A Good Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you want, whore?" he would whisper.

"Your dick, Sir" I would plead. "Your dick in my mouth, Sir."

"What kind of mouth?"

"My dirty, whore mouth." I could feel the words in my head, inflaming my pussy, making my heart pound in my chest. He would slowly push the fat knob into my mouth, as I would swirl my tongue around him, tasting the slight, salt flavour of him. That first time, he had me tilt my head back, mouth open and tongue sticking out while he jacked off over my face. Watching his face screw up, his hand pumping faster and faster, the purple dome of his knob swelling, swelling then exploding in a white jet of cum… That felt really filthy, really degrading… and I couldn't get enough of it. I got a nice mouthful of his mess, and grimacing, forced myself to swallow it. It was pretty gross, but something that I was eager to master.

The second time he had me topless again, but this time sitting on the sofa. I licked and sucked his veined old dick, and fondled his large hairy balls for the first time. He made me coat him with saliva, and then dribble spit down between my breasts. Then he titty fucked me. That was pretty weird, pushing my breast together, as he humped and fucked the gully they formed. He would pause, fuck my open mouth for a while, then back between my breasts with a fresh load of spit. When he popped, spurting cum right up to my chin, he forced my head down painfully to catch the final throes in my mouth.

Both of these ended up the similar way. He would then sit in the arm chair and have me over his knees. Bare assed, he would spank me into hot fit. He would pause , fingering my cunt and teasing my ass between blows. Making me tell him what a little whore I was, what a dirty bitch. He would make me cum like that, my pussy clenching around his fingers as he shoved his thumb in to asshole.

Then I was down on all fours, ass up and head down as he walloped me a little more, keeping the fires well stoked. He would tease me with his fingers and the tip of his dick. I loved him telling me about my wet cunt and tight asshole, the words alone bringing me to the brink. He would make me beg, teasing me agonizingly, making me plead to be fucked. Making me tell him how much my hot wet cunt wanted filling with his hard, fat dick. I loved being fucked doggy style, the hard driving thrusts eventually pushed me face down on the carpet. His dick seemed to spear impossibly deeply inside me, hitting the front of my cunt, making my vision fill with stars. As his peak approached, he would pant in my ear, telling me he was going to fill me with his cum. He would make me beg some more, make me plead for him to fuck me in the ass, cum in my ass. I would bite on a cushion, stifling my screams of impossible pleasure and burning pain as forced his way into my ass and pumped his cum deep inside me.

I guess I leaned an awful lot that term. I learned a lot about myself, things that turned me on in ways that I had never imagined. I also leaned a great deal about men, and what kind of power we have over them. Now that is an education to be proud of!

Mr Adams? Oh, he got the sack half way through next term. It was all hushed up, but it appears was caught giving Jackie a stiff one up the ass. Silly man had taken her to small bedroom near the boys dorms. Seems she kept yelling loudly, and it drawn one of the staff members from downstairs. She was expelled, he got sacked. All hushed up, but not before she was able to fill me in with all the gory details.

As for me, I started a side line in educating some of the senior boys in the art of female pain and pleasure. Education - it is why we go to school after all!

Fin

12