoiling from the words that escaped my lips.

"My pussy, Sir." I groaned. "Punish my pussy…"

"Cunt! Pussies are for good girls… cunts are what dirty girls have. What are you?"

"Dirty, dirty little bitch, Sir" I whimpered and then, "punish my cunt. Fuck my cunt!"

I felt his thumbs dig in, spreading me even wider, and then the blunt wedge of his huge cock was pushing against my well fingered pussy hole. Jesus, he felt big… and so indescribably wonderful. I whimpered and moaned, panting like the bitch in heat that I was, taking every exquisite inch of his dick, deeper and deeper into my aching pussy – into my cunt. Then he was there, his full length buried inside me, his coarse pubic hair pressed up against my ass. It hurt, a hot dull ache, deep in my body… I had never felt so full, so stomach churningly filled… I could feel the involuntary spasm of my cunt, clenching around the huge intrusion.

Then he was holding my hips, rocking my body back and forth, sliding my clinging cunt back and forth on his greasy shaft. Filling and emptying my cunt with his thickness. I seemed to be lost in one long, body wracking orgasm. I lost track of time, of where I was or even what I was doing. A red mist descended and my mind went out for a spot of lunch.

A short lifetime later, I was brought jarringly back to earth and he pulled abruptly out of my writhing body.

"What… " I started to wail, "Oh God! Noooo" My heart leapt and I tried to raise my self off the desk. His dripping cock jerked against my ass, and I could feel the spurts of his climax over my asshole – just before he shoved it into the tight opening. Well lubricated with my pussy juice and a large dollop of cum he slide inexorably into my tight butt. A burning explosion of hot agony, another decent of red mist and I jerked and writhed under the onslaught. I swear I could feel the pumping spurts of cum as they passed the tight grip of my abused asshole as he emptied himself into my body. Eventually, I felt him wilt, my ass closing around his shrinking dick… until he slipped messily out of me.

It took me an age to struggle to my feet. My entire body seethed with damped flame, muscles aching as if I had spent an hour in the gym. It took me several attempts to get my soiled knickers back up. I could hardly walk! Mr Adams, red faced and sweaty had already tucked himself away and stood primly by the window. No urgent visit to the toilets that night! I crawled off to a hot shower and then slept like the dead.

Jackie proved to be a receptive, and highly attentive audience to all my adventures. I took immense pleasure from the look on her face when I told her exactly what Mr Adams and I had been getting up to after hours. She was outraged, and fascinated. She badgered me for every detail, but would not believe me when I told her that I had not actually seen this much discussed dick of his.

"But I can tell you what it feels like," I would tease. "It feels like a telegraph pole!"

The anal sex really held her attention. She was contemplating letting her current boy fuck her. He was one of the house prefects, and she was desperate to keep him. The ulitmatium had been delivered, blowjobs were no longer enough to keep his attention – he wanted some fucking or he would be looking for somebody else.

"Wonder if he would settle for some of that" she had mused. "God, though – doesn't it hurt like hell?"

"Hm… oh yes. Worse." I enjoyed her discomfort, enjoyed my achievements. I was at the pinnacle of the school social circle, if only I dared to let anybody else but my close friend in on it! I was fucking a teacher! God, I had never felt so wonderfully, wickedly evil.

Mr Adams and I managed another four repeat performances before the end of the term. He added a couple of variants for the last couple of times. We still played master and dirty bitch, but it was much more businesslike. The first variation was not having me bent over the desk – which I kind of missed at first. I had come to enjoy the smooth, warm feel of the wood as my butt was savaged. Instead, he had me kneel on the thick carpet, body upright and then take my blouse and bra off. He would make me tweak and pull my nipples, until they ached and burned as much as my ass did after a spanking. He licked me, wetting each one, then sucked on the unbearably hard nipples until I was almost delirious.

I got to see his dick at last. A gnarly seven inches, lovely and fat, and definitely no pencil dick. I had been mesmerised by its size, and more importantly the thickness of it. He was rock hard, and it stood out and up from his belly like a flag staff. He made me carefully lick the length of it, from the furry mass of his balls to the smooth, dome like head. I would stretch my mouth wide, intending to swallow the fat knob, at which point, he would stop me. He would make me beg, beg him to fuck my mouth. He would have me waiting, mouth impossibly wide as he moved his cock over my lips.

12